Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have no hopes from QH anymore. They killed it for me with this Rashid-Asad crap. I didnt even watch the whole scene. And my mom complained about it right through looking for an opportunity to change the channel. 

Samrat is sweet in the night and Salty as hell in the day time! 
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

I have no hopes from QH anymore. They killed it for me with this Rashid-Asad crap. I didnt even watch the whole scene. And my mom complained about it right through looking for an opportunity to change the channel. 

Samrat is sweet in the night and Salty as hell in the day time! 

I had only read the update but seeing it...I didn't like how it happened...since the start Asad has resented Rashid and it culminated to pretty much nothing...wham bam reconciliation...

Samrat is only nice in the night because he wants to get some sweet loving...and Urmi takes his little sweetness to mean everything is okay and then he just goes off on her...

When he told her she looks beautiful when she cries, I thought well she's always going to look beautiful because all she'll be doing is crying ðŸ˜†
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
-Candz- thumbnail
I'm off now...beddy bye... ðŸ˜† 
Night Drea ðŸ¤—
DreA thumbnail
Originally posted by: cclove

I had only read the update but seeing it...I didn't like how it happened...since the start Asad has resented Rashid and it culminated to pretty much nothing...wham bam reconciliation...

Samrat is only nice in the night because he wants to get some sweet loving...and Urmi takes his little sweetness to mean everything is okay and then he just goes off on her...

When he told her she looks beautiful when she cries, I thought well she's always going to look beautiful because all she'll be doing is crying ðŸ˜†

So true ðŸ˜†
Even though I know all he wanted was loving I was still like "awww Urmi ðŸ˜³" when she was crying and complaining ðŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cclove

Aria is plain and simple a hussy! I knew she'd continue to go behind Jake's back when Jake is such a nice guy and it doesn't hurt that he's sexy too...she needs to get burnt before she learns her lesson...

I'll watch the epi. in the morning...

So trie candy.

She needs a lesson.

But ur gonna love last night episode itbwas sooo good. Like sooop good.

Mike and hanna ðŸ˜† thatll come and smack you from tye left hand. 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh also candymm mel and joe tonight!!!!!! But im gonna miss it cause of work!!!!
I hope it reruns at 10 or imm gonna habe to wait till its on my on demand. 
DreA thumbnail
Can I just say that I HATE when people claim that the show was always about Zoya and SJ. Uh No it f**king wasnt! It was to be about Asad, Zoya and Ayaan. Get your mofo'ing facts straight. 

See why I hate fandoms. They all think the same. And they all think they're superior to each other. They all irk my friggin nerves.  
-Candz- thumbnail
Roshie Poo! I saw PLL...It was great! Did you see the promo? Jake is back next week and I'm so glad that he sees there might be something off with Ezra...
The voice-over in the promo said, the clues are right in front of them but the liars see what they want to see...SO TRUE!

Suzy clueless is in for rude awakening! 
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Rang Rasiya
😭 😒

I'm feeling it all today
Episode was AMAZING!!
-Candz- thumbnail
I really need to catch up on that show...I didn't watch it since last week ðŸ˜•