Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
when suraj himself s not giving full support to sandy then how could u all expect her to trust him fully.

btw in this week it will clear us all wt s bothering her.

PS kindly note down suraj didnt open his mouth when bhabo drama was going.he supported sandy only after bhabo left..

for me.sandy has full confidence in him.i dnt have any doubt in that after gandhi statue scene.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
missed your comments aunty
welcome back
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sandy's original personality was so tough and uncompromising. Even with the shock of losing her parents, she had no doubts who she was.  It was this strength that allowed her to stay at RM and take Bhabo's nonsense. But in 2013, Sandy suddenly caved into Bhabo's systematic dismantling of her personality, her ethics and morals as well. This is not confusion. This is capitulation. This is what usually happens when a prisoner has suffered targeted psychological manipulation. Maybe Bhabo was just being Bhabo, but the result is a programmed Sandy who will react exactly as Bhabo wants when the right trigger is used.   

Now I was willing to overlook this till training began. But Bhabo has come and inaugurated Sandy's first day with some appalling behaviour and total contempt for the Police Academy. There seem to be no boundaries even now to keep Bhabo out of Sandy's mental space. I would say this is the cruelest example of Sandy being under Bhabo's thumb. 

Almost any other career and maybe I can cut some slack. But this is the Police!  Sandy is a future (?) IPS officer who has to stand her ground and never second guess in some demanding life and death situations. This is a personality trait that Sandy had and has lost. She didn't just lose it in subtle ways. She has been shown now to be completely unsure of herself, she cannot correctly assess the situations she's in, she cannot react appropriately to things that she would have done very capably a year ago. All she can do is deal with inanimate objects and find some solution. Dealing with humans seems to be becoming more and more of a challenge. 

Is this unravelling and breakdown of her psyche because she loves Suraj? Then diya baati cannot be a good thing for her.  The way the saas has gained the upper hand is like an Ekta Kapoor serial of old. Men have absolutely no say in her presence. Police also have to listen to her lectures on why God made man and woman. Most of all, Sandy is standing there and probably agreeing with Bhabo's sentiments. Nothing wrong with agreeing with Bhabo. But what is the point of unpacking in the academy. Just turn around and go home. Be happy. 

But then...Suraj will be unhappy!  Oh my goodness.  What kind of life is this...especially for a police officer. Never heard of a police officer being forced to become one. If police don't have the right motivations, then it's nothing but problems.  Is DABH going to show that?  Or is Sandy going to miraculously forget Bhabo and Suraj. Because there's no middle ground they can tread here.

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pothi..seriously u accept or not but its true, show s revolving around bhabo and sandy.wherever sandy goes,bhabo will follow and vice versa.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
what is there for me to accept?  I have the freedom to not watch, unlike Sandy who is trapped between Bhabo and Suraj. Just feel I wasted some time for no reason. I bet Sandy will become a hard as flint officer in the end...but it will be such a torturous path...along the way, I can't connect with her. 
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post shruthi👍🏼
DABH/Comptetions are inseparable like sandhya/bhabhos EAs😛
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Umaji it is exactly for the questions you have posted I wanted to watch DABH post IPS. How will Sandhya adhere to the pledge between family and duty, duty comes first. When to arrest a family member will she go ahead even if Sooraj doesnt support her.
On other side how far Sooraj will go to support her. Because the life of IPS officer is not easy. Will he be ready to follow her during various posting. Even if she makes Pushkar now she cannot remain there her entire life. There will be movements. How as a couple they will address this. For all this to happen the remote of SURYA's life needs to be taken away from Bhabo's hands. How CVs will take away that.
Basically I want to see how they are going to show the emotional growth of Sandhya. The only way to do according to me is that she should be on the verge of losing Sooraj, I mean just like the way she lost her parents with the control not in her hands. When you confront your biggest fear, that fear cease to exist. Only then she will grow up as a police officer.

Coming to Pushkar posting. No comment on that Umaji. CVs have skipped one part of UPSC exams. Dont know which prelims or mains they only showed one. Then training is only 11 months. You were telling it is for some 1.5 year. So there are bloopers all round. So Sandhya getting a miraculous posting in Pushkar is possible in DABH 🤣 and I have ceased to care about it.
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Anushaji the systematic change in Sandhya's personality was not done by Bhabo. But by Sooraj. Sandhya had very strongly stood up for Bhabo, what she couldnt stand or resist against was Sooraj's love. His care, his support everything melted that iron lady that she was. Bhabo has not been able to do anything by Sandhya forcefully. Because whenever under Bhabo's influence she reacted that rebellion at subconscious level was visible which Sooraj deciphered and he reacted in his own way. It is Sooraj who had systematically dismantled the earlier Sandhya.

It is he who has made a docile bahu out of her and without even realizing Sandhya has become his shadow and has an emotional dependency on him now. So now Sandhya will change only if Sooraj change.
---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Shruthi...
Thank God .. I was away from the forum last week.. so negativeness just did not come in my way...

However, Sandhya was meant to be confused. Confusion was mainly on account of being away from Sooraj and the family. However, she still wants to be an IPS Officer. Hence, the confusion.

Once the Rathis are back to Pushkar, She will be busy in her training schedule and every thing will be fit and fine.

I can smell the difficulties planned for her. Out of the four - Roma, Zakir, Kapoor and Sandhya... Sandhya will be the weakest in the initial phase.  One of the guys- probably - Zakir will help her in her hard days. Roma will be against her initially and then she will be-friend her after an incidence or two- of Sandhya helping her. Kapoor guy just for some mirch masala...

So, Sandhya's confusion is a matter of time. 

I can correlate myself with her. When a Kid- We siblings were sent to hostel. Our parents used to drop us at the hostel. Till the time they were with us- we were very sad by the very thought of leaving our home and Mom. However, once they left- we were so busy playing with our friends that it hardly mattered where were we...

So it is human behavior...

Edited by ---Manish--- - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Anushaji the systematic change in Sandhya's personality was not done by Bhabo. But by Sooraj. Sandhya had very strongly stood up for Bhabo, what she couldnt stand or resist against was Sooraj's love. His care, his support everything melted that iron lady that she was. Bhabo has not been able to do anything by Sandhya forcefully. Because whenever under Bhabo's influence she reacted that rebellion at subconscious level was visible which Sooraj deciphered and he reacted in his own way. It is Sooraj who had systematically dismantled the earlier Sandhya.

It is he who has made a docile bahu out of her and without even realizing Sandhya has become his shadow and has an emotional dependency on him now. So now Sandhya will change only if Sooraj change.

Yes Suraj is the reason for the capitulation. Bhabo was only using a sledgehammer on Sandy, but Suraj was cleverly removing Sandy's resolve brick by brick. So he changed her into the docile bahu, and then encouraged her to pursue IPS when Sandy can't reconcile IPS with docile bahu in her head. It's actually not possible in the real world, that's why Sandy is struggling.  So she should speak her mind to Suraj. But even that is not going to happen. She's going to convince herself that just because Suraj says so, she will end up doing this humanly impossible task of first class IPS officer and beendni #1. 

Suraj has to change?  So that must be the real theme of DABH then. hahah.