Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hawdy girls🤗
Pri and rooj🤗

I'm flying back home tomorrow😭 
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Pri, still watching RR? Im blown away by todays episode. Brilliently shot👏 The best I have seen so far on India Tele.
Ashish
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Pri, still watching RR? Im blown away by todays episode. Brilliently shot👏 The best I have seen so far on India Tele.

Ashish

Im so glad you said that. I watched a weeks worth and was a little bored but i made it a promise to myself that I would see this show out because i have high hopes for it and so i saved all these episodes to watch..so I'm so glad to hear that today was a good epi and that you're liking the show. 
priya713 thumbnail

Ashish

and i double the  on Ashish. He is cute. I didnt like his other show he did last year but i would flip to it just to see him :) 
KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya713

Im so glad you said that. I watched a weeks worth and was a little bored but i made it a promise to myself that I would see this show out because i have high hopes for it and so i saved all these episodes to watch..so I'm so glad to hear that today was a good epi and that you're liking the show. 

ohh pri...I have no words girl. Todays episode was very Patriotic...I got goosebumps! They went lill overboard with the action sequence but it was worth it. I give 10/10 for todays episode :)) The precap was just👏 Cant wait for tomorrow. Its going to get intense.
priya713 thumbnail

ohh pri...I have no words girl. Todays episode was very Patriotic...I got goosebumps! They went lill overboard with the action sequence but it was worth it. I give 10/10 for todays episode :)) The precap was just👏 Cant wait for tomorrow. Its going to get intense.

i was reading somewhere that the action sequences are only temporary cuz its too expensive to shoot.  i can't wait for Paro&Rudra scenes to start..they will be awesome together 
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Ok girl...don't knick me if you don't like what you see😆 Im a sucker for Patriotic songs... hence liked it😳 don't miss last 4 mins...major twist.
KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya713

i was reading somewhere that the action sequences are only temporary cuz its too expensive to shoot.  i can't wait for Paro&Rudra scenes to start..they will be awesome together 

Yes. I bet it cost them fortune to shoot these kinda scenes. It was as if I was watching a movie lol. well shot
KambakthIshq thumbnail
alright pri...catch you later. will be back home on 16th. TC hun🤗 Edited by KambakthIshq - 10 years ago