India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

I don't understand it at all :S

DrNoureen Senior Member
DrNoureen
DrNoureen

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I'm really very very confused about the whole border and geographical thing Dead

I mean does birpur belongs to Pakistan? or is it in India, officially, but BSD doesn't consider it a part of India? Why does BSD kill people of Birpur?
This is all so so confusing!

please some one helppp, I love the show But I cannot seem to enjoy it when I dont understand the most basic thing on which it is based Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07CoochiKookashevKhurafatiKalash-Maryam.K-vibhutildushturainMoronsKiMallikaArshi.Sugi.IPKSofna

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Birpur is one of the several villages on the Indo-Pak border( Gujarat / Rajasthan) , and many of them play cross-border/cross-border and have interactions. Birpur is one of those few villages that are accused of indulging in smuggling in arms illegally. 

BSD only kills people who indulge in anti-national activities. 

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 06 January 2014 at 12:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07DrNoureenSarunarshiyKhurafatiKalash-Maryam.K-SanzforSushBlack_kittykatkyph21Sidda8dushturainSpellofJoy-purnima-Arshi.Sugi.IPKSofna

MadhuO IF-Rockerz
MadhuO
MadhuO

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Birpur is on the Indian side.
During the partition of India Pakistan, lands and property belonging to Thakur's family went to the Pakistan side so he is angry at the government for taking away what was his so he fights them.
The BSD are there to prevent terrorists from coming into India and smuggling arms and ammunition. 
Thakur takes care of the village people in return for absolute loyalty which includes retaliation towards the BSD. He eliminates all those that betray him.  Thakur is involed in smuggling amongst other things.
Incitements are created by Thakur and BSD is blamed.  So the villagers dislike the BSD.
Hope this helps.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07DrNoureenSarunarshiyKhurafatiKalashrainyday3000libran90SanzforSushBlack_kittykat-Maryam.K-kyph21dushturainMoronsKiMallikaSofnaArshi.Sugi.IPKragzz.

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuO

During the partition of India Pakistan, lands and property belonging to Thakur's family went to the Pakistan side so he is angry at the government for taking away what was his so he fights them.
The BSD are there to prevent terrorists from coming into India and smuggling arms and ammunition. 
Thakur takes care of the village people in return for absolute loyalty which includes retaliation towards the BSD. He eliminates all those that betray him.  Thakur is involed in smuggling amongst other things.
Incitements are created by Thakur and BSD is blamed.  So the villagers dislike the BSD.
Hope this helps.

Even I didn't get it. Thank you so much for telling me this :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07DrNoureenMadhuOkyph21Sidda8Sofna

DrNoureen Senior Member
DrNoureen
DrNoureen

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuO

Hope this helps.

This was very very helpful! Thank you so much, you summed it up nicely! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MadhuO

DrNoureen Senior Member
DrNoureen
DrNoureen

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Birpur is one of the several villages on the Indo-Pak border( Gujarat / Rajasthan) , and many of them play cross-border/cross-border and have interactions. Birpur is one of those few villages that are accused of indulging in smuggling in arms illegally. 

Thank you, really helpful! So Birpur is Indian village? right!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallikaSofna

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrNoureen

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you, really helpful! So Birpur is Indian village? right!

Yes.Embarrassed

decent07DrNoureenSofna

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
With respect to the murder of Paro's parents, they showed only the villagers side of the story and made us assume it is BSD. Also they stressed on the part that the thakur of the village, whom people considers their protector hates the BSD and anyone who associates himself/herself with them is his immediate enemy.

All I want to say is, they might be more to the story of Paro's parents death which will unfold as story progresses. I think that because I strongly feel Cv's would not portray Indian Army as someone who will kill innocent people. Hope it clears your confusion a little.

Edited by Hope - 06 January 2014 at 12:23am

decent07DrNoureenSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index