Love,

Anjani.

misscutegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res
Unres
Wonderful os!
The way Khushi made arnav realise his Mistake and made him to open up! Just awesome!
One realize's someone's worth Only after losing him/her!
One day khushi decides to do a hadtaal of sorts and everyone's schedule goes haywire!
Everytime arnav hurts khushi and goes away with it!
Though they love each other but it hurts and May dampen.their realtionship!
Loved the way khushi dealt with it maturely!!
Great os
Edited by misscutegirl - 10 years ago
RajiSobtian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That was amaZing
Nice...
Thanks 4 pm
_sree_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow ..lovely OS Titli ..
how well written..you are a brilliant writer
 beautifully portrayed their emotions ..loved it 
awesome dear👏
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written!!

:)
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
wow, that was wonderful, truly deep and emotional! i was getting choked up and wanted to kick arnav for again causing pain to khushi so unthinkingly, but it was necessary and u did this scene total justice. i love the way u took an originally disheartening fight and made it be the tipping point for khushi deciding 'no more' and trying to bring about the necessary change needed in arnav for their relationship to survive. i love how she was mature and wise enough to understand how he uses his anger as a crutch to mask his pain, even from himself, and how their love could ultimately be destroyed by this. she doesn't need to prove herself but she needs him to respect her. what an inspired if difficult way for her to get him to finally open up, reveal what lies beneath those scars, and start confronting it so he can begin healing. i love where u took it in the end, it became about love and trust and faith and something even more delicate and beautiful between them - understanding. lovely, meaningful and full of depth.

thank u for the pm, and thank u so much for the dedication! i love the way u construct ur narrative, and i can always feel the essence of arnav and khushi in ur work. like i said i knew this would be good as u were writing it 😛
RainyDays thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The part was written so well...
Loved it !
Great way how she made Arnav realize his mistake ...
I loved how Khushi decided to make Arnav confess her his troubles of the past and thus alleviate him of his baggage of his past once for all...
The ending you wrote was so beautiful and so true .
Loved this version and I feel that you did perfect justice to the scene !
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful! This way you've brought a whole new dimension and meaning to that scene.:)
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly, thanks for the pm.
Awesome OS. 
Khushi is a gem which is sent in Arnav life for brightness and this brightness could only shine in his life if he will fight his pasts demons with Khushi and defeat them.
 Khushi knew if he will do that he will become a change man. He did that when he came back to marry Khushi second time fighting one of the horrible truths which destroyed his family. And this could have only possible because Khushi belief on him and his love. She belive that he will never loose in love and step by step he will overcome his all nightmares. 
Inferiority complex, obviously Arnav would have felt it because he was alone yet his sister n family was with him but not his parents. His mother was his strength and unfortunately she was not with him and he was alone in the dense crowd of world.
He wanted to try new things to shut off people mouth. He succeed in them but he got lost. His temper always used to rise and his fury beyond limits whenever Khushi use to strike the walls he built around him and that was unacceptable to him. Because he thought that if she saw real Arnav she will laugh in him.
I like that Khushi didn't feel down when Arnav taunt her. She used that incident to force Arnav to speak and open up. They are married for more than 8 months but still there are so many things they don't know about each other. She knew Arnav will speak and will do everything to bring back real Khushi who was lively and titalya, he can't see another person doing down in inferiority complex and losing its personality as he once said to lavanayah and Khushi during their date that he don't want her to change, he likes her the way she is. 
Wonderful and amazing shot. 
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
Alannah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing work!!!! loved it totally