Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Ok girl...don't knick me if you don't like what you see๐Ÿ˜† Im a sucker for Patriotic songs... hence liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ don't miss last 4 mins...major twist.

ooh, you're getting me sooo excited! Thanks Shrutz!! 
priya713 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

alright pri...catch you later. will be back home on 16th. TC hun๐Ÿค—

okay. Welcome back! or in a couple of days :) lol. Nice chatting with you and now will make sure to catch up to all the RR episodes so we have more to talk about ๐Ÿค—
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

So Asad and Rashid have reconciled...While Rashid is still like a vegetable. Nice...Nope...Bull-motherf**king-shit. Damn they could've done that redemption a bit better man! Ughhh...Now the only good thing to possibly look forward to is when Zoya finds out about Gaffur. 

I have mixed feelings about this reconciliation...after everything ...it was too easy...
priya713 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cclove

I have mixed feelings about this reconciliation...after everything ...it was too easy...

Twinnie!! ๐Ÿค—
Exactly! I think so too. It was too fast and Rashid may have been cheated and tricked but it still doesnt give him a free pass on his absence, leaving Dilshad on her own...didnt give her any money/child support and then fathered 3 other children. 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have no mixed feelings. Its straight up bullshit. So everything after 17 years is forgiven because they have a hunch that Razia and Gaffur were the ones really responsible for what took place in the factory? 
Him leaving. Marrying Shireen. Having children with Shireen and Dilshad alternately. Not speaking up for them for so long.

Damn I get they want to wrap up the show obviously. But at least spend a friggin week on it or give this its on track. 

I was afraid they would do this. Every friggin thing you DONT want them to do with the show is what they do. 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just wanted to say that I have called the technician and he said he"ll be here today.i am waiting on him right now.i hate using this touch screen but it will have to do for now๐Ÿ˜ญ
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yea...they look like such cute friends...

NB with Salman was really good...just watched it ๐Ÿ˜†

And I watched the first half of IPK2 that Hally and Sahana watch...and all I kept thinking is her wrist is gonna snap...her wrist is gonna snap...Shlok is like a maniac...WTH...

You should watch it everyday Candy! ๐Ÿค—
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dil hai Ke manta Nahin OMG MEMORIESS
BTW I actually cried in that scene of Rashid n Asad
RV is gorg
I cant help but stare at him
Time for RR n IPK2
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hally you should see this video...you know I never realized Mary Margaret was looking at Hook's reaction when Emma and Neal got reunited...she so sees how genuine he was in his feelings...this is a beautiful CaptainSwan fanvideo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpMfu2fUDtI

New Originals tonight...Klaus  I missed him...

I'll probs be back after DAK tonight if anyone's around then!
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hally you should see this video...you know I never realized Mary Margaret was looking at Hook's reaction when Emma and Neal got reunited...she so sees how genuine he was in his feelings...this is a beautiful CaptainSwan fanvideo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpMfu2fUDtI

New Originals tonight...Klaus  I missed him...

I'll probs be back after DAK tonight if anyone's around then!

You're watching DAK still?