||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#27 (Strictly Invites Only!) - Page 85

Posted: 10 years ago
I'm bacckk anyone still here? 
Im watching the last of the golden globes lol

And fixing my eyebrows a lil bit have work tomorrkw and i look so undid cause i was sick no time to get stuff did.
Matt mcconhey won best actor drama. 

Mee off to bed guys!!
Tty soon.

Work. Urgh dreading. 
Speaking of eyebrows, last time I got mine done, which by the way I spent like 3 months growing (yeah it was bad), the lady totally effs them up, I get soo pissed and go off on her, and shes getting loud at me telling me it was how my eyebrows are made, and I looked at her and was like uh no bitch, because no one has done this bad of a job before and I SPECIFICALLY told you what to do and what NOT to do or touch. And you do the exact opposite. So pretty much both my eyebrows are totally off from each other and one is completely round and uneven while the other is arched a little. 

Okay I'm done. I'm sorry but I'm really picky about my eyebrows lol. And I'm still not over it. 
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Mee off to bed guys!!
Tty soon.

Work. Urgh dreading. 

Byee Rosh Good Night! 
Originally posted by LaVita-E-Bella

Speaking of eyebrows, last time I got mine done, which by the way I spent like 3 months growing (yeah it was bad), the lady totally effs them up, I get soo pissed and go off on her, and shes getting loud at me telling me it was how my eyebrows are made, and I looked at her and was like uh no bitch, because no one has done this bad of a job before and I SPECIFICALLY told you what to do and what NOT to do or touch. And you do the exact opposite. So pretty much both my eyebrows are totally off from each other and one is completely round and uneven while the other is arched a little. 

Okay I'm done. I'm sorry but I'm really picky about my eyebrows lol. And I'm still not over it. 
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
There's a movie going on on lifetime called you again where a mother and daughter face off against their high school nemesis after being bullied and bad memories...it's funny

Yep...Candy just being random! 
😆 ðŸ˜† 
Cant remember the last time your were random. 
😆 ðŸ˜† it's with Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars...it's going good ðŸ˜³