Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh-To All Asad Supporters

_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This little dedication to The Asad Ahmad Khan my Karan Singh Grover. Only you could've done the whole justice to your character. Only you could've loved your mom the way you did. The one that loved his mom with all his life! The one that loved and protected his Najma, Aayan, Nikhat and Nuzhat! The one that hated his father but cried inside for his well being! The one that protected his family from all the hatred surrounding him! The one that hated his Miss Farooki but yet he protected her as if his life depended on it! The one who always doubted Zoya! The one who laughed at his loves pagalpan! The one who brought back Zoya from leaving him! The one who loved Zoya Farooki like crazy! The one who couldn't hear one word against his Zoya! And who could have make us fall in love with a character like AAK! The one and only Asad Ahmad Khan that one millions of hearts through his surreal acting and emotions Mr Karan Singh Grover! I bow down to you for your passion and performance in QH. You truly made Qubool Hai for me. We laughed and cried with you. When you were hurt, we were hurt and when you laughed, made our day. Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU! Thank you for everything! You were the soul reason I fell in love with KaBhi/AsYa! Thank you for AsYa! Thank you for KaBhi! And THANK YOU for Asad Ahmad Khan 👏 👏 That's all I wanted to say and now a little dedication for you.   

"Behti hawa sa tha woh Udti patang sa tha woh Kahan gaya usae dhoondo Kahan se aaya tha woh Chhoo ke humare dil ko Kahan gaya usae dhoondo"

You deserve all the love and appreciation always!

Love you and wish to see you back with a bang iA
Edited by _shizzzyy_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
KSG was the one who got ASAD to this height, He will always be the only asad for me. His portrayal of Asad was the only reason i even watched this show
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
...who could play a better bhaijaan, Jahan-pnaa 6-packs and Ami's Asad better than him...
The Versatile Karan Singh Grover
#westandbyksg
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail

Aap k ilawa Mr.Khan aur koi ho hi ni sakta tha
(Surbhi Jyoti)

#westandbyksg

The soul inside ASad Ahmed Khan
Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
The ASad Ahmed Khan
#westandbyksghttps://i.imgur.com/dm10fHc.png
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
KSG is d only asad for me forever.
he is d best👏
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail

You Deserve all Love
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Karan Singh Grover❤️the one and only Asad😳
such an awesome post👍🏼
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/loVtPjT.jpg

Edited by -Maliha- - 10 years ago
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maliha-

<div align="center"><font color="#CC0000">...who could play a better bhaijaan, Jahan-pnaa 6-packs and Ami's Asad better than him...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">The Versatile Karan Singh Grover</font></font>
<font color="#0066FF"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">#westandbyksg</font></font>
</div>

How can I forget my jahapanna 6 packs!! Ab kon dikhaya woh 6 packs!!