CC Devilicious #8(IO) - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Patronus-

i didnt see the gift segment latest wala ... post karo kamino...😡

there is one IF wassup IV where DD was given gifts n TT videos ke liye go to TT channel of YT ya phir TT twitter ðŸ˜ƒ
u will get the videos

TC😳the unknown fact😳 no digs at DD😳waaahhh

Digs ko chod the facts they have written are known to every DDians, god knows what 'unknown' facts they mentioned ðŸ¥± ðŸ˜†

me kab shikhungi aisa Siggies banana😭

very soon balike ðŸ˜³

remo got impressed by karan wahi in JDJ😕
as far as i know he never got more then 8 from remo kamina lucha...

remo isnt taking train dancer this time kyun???😳
SYK bhi nhi hai🥱

even i was thinking the same ðŸ˜• Varun can dance (saying as rumors where there ke Remo was gonna approach him) but Wahi cant dance saala n SYK kya i want the whole ABCD gang in ABCD 2
Originally posted by _MGArti_

Lol ! By mistake I have posted all wishes here 😆

and i was wondering why u r posting bdae msgs here ðŸ˜†
Trish i started reading Parineeta FF by kawaii_geet (reach till Geet's Birthday Post 5 years leap) n i dont know if i should say this or not but the FF is a modified version of kuch kuch hota hota bas naam Parineeta diya hai!! I thought it to be an different concept altogether after reading the title but i found it completely like KKHH with some different situations bas but still i like her stories so i m liking this story too!! Loved all the college days n Gundi Geet and her masti and Maaneet as friends only!!

I dont why but this is gotta be the first FF where i actually shipped Maan with Anisha n not Geet and dint wanted it to be a Maaneet story at all but i know phankaas would have killed kawaii virtually for that, poor gal she had to say in her 7 ya 9th update only ke Anisha is an positive character so stop hating her for no reasons.. and it might sound funny but i couldnt imagine VD's face for Aryan ðŸ˜† But yeah m feeling bad for him a lot, poor guy loved Geet unconditionally n yaha Geet madam is a lady devdas in her Maan ki yaad 
Edited by _Sanjana_ - 10 years ago
Oh i m liking Raqesh as Asad, he was looking handsome in yesterday n today's episode 

she looks worse here, she is tooo skinny n aise lag raha hai hanger pe kapde taang diye ho

n i like her in curls, straight hairs doesnt suit her