Posted: 10 years ago
hey all 😛

chalo after discussing Sanchi's reasons fr being happy...now its time to find out the reason of Prachi's happiness...why was she happy???
marriage toh Sanchi ki hogi na crorepati se...toh woh itna kyun happy hai

plz tell me the reason of you know it
she thinks now the sale of land will be smooth as Saachi is marrying into that family and she will get her 3 crores.
Originally posted by ak75

she thinks now the sale of land will be smooth as Saachi is marrying into that family and she will get her 3 crores.

I don't think so anu di...prachi is sucha selfish sis
kyuukiii prachi koo DV jaisaa handsome jiju milnee walaa hai jooo malaadaar bhi haaiii ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by nidhirohan

kyuukiii prachi koo DV jaisaa handsome jiju milnee walaa hai jooo malaadaar bhi haaiii🤣

aur sexy bhi 😆
Originally posted by naneta

aur sexy bhi 😆

jii haaa ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by naneta

I don't think so anu di...prachi is sucha selfish sis

the land and money is the main reason and then of course she will be related to the Goels - the name and status and she will be treated well by Sunil's parents 
Originally posted by nidhirohan

jii haaa😆

😳
Originally posted by ak75

the land and money is the main reason and then of course she will be related to the Goels - the name and status and she will be treated well by Sunil's parents

dekha di...fir se apna gain hi dhoond rahi hai 😆
Sanchi will take Dvs money s to fulfil prachis aspirations and if Dv doesnt listen sanchi will blast and bully him...so pranchi is happy jo sunil nahi de paya ga DVse mila ga😆