Chat Clubs

||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#27 (Strictly Invites Only!) - Page 25

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
What kind of guy u want.

My friend asked me recently why im not dating and what kinda of guy im looking for to set me up with friends .. and i refused to asnwer because i thought that the type of guy i want cannot ve summed up in words.

But today in the shower i thought and spoke to myself about what kind of guy do i want.. lots of introspection..

And i came up with the following. So guys i want an honest unbiased opinion.. because u guys are all friends but with no faces to me which makes it easier to speak how i really feel without getting a judgement. 

Iw want to k ow if its a shallow outlook, deep, or honest frank and incredible. 

Here is what i look for in a guy:

(Next post)
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
I want a guy who is exteemely presentable and fit. I told my friend this abd she said thats shallow. 
Is it shallow to want a healthy guy? Im sorry i dont want an unfit unkept man. I want someone who is clean in presentation and appearance. A guy who doesnt have fat and flab sticking out from all angles and whom i domt have to worry of dying of arterial clogs at a young age and spent my future years running to hospitals for him. I want a healthy well groomed well kept man. He doesnt have to have muscles oozing from him and have six packs. He just has to be healthy and fit. Yes some health issues are herditary like diabetes and high cholesterol but i want a guy who is proactivr about stuf like that and tries to balance those issues by working out eating healthy and taking care of himself. Its not that ill run when the guy is dying and sick.. but theres a difference btw doing it for a guy who didnt give to shoots about himself and doing it for a guy who tried his level best to maintain himself but something were out of his control.

I want a guy who is intelligent. I dont mean book smart. I dont mean he has to be a know it all and a geek. He has to have know how. He has to be well versed. He has to speak fluently and not with a dick wad dictionary for bumbling lunatics. I dont want hood type guys who utter verbiage thats repulsive and derogatory. He has to ooze class from his speech. And he cant have fob accent. Thats a turn off. He cant speak guju or hindi 24/7. He has to know fluent English. 

My friend said thats also shallow. Is it shallow to expect a guy to be well versed and use proper vocabulary? Is it shallow to be turned off by fobbiness?

RosyRosh thumbnail
I want a man who is funny. Im a sarcastic witty girl myself and i dont want someone to bot have a sense of humour. I need someome who knows my humour and has humour himself. But classy humour. Not cheap jokes. Thats repulsive.
I want someone who knows my temperment. I am short tempered ans easily get anger it sits on my nose. I easily am emotional and i am so stubborn. I need someone who knows how to handle those personality traits. Who knows what to say and when to say it and can know my mood swings and how to handle them. So i need someone who is willing to break the ice. Someone who is okay to be stubborn and passionate and strong minded about his beliefs but if we get into a fight, he has to be the one to break my anger. 
Likewise ill love if he argues with me. I dont mind if he sets my mind straight if im truly wrong id love if he gives me a rude awakening. He just has to know and be smaet about what to say when to say it and how to say it. 

He has to be a true romantic. By that i just mean, romantically i do not want to know everything about him at all. The one area that i want to remain a mystery. I want to be surprised everyday for the rest of my life. I want our love life to be a sacred and special and intimate thing that is not turned into an everyday sick sort of marred by pop culture thing. I dint want it to be dirty. I want our love life to be classy and romantic. Im sorry but im fine not screwing eachother every God damn day. I want it to be special moments unique and pure love each time. Nothing repulsive.

I want someone who i can maintain good conversations with. Someone who shares my passion to discuss political international/world affairs and eve pop culture. Someone who knows whats going in the world and doesnt live in a bubble. Someome who has principles ideals morals standards and a point of view and not someone indifferent. Someone who doesnt only talk about spoets and cars and girls and sex. Someone who talks about real issues and knows his stance. Someone who argues but is respectiful of others opinions. Someone who may not like someone but wont be a dick to them either. Someone who is willing to admit wrong and fault when they are wrong and ready to apologize if they are wrong but also someone who maintains and fights for the right thing. 

RosyRosh thumbnail
I want someone who is a Man. Im all for women empowerment but i would rather want to he taken care of then have to take care of. I dont want to be the woman of the house and bread winner. You have to have a good job and make good money. Not because money is everything but because money is important. It brings about marital peace believe it or not. Financial troubles are one of the main reasins for marriages falling apart. Ego clashes. I want my man to be the bread winner. He has to make momey and provide me and my children with a secure lifem that doesnt mean i dont want to work. Of course i do and i want financial independence but theres a difference btw financial independance and being the incharge and running a household all by yourself while your mam does a menial job amd is setlling in his life and not striving for more
My man needs goals aspirations and thirsty for ahcieving more and more. He doesnt have to ve wealthy. He just has to have passion to acheive and work extremely hard and be the man and take care of his woman and his children. A responsible man. 

He has to be a conpssionate human being bot afraid to show his tender and emotional side. He has to take care of my family. My parents and brother. He has to be their son not son in law. He has to love children. I love kids and want kids and even plan to adopt. He has to support that.
He has to he an old way of doinf things knda guy in that he cant deoend on technology and ease for everythibg. He has to be willing to struggle. I would rather be haopy with a guy who fails 50 times but keeps trying than with someone who fails and gives up. He has to be someone whonputs his phone and games away and talks to people. Someone adventurous and a risk taker cause thats not me at all. I want someone who challenges me and makes me push my limits. Takes me bungee jumping and says dont worry im holding you. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Okay theres more but thats all im gonna say.
Opinions?
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Rosh you know a girl has many dreams of how she wants her future husband to be and I love the last part about the family
And ... Hold up this may take time Rosh to write 😆
Btw Rosh is it that time u started to think of who you want to marry or you jus finkin??
Lemme read from d start
Will get back to you
RosyRosh thumbnail
Hally my friend posed the questiom to me a few weeks aho and only today i started thinking and this is some of the things i thought about. 
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What on earth is this Rosh?
Why are you home on Thursday?
With man thoughts?
RosyRosh thumbnail
Im sick amber took sick leave. And im habing man thoughts cause my friend has asked me a few weeks ago and i thought about it today
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honest opinion
Well it is a bit shallow
I mean I want a guy who is presentable too
And romance well
Like I want to be surprised
But I think sometimes
No guys like this exist
Like to you this is the perfect man to you right?
Well I hope you ARE LUCKY enough to meet someone like this
But then I dont think its shallow at times cos I do think
He needs to look nice
But then When I think this
It makes me say its whats in the inside rather than the outside
I cant not agree with breadwinner part
Because I do want to be independent myself but then Family wise
I want him to be male
Okay I'm still thinking of what else I think about what you wrote
I'm rereadin it 😆

Btw I aint judgin you because we all have different opinions on men and others