Diya Aur Baati Hum

Last Week - A glimpse

---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hii All
I am really sorry for making this thread now. To be veruy honest, due to work commitments I can not watch it daily so I opt to watch it on Sundays.

The episodes, the track have been discussed already so no point to discuss it here.

Just wanna put some Goosebms points last week -

1. when Sandhya gets down from the taxi in the Academy for the first time and shown Indian National Flag hoisting there. 

2. Sandhya's entry  in the uniform. That left me in the in the teary eyes just Sooraj and Bhabha sa

It was like the wait is over and what an episode was that. All congrats to CVs

So Sandhya has got another MIL now in the form of Agrima Singh.. good. Saas Bahu touch is still there.

Our own Santosh Bhabho found a way out on her own - regarding Sandhya's Posting... (to be aired this week). She very well knows tht her postings in various places  is very much inevitable so she has thrown a challenge again for Sandhya. And she is definitely going to win it and get a posting at Pushkar. And I predict, Bhabho's challenges are waiting there for her.

There were some bloopers even...

1. Bhabha s at police station says - its 10.45 and when his watch fells down and singh hands him over the watch, singhs watch showed 11.10.  (in between they reached Academy, Sandhya took a lot of time to get ready and the Rathis were on there way to Orientation ceremony.)

However, the last week DABH rocked

New track is awesome with new characters  Ms Roma Reddy, Zakir and one more guy I forgot his name.
 With Sandhya this three are going to make a Chaukadi and the whole competition will be in between these four.

So all the best. Enjoy DABH

cheers

manish
Edited by ---Manish--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome manish ji

and congratulations for the forum member award

nice post with blooper...
---Manish--- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayishas

Welcome manish ji

and congratulations for the forum member award

nice post with blooper...

Hii Ayisha

Forum Member Award.😲. Did I Get that...

😲

By the way thanks for the comments
---Manish--- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikitaloveu

most welcome manish

Thanks a lot  Nikita

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dont worry Manish. I am in your league. Was away for a week and had no time to do any analysis of last week's epi.
I agree to you last week's epi were perfect. It was how I had expected. I agree to you on the best scenes.
This IPS training is going to be a race for that trophy and because of that it is going to be an interesting track.

Also I am happy that once again they have exposed Sandhya's emotional immaturity when she is confused as and when Bhabo is unhappy. It is the perfect start for an exciting journey of Sandhya Sooraj Rathi IPS.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
firstly congo for the blooper king award manish
a good goosebms post

suraj shedding tears on seeing sandy in uniform was the best scene for last week

keep posting your blopper posts bro
Edited by thala - 10 years ago
---Manish--- thumbnail

Thanks a Lot A R

thanks for commenting..
---Manish--- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthiravi

Dont worry Manish. I am in your league. Was away for a week and had no time to do any analysis of last week's epi.

I agree to you last week's epi were perfect. It was how I had expected. I agree to you on the best scenes.
This IPS training is going to be a race for that trophy and because of that it is going to be an interesting track.

Also I am happy that once again they have exposed Sandhya's emotional immaturity when she is confused as and when Bhabo is unhappy. It is the perfect start for an exciting journey of Sandhya Sooraj Rathi IPS.

Chalo There is some one

Thanks Shruthi...

I always feel guilty for not being active in the forum.. These work commitments suck.. 

But cant help..

Thanks for posting  your comments.. please keep doing it.. it is very encouraging
---Manish--- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thala

firstly congo for the blooper king award manish

a good goosebms post

suraj shedding tears on seeing sandy in uniform was the best scene for last week

keep posting your blopper posts bro

Thanks a lot Thala...

I agree @bold..

my eyes were teary too

AsTru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ---Manish---

Thanks a Lot A R

thanks for commenting..

Welcome Manish
And My Name Is Asif