Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#27 (Strictly Invites Only!) (Page 110)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29084

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Mee off to bed guys!!
Tty soon.

Work. Urgh dreading. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaVita-E-Bella

LaVita-E-Bella IF-Dazzler
LaVita-E-Bella
LaVita-E-Bella

Joined: 21 August 2013
Posts: 3869

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Speaking of eyebrows, last time I got mine done, which by the way I spent like 3 months growing (yeah it was bad), the lady totally effs them up, I get soo pissed and go off on her, and shes getting loud at me telling me it was how my eyebrows are made, and I looked at her and was like uh no bitch, because no one has done this bad of a job before and I SPECIFICALLY told you what to do and what NOT to do or touch. And you do the exact opposite. So pretty much both my eyebrows are totally off from each other and one is completely round and uneven while the other is arched a little. 

Okay I'm done. I'm sorry but I'm really picky about my eyebrows lol. And I'm still not over it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

LaVita-E-Bella IF-Dazzler
LaVita-E-Bella
LaVita-E-Bella

Joined: 21 August 2013
Posts: 3869

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Mee off to bed guys!!
Tty soon.

Work. Urgh dreading. 

Byee Rosh Good Night! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 26736

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaVita-E-Bella

Speaking of eyebrows, last time I got mine done, which by the way I spent like 3 months growing (yeah it was bad), the lady totally effs them up, I get soo pissed and go off on her, and shes getting loud at me telling me it was how my eyebrows are made, and I looked at her and was like uh no bitch, because no one has done this bad of a job before and I SPECIFICALLY told you what to do and what NOT to do or touch. And you do the exact opposite. So pretty much both my eyebrows are totally off from each other and one is completely round and uneven while the other is arched a little. 

Okay I'm done. I'm sorry but I'm really picky about my eyebrows lol. And I'm still not over it. 
LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaVita-E-Bella

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 10731

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
There's a movie going on on lifetime called you again where a mother and daughter face off against their high school nemesis after being bullied and bad memories...it's funny

Yep...Candy just being random! Approve
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 26736

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL 
Cant remember the last time your were random. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Joined: 03 February 2013
Posts: 10731

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL it's with Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars...it's going good Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaVita-E-BellaDreA

LaVita-E-Bella IF-Dazzler
LaVita-E-Bella
LaVita-E-Bella

Joined: 21 August 2013
Posts: 3869

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

LOL LOL it's with Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars...it's going good Embarrassed

Omg i saw the trailer to that..It looks hilarious lol. Cause the girls mother or aunt is Kristens mothers nemesis too so they have a face off lol. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#24 (Strictly Invites Only!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168

Author: -Candz-   Replies: 1338   Views: 26115

-Candz- 1338 26115 28 December 2013 at 8:01pm by NandiniRaizadaa
||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#23 (Strictly Invites Only!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: DreA   Replies: 1168   Views: 24862

DreA 1168 24862 24 December 2013 at 1:49pm by gossipgirlxoxo
||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#22 (Strictly Invites Only!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Candz-   Replies: 1166   Views: 26592

-Candz- 1166 26592 18 December 2013 at 2:19pm by gossipgirlxoxo
||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#21 (Strictly Invites Only!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: DreA   Replies: 1170   Views: 23042

DreA 1170 23042 07 December 2013 at 10:37am by -Candz-
||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#20 (Strictly Invites Only!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -Candz-   Replies: 1151   Views: 29321

-Candz- 1151 29321 29 November 2013 at 10:38pm by NandiniRaizadaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index