NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
a very sweet post

KSG made Asad I agree
vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An awesome post.I miss KSG like hell.I will always be grateful to KSg.he made me so happy with his beautiful portrayal.yes nobody not even a bollywood actor could have done justice to AAK's character.that's why it hurts so much.in many serials actors are replaced,but it does'nt affect us much.I was totally involved with KSG as AAK.they could have ended the serial we would'nt have minded but QH without KABHI playing asya not acceptable.
I salute you KSG
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
you truly deserve all love & respect ksg...❤️
BTW cute post...

ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post!!
No one could have done more justice to Asad's role than KSG!!
The way he spoke through his eyes, his expressions... Just amazing!!!

Really going to miss KSG as Asad!!😭
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _shizzzyy_

This little dedication to The Asad Ahmad Khan my Karan Singh Grover. Only you could've done the whole justice to your character. Only you could've loved your mom the way you did. The one that loved his mom with all his life! The one that loved and protected his Najma, Aayan, Nikhat and Nuzhat! The one that hated his father but cried inside for his well being! The one that protected his family from all the hatred surrounding him! The one that hated his Miss Farooki but yet he protected her as if his life depended on it! The one who always doubted Zoya! The one who laughed at his loves pagalpan! The one who brought back Zoya from leaving him! The one who loved Zoya Farooki like crazy! The one who couldn't hear one word against his Zoya! And who could have make us fall in love with a character like AAK! The one and only Asad Ahmad Khan that one millions of hearts through his surreal acting and emotions Mr Karan Singh Grover! I bow down to you for your passion and performance in QH. You truly made Qubool Hai for me. We laughed and cried with you. When you were hurt, we were hurt and when you laughed, made our day. Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU! Thank you for everything! You were the soul reason I fell in love with KaBhi/AsYa! Thank you for AsYa! Thank you for KaBhi! And THANK YOU for Asad Ahmad Khan 👏 👏 That's all I wanted to say and now a little dedication for you.   

"Behti hawa sa tha woh Udti patang sa tha woh Kahan gaya usae dhoondo Kahan se aaya tha woh Chhoo ke humare dil ko Kahan gaya usae dhoondo"

You deserve all the love and appreciation always!

Love you and wish to see you back with a bang iA

I am not an emotional fool who would cry on anything and everything but yes karan singh grover you have made me a fool behind you  I have gone crazy since you entered my world it turned upside down
I didn't knew what fangirling ment but trust me  it is the same emotion what I feel for you
I am crying reading each and every post on forums reading a news article where they don't prove your side right I tear the paper
I have never seen someone actin even with his eyes and portray so much life into something
if this much emotions were inbested in some stone trust me it would have turned into a human being but the one with whom you worked aren't even worthy of you
one can wake up the one whos sleeping but if someones pretending to be asleep how can he or she can be awaken
they know it all but big fat egoes have stopped them
I love you karan superstar singh grover and for me you are the only one big star who shines so brightly that others are faded in front of your shine
love you trust you or may I say blind trust you and proud to be your fan
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KSG is IRREPLACEABLE...end of discussion ..proud to be a KSGian ☺️
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shizzy!
i feel you should rename thread as
Behti hawa... n then use Asad instead of ksg...

i feel other quboolians should @least acknowledge ksg fah th last time...
they must be taking  this post as another sequel of trials to bring th honor back to ksg...
so they wouldn't even bother to open