Chat Clubs

||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#27 (Strictly Invites Only!) - Page 115

BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Spain is beautiful and the best part is we did a roadtrip over 10 days. Easy to drive, great food, nice people and all that.
But I fell in love there. Fell in love with the Alhambra. It is like the most mystical place ever, full with fountains and all that. Check that place out on google. ❤️ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlahBytes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LaVita-E-Bella

So I'm going through friends pictures right now cause half of my friends have been abroad or done study abroad, and they got to travel to other places too. 

My one friend went to Berlin in Germany, but she got to see Italy and Vienna Austria. Another friend went to SA, and she went to all these places, and got to see London, Paris, Rome, and Berlin.

I have a friend who did study abroad in Rome and she loved it, and said her classes would be outside half the time. Another went to Costa Rica. This just makes it all the more difficult to decide. 

If you are in Europe, it is easier to see a lot more countries. US is too big in itself and you find different worlds within. Culturally, Europe is older.
LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BlahBytes

Spain is beautiful and the best part is we did a roadtrip over 10 days. Easy to drive, great food, nice people and all that.

But I fell in love there. Fell in love with the Alhambra. It is like the most mystical place ever, full with fountains and all that. Check that place out on google. ❤️ 

Omg you're right, I'm looking at pictures right now. It's sooo beautiful. I can't imagine seeing that in person. You know I've noticed, a lot of European architecture resembles some Indian architecture. 
LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail

If you are in Europe, it is easier to see a lot more countries. US is too big in itself and you find different worlds within. Culturally, Europe is older.

You're right, my brother was telling me you can also easily take those trains that go all across Europe and tour. Which is what I might end up doing if I go anywhere in Europe anyways. 
BlahBytes thumbnail

Omg you're right, I'm looking at pictures right now. It's sooo beautiful. I can't imagine seeing that in person. You know I've noticed, a lot of European architecture resembles some Indian architecture. 

Spain has Mughal influences because they were ruled by them for a while. And most of those places are still the most touristic attractions right now, Alhambra especially. After that they had Catholic influences too which meant mixed architecture in one country
BlahBytes thumbnail

You're right, my brother was telling me you can also easily take those trains that go all across Europe and tour. Which is what I might end up doing if I go anywhere in Europe anyways. 

Where are you from?
LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail

Spain has Mughal influences because they were ruled by them for a while. And most of those places are still the most touristic attractions right now, Alhambra especially. After that they had Catholic influences too which meant mixed architecture in one country

Yeah it was, Islam has also played a large role in culture and history of Spain, so I can see that in it's architecture a lot. 
LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail

Where are you from?

Was born in the U.S, raised too, but background is Pakistani. 

How about you ?
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Where are you from?

I did all countries with
 Schengen visa.
and Brussels to paris in couple of hours.
BlahBytes thumbnail

Was born in the U.S, raised too, but background is Pakistani. 

How about you ?

Psssh. You are here only!

Born and raised in India. Moved here after I got married. Been here for almost two years now