Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#27 (Strictly Invites Only!) (Page 36)

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Okay m bout to watch my shows now
TTYL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Exactlym arranged marriages work out well cause u learn new things everyday.
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

I want a guy who is exteemely presentable and fit. I told my friend this abd she said thats shallow. 
Is it shallow to want a healthy guy? Im sorry i dont want an unfit unkept man. I want someone who is clean in presentation and appearance. A guy who doesnt have fat and flab sticking out from all angles and whom i domt have to worry of dying of arterial clogs at a young age and spent my future years running to hospitals for him. I want a healthy well groomed well kept man. He doesnt have to have muscles oozing from him and have six packs. He just has to be healthy and fit. Yes some health issues are herditary like diabetes and high cholesterol but i want a guy who is proactivr about stuf like that and tries to balance those issues by working out eating healthy and taking care of himself. Its not that ill run when the guy is dying and sick.. but theres a difference btw doing it for a guy who didnt give to shoots about himself and doing it for a guy who tried his level best to maintain himself but something were out of his control.

I want a guy who is intelligent. I dont mean book smart. I dont mean he has to be a know it all and a geek. He has to have know how. He has to be well versed. He has to speak fluently and not with a dick wad dictionary for bumbling lunatics. I dont want hood type guys who utter verbiage thats repulsive and derogatory. He has to ooze class from his speech. And he cant have fob accent. Thats a turn off. He cant speak guju or hindi 24/7. He has to know fluent English. 

My friend said thats also shallow. Is it shallow to expect a guy to be well versed and use proper vocabulary? Is it shallow to be turned off by fobbiness?

I like this already. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-xxMATSxx

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hellooo 
xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Hey drea and candy!
What did u guys think of my men shpeel?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I think you can find a guy with most of the qualities you want. Like the romantic, fit, sense of humor, hard working etc. But then...he wont have the rest of the qualities you want either. In terms of not always talking about sports and cars and always putting away the games and other toys men have these days. I think it would be a compromise for you when you're ready to settle down. I honestly dont think a guy with all those qualities exist out there. If he is he's hidden pretty damn good! Stern Smile

Even on TV and movies I dont think they're not portrayed that way. And if they are...they girl probably ends up with someone else. As I say this Im thinking...You want an Asad LOL

But nothing you said was shallow to me. Shallow to me would be if you said you want a handsome man with money and nice cars and who can buy you anything you want and blah blah blah. 

Anyway...I dont know much about men or what I fully want yet either so I probably didnt even make sense with this comment. 

-Candz-xxMATSxx

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Roshie I saw nothing shallow in what you want from that special guy...everyone has standards and if these are things that'll make you happy...then there's nothing shallow in it...
And people who say looks don't matter are lying...looks do matter...it's the first thing that you see when you look at someone and the first thing to attract...for me you don't have to be the most handsome or the sexiest...it's all in the way you present yourself that matters...

I'm still not sure what I want in a guy...fiction has made my standards probably too high...I live too much in my imagination...and there are things I wanna make better about myself first before I start looking for that someone or he finds me...

But the first step in that would be actually leaving the house for other than uni classes...my dad always reprimands me about how will you cook and take care when you have a husband and I'm always like...in my head of course LOL...I have to actually go out to meet someone...he's not gonna walk into my house and sweep me away ROFL

xxMATSxxDreA

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
You make sense and woa your right i do want an asad. ROFL I guess thats why i love him so much. Lol. But on a seroous note ive always wanted this and found this attractivr its only today uve verbalized it. 
He has to be clean but not ocd lol. Asad is a lil different still though he is very gullible. And stubborn and doesnt want to hear something against his own belief.. i dont want those thibgs.. my guy needs know how and cleverness and pure ntelligence and be willing to acceot fault and not easily gullible. Oh and i dont want baggage. not like asad. Asads got baggage. I cant deal with that. Asad also judges people quickly. My guy cant be judgy like that. 

So similar to asad but some nuiances are still different i think.

And these guys do exist drea.. not perfect but they are there. 

-Candz-DreA

Go to top