Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Look at all this white fluffy cuteness! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OkfEChXa2V0[/YOUTUBE]

Have you suddenly become wiser.
sadly you will lose your wisdom soon. 
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not bothering with DAK tonight...read the WU...not bothering to watch Samrat in continuous douche mode...I don't know why Ishan is still friends with him. 

What I truly dislike about the show is that despite everyone seeing his utter insensitivity and rudeness and disrespect...everyone makes excuses for his behaviour...esp. his mother... ðŸ¤”
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cclove

Not bothering with DAK tonight...read the WU...not bothering to watch Samrat in continuous douche mode...I don't know why Ishan is still friends with him. 

What I truly dislike about the show is that despite everyone seeing his utter insensitivity and rudeness and disrespect...everyone makes excuses for his behaviour...esp. his mother... ðŸ¤”

His mother is a jackass. I dont know who I dislike more between the both of them. ðŸ¤”
-Candz- thumbnail

His mother is a jackass. I dont know who I dislike more between the both of them. ðŸ¤”

She is what I call an enabler...she encourages his behaviour...everyone else except Ishan can't stand up to him so he will have this attitude always...

I just wish CVs showed women with more fire...who stand up for themselves...I think that's why I like Zoya because she speaks up when she needs too...

We're in the 21st century...it think its about time there were more progressive women on TV...set an example...

I hope they show Urmi growing a backbone...
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Originally posted by: cclove

She is what I call an enabler...she encourages his behaviour...everyone else except Ishan can't stand up to him so he will have this attitude always...

I just wish CVs showed women with more fire...who stand up for themselves...I think that's why I like Zoya because she speaks up when she needs too...

We're in the 21st century...it think its about time there were more progressive women on TV...set an example...

I hope they show Urmi growing a backbone...

Well...Dont people like that Saas Bahu type shit ?(Thats what they call it right?). Even Zoya succumbed to others demands at a one point in time. 

This wouldn't be so bad if Samrat wasn't such an asshole. I dont understand how he and Ishan became friends in the first place. And Ishan not making things any better because he has to leave at some point in time. So always covering for that idiot is not the best thing. 

Im sure she'll grow a backbone and Samrat will fall in love. Its how long it will take to happen. :/
-Candz- thumbnail
True true...
Did you watch QH tonight?
DreA thumbnail
Yeah I watched it. It was a good epi. 

DreA thumbnail
What did the precap for tomorrow have other than Asad coming back?
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Yeah I watched it. It was a good epi. 

And very conveniently forgot to tell me.
I see how it is.
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Candy I need magnifying glasses to raed your comments.
very small font