most memorable romantic scene till now..

Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys..
i watched all the love scenes between shlok astha this weeknd..nd since then m on ashlok land.. Not able to get out of it..😳
i found many scenes very appealing and natural.. Some of the scenes made me goose bumps..😃

my most fav one is kolhapur hotel scene when shlok get attracted to astha.. I watched this scene nearly 20 25 times.. Nd wasnt tired even after that.. This one is my most fav till now..
nd after that i loved that hut scene.. Astha in shlok's shirt.. Nd wen her saree droped, shlok looked at her side immediatly and at background saiyan ve played..
chair scene, rain scene, shlok giving astha surprises these all scenes are also my fav..( i know i forgot many morr good scenes.. But hotel and hut scene hi dimag mai ghum rhe hain 😆)
plz guys share ur favourite scenes..😳
Edited by avi_ashi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by avi_ashi

hey guys..
i watched all the love scenes between shlok astha this weeknd..nd since then m on ashlok land.. Not able to get out of it..😳
i found many scenes very appealing and natural.. Some of the scenes made me goose bumps..😃
my most fav one is kolhapur hotel scene when shlok get attracted to astha.. I watched this scene nearly 20 25 times.. Nd wasnt tired even after that.. This one is my most fav till now..
nd after that i loved that hut scene.. Astha in shlok's shirt.. Nd wen her saree droped, shlok looked at her side immediatly and at background saiyan ve played..
chair scene, rain scene, shlok giving astha surprises these all scenes are also my fav..( i know i forgot many morr good scenes.. But hotel and hut scene hi dimag mai ghum rhe hain 😆)
plz guys share ur favourite scenes..😳
loved all the scenes
the chair scene was quite romantic

also when aastha n shlok were both in their bedroom before the income tax raid
Originally posted by rani-lucki

the chair scene was quite romantic

also when aastha n shlok were both in their bedroom before the income tax raid
ohh yaa.. But that scenes was quite short.. I wanted more at dat tym..😳
all ashlok scenes r my favourite, hve lost count of hve many times i mst hve watched on internt, bt still if i hve to pick out the scene where shlok lifts aastha and thn keeps hr on car, puts rings on hr toes, goshhh avi and shrenu looked so natural, i jst luv it, anyways me always in ashlok land, jst luv these two and thy will be my fav onscreen couple fr a long time to come, believe me guys i dont hve any fav film couple rightnow, bec fr me avi and shrenu r the best.
Originally posted by avi_ashi

ohh yaa.. But that scenes was quite short.. I wanted more at dat tym..😳
yeah it was too short
Originally posted by sammna

all ashlok scenes r my favourite, hve lost count of hve many times i mst hve watched on internt, bt still if i hve to pick out the scene where shlok lifts aastha and thn keeps hr on car, puts rings on hr toes, goshhh avi and shrenu looked so natural, i jst luv it, anyways me always in ashlok land, jst luv these two and thy will be my fav onscreen couple fr a long time to come, believe me guys i dont hve any fav film couple rightnow, bec fr me avi and shrenu r the best.
agree with your post
Originally posted by sammna

same here.. Weeknds are boring without them..
love these two😊
Hands down , the kolhapur epsiode is my most favorite ! Amazing bg music, terrific performances , avinash's expressions were an absolute treat to watch, shrenu killed it with her portrayal of a innocent Astha, ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Hands down , the kolhapur epsiode is my most favorite ! Amazing bg music, terrific performances , avinash's expressions were an absolute treat to watch, shrenu killed it with her portrayal of a innocent Astha,😊
agree with your post