F32 QH" Raqesh Vashisht " The New Asad Ahmed Khan

Nithiya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Qubool Hai - Raqesh Vashisht - The New Asad Ahmed Khan After the Exit of Karan Singh Grover!

by 2 FORUM 32 on JANUARY 6, 2014

Raqesh Vashisht as Asad Ahmed Khan in Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai has been in the news for the last couple of weeks for the exit of Karan Singh Grover. We have covered Qubool Hai and Karan Singh Grover extensively and had some fantastic times with him on the sets whether it was to do a photo-shoot, an interview or rolling the camera for a behind the scene segment.

Raqesh Vashisht and Surbhi Jyoti as Asad Ahmed Khan and Zoya Farooqui in Qubool Hai

He has been more than nice to us in all our interactions. He has gladly spoken to us for interviews, posed for pictures and did his usual antics when doing the BTS segments. Moreover, he has been a person who has helped pave way with other actors who have come on the show or integration with other shows by being the first to give a byte. And yes, we had Raqesh Vashisht say as well that, Karan has spoken to him about the replacement. While we do not know the exact reason for his exit amongst all the furore that has been going around, we wish Karan all the best for all his future endeavors and wish huge success.

Raqesh Vashisht as Asad Ahmed Khan in Qubool Hai

Today, we welcome Raqesh Vashisht who will play Asad Ahmed Khan in Qubool Hai from 10th January onwards. His job is going to be that much more tough as there is bound to be comparison with Karan for the character that was played so beautifully. Whether a disadvantage or a challenge that will make Raqesh shine is something time will tell, the first day of shoot had gone on till wee hours of the morning with sequence that involved going through ring of fire and save Zoya Farooqui played by Surbhi Jyoti.

We shall bring you the behind the scene segment once the episode airs, in the mean time we have a few pictures from the shoot.

Qubool Hai airs every Monday to Friday at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

Edited by Nithiya95 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Luk at his eyes
I mean wowww jst cnt wait more fr his entryEdited by Barbievishi20 - 10 years ago
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So we get his entry on friday...
Another 4 days of waiting..
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow.. ummm.. i must say this... He is GORGEOUS..LOL
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck to Raqesh & QH. Wish our once favourite show all the best.

Will miss Karan & KaBhi.
Surbhilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good luck to raqesh ...
im excited to wtach today episode
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Eee it makes me excited !
It is really a bombastic and kickass entry 😆
TFS !
SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As much as I am pissed with everybody inv for dissing Asya for me, mr Rakesh. Has no intensity or anger . Nobody rocks Asad such as KSg . Damn
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
^^ Then why even bother commenting here 😆
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANYAGAUTAM13

As much as I am pissed with everybody inv for dissing Asya for me, mr Rakesh. Has no intensity or anger . Nobody rocks Asad such as KSg . Damn

Agrees Big Time! I can just imagine KSG and Surbhi in this scene and how they would've rocked it! Makes my so angry that all this happened! Bye QH. I can't see all this. Just doesn't work for me. And I'm not bashing anyone just stating my opinion.