Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is Drea, it all just looks so peaceful. LIke you could go sit by the water if you're having one of those days. Hopefully that water isn't like majorly polluted and green and has waste in it. ðŸ¤¢

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaVita-E-Bella

It is Drea, it all just looks so peaceful. LIke you could go sit by the water if you're having one of those days. Hopefully that water isn't like majorly polluted and green and has waste in it. ðŸ¤¢

Yeah having one of those days and need somewhere to think. I would use a place like that to get my mind right. Lets hope it doesnt have any of that in the water! ðŸ˜†

Hi Nandu!! ðŸ¤—
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girlies! 🤗

Two days of no shows  I am so busy that I want to say my computer just gave up on me!
DreA thumbnail
Germany

BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Yeah having one of those days and need somewhere to think. I would use a place like that to get my mind right. Lets hope it doesnt have any of that in the water! ðŸ˜†

Hi Nandu!! ðŸ¤—

It may have dead bodies, and the houses there might be just sinking along with the water levels. Scenic only in pictures I tell you 😆
LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did you guys see the tellybytes video of Archana and they ask her about Rang Rasiya, and Sanaya, and she says how she's not jealous why would she be jealous and what not. 
DreA thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlahBytes

Girlies! 🤗

Two days of no shows  I am so busy that I want to say my computer just gave up on me!

You've been working too hard! ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤—
DreA thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaVita-E-Bella

Did you guys see the tellybytes video of Archana and they ask her about Rang Rasiya, and Sanaya, and she says how she's not jealous why would she be jealous and what not. 

No I didnt see that. Or I probably did but didnt understand what she was saying. You know...non hindi speaking soul here. 
DreA thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlahBytes

It may have dead bodies, and the houses there might be just sinking along with the water levels. Scenic only in pictures I tell you 😆

Would still be lovely to see before all the houses sink underneath the water ðŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow drea those pictures are gorgeous and hi Sahara