Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh crap I made u Nandus age 😆
Btw guys is yours gonna be arranged marriage?
And I hope no stalkers are readig our convos
Because whats said right now stays right here 😆
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup mt point hally. To match what u just said my point also was i want the love and romance to be alive everyday. Thats why romantically and physically i dont want to know everything abiut him. I want it to be a surprise everytime. And i want to be wood and i want to woo him. Yes i do believe in possessiveness also. I dint think its inseurity i think its hot if your possessive about your man and he is possessive about you. But theres a difference vtw possessiveness and distrust.

RosyRosh thumbnail
I want a love marriage to find the guy i want. But if by 27 or 28 i havent, then i dont mind arranged cause who knows sometimes arranged partners are ones that may surprise ubfor the better.
HallyH thumbnail
True
About possessiveness
And wooing
I want to be sweeped off my feet
And I will try to woo him 🤣
HallyH thumbnail
To me arranged marriaged is love
Like gettin to know the person before and after
I wouldnt want to know everythibg before
Well most important things but after gettin married I want to learn more things and just have fun
And continue with my everyday life too
HallyH thumbnail
Okay m bout to watch my shows now
TTYL
RosyRosh thumbnail
Exactlym arranged marriages work out well cause u learn new things everyday.
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

I want a guy who is exteemely presentable and fit. I told my friend this abd she said thats shallow. 

Is it shallow to want a healthy guy? Im sorry i dont want an unfit unkept man. I want someone who is clean in presentation and appearance. A guy who doesnt have fat and flab sticking out from all angles and whom i domt have to worry of dying of arterial clogs at a young age and spent my future years running to hospitals for him. I want a healthy well groomed well kept man. He doesnt have to have muscles oozing from him and have six packs. He just has to be healthy and fit. Yes some health issues are herditary like diabetes and high cholesterol but i want a guy who is proactivr about stuf like that and tries to balance those issues by working out eating healthy and taking care of himself. Its not that ill run when the guy is dying and sick.. but theres a difference btw doing it for a guy who didnt give to shoots about himself and doing it for a guy who tried his level best to maintain himself but something were out of his control.

I want a guy who is intelligent. I dont mean book smart. I dont mean he has to be a know it all and a geek. He has to have know how. He has to be well versed. He has to speak fluently and not with a dick wad dictionary for bumbling lunatics. I dont want hood type guys who utter verbiage thats repulsive and derogatory. He has to ooze class from his speech. And he cant have fob accent. Thats a turn off. He cant speak guju or hindi 24/7. He has to know fluent English. 

My friend said thats also shallow. Is it shallow to expect a guy to be well versed and use proper vocabulary? Is it shallow to be turned off by fobbiness?

I like this already. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Hey drea and candy!
What did u guys think of my men shpeel?
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think you can find a guy with most of the qualities you want. Like the romantic, fit, sense of humor, hard working etc. But then...he wont have the rest of the qualities you want either. In terms of not always talking about sports and cars and always putting away the games and other toys men have these days. I think it would be a compromise for you when you're ready to settle down. I honestly dont think a guy with all those qualities exist out there. If he is he's hidden pretty damn good! ðŸ˜³

Even on TV and movies I dont think they're not portrayed that way. And if they are...they girl probably ends up with someone else. As I say this Im thinking...You want an Asad ðŸ˜†

But nothing you said was shallow to me. Shallow to me would be if you said you want a handsome man with money and nice cars and who can buy you anything you want and blah blah blah. 

Anyway...I dont know much about men or what I fully want yet either so I probably didnt even make sense with this comment.