Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
But I can learn to cook at any point in time though if I want. What are cookbooks for? Uh duhhh 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whats bbl hally?
And aww guys cooking aint rocket science haha

And yh true i disnt want to be in a relationship and i kind of dont right now still. But im more open to looking now then before causs times running out on me. 

And all my if closeys are invited haha. 
RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

But I can learn to cook at any point in time though if I want. What are cookbooks for? Uh duhhh 

Im not to good with indian ironically. I can make mexican italian basic american and even some chinese but indian im a lil weak. I can make some indian things but not to much. 
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Buh i cba to learn
Asian dishes take long
I cba to slave in the kitchen when I could easily put some waffles on and bam in few minites done 😆
Oh Rosh it means Be Back Later
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I know one thing...Ima need a man that cooks. Cause I cant cook for shit. And Im making that clear from the beginning. "Before we go any further...I dont cook. So what are your thoughts on that?" ðŸ˜†

Im like Candy...I need to figure shit out and fix things about myself first before I begin thinking about the guy I want to spend my life with. Hell I dont even wanna be in a relationship at my age right now. ðŸ˜³

this is so me too...I can't cook nothing either...I can make sure I don't starve but that's about it! 😆 I don't wanna be in a r'ship right now either...

Honestly...that's like way down my list...it's just not important right now and this might sound bad but I don't want to have to think about someone else before I do something...in a r'ship you always have to think of the other person and at this point I'm not there...

Last r'ship didn't endear me to want to be in another one anytime soon ðŸ˜†
DreA thumbnail
BBL mean Be Back Later ðŸ˜†

The problem with me is...I hate being in a hot kitchen. The saying...If you cant take the heat stay out the kitchen. Yeah thats my motto. 
HallyH thumbnail
I have been learnin to make some dishes but rememberin all the stuff goin in a dish
I know mostly its d same for Asian dishes buh I need things labelled 😆
DreA thumbnail

Originally posted by: cclove

this is so me too...I can't cook nothing either...I can make sure I don't starve but that's about it! 😆 I don't wanna be in a r'ship right now either...

Honestly...that's like way down my list...it's just not important right now and this might sound bad but I don't want to have to think about someone else before I do something...in a r'ship you always have to think of the other person and at this point I'm not there...

Last r'ship didn't endear me to want to be in another one anytime soon ðŸ˜†

Thats the damn thing right there...You have to think about the other person. I dont have the mental capacity to be in a relationship right now so to speak ðŸ˜†
HallyH thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thats the damn thing right there...You have to think about the other person. I dont have the mental capacity to be in a relationship right now so to speak😆</font>

Is it cos you have to think about the other person? 😆Edited by HallyH - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Oh i get u guysm thata my pov for last few years and right now.. career is to impoetant to settle first. 
But guys learn to cook! Hahaha

make good things for yourself!

im a foodie so inlike to make thibgs.

Oh bbl i get it now hahahaha