Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't think he is a budding psychopath

He has a lot of pent up anger and rage from not getting his father's proper attention and getting no motherly love

As a result he has chosen to hide and suppress his feelings by way of doing nonsense and has grown into an "oversmart" kid...since it seems he has needed to fend for himself

he pretends to be fearless but is sh** scared when Paakhi and Anshuman come back

He is an intelligent kid and knows right from wrong, but was not taught to respect others and their feelings and I also suspect he has never had a loving hand caress his head

Psychopaths do not have any emotions nor empathy; Ayaan does have emotion but its expression is garbled.

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's too early to determine whether he is a progressing towards a psychopath-like personality or not.

So far, Ayaan is acting up because he did not receive adequate amount of attention and care from him parents. Ayaan believes that it is okay to act like the way he is for the attention. 

He is still a child, but he might have an idea that Anshuman replaced his actual mum with Paakhi. That has hurt him more than anything. It is not shown or expressed, but deep down, I think that is the sole problem.

Edited by -mango- - 10 years ago
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great posts by all of u
Meena and samaba always a delight to read ur posts 👏 👏
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
with AAyan the problem is similar to that of celeberity children who gets all they want and no correct direction or advice. On the top of it the servants around influence their activity With proper attention and care he can be corrected, We have seen Anshuman . He is not caring what his son is upto?
Too busy withhis business and what not. Children need attention with lots of patience.In the absence of it they will develop into stubborn ones like AAyan. Pakhi is sure ti win over him with gentle care and affection
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I don't think he is a budding psychopath

He has a lot of pent up anger and rage from not getting his father's proper attention and getting no motherly love

As a result he has chosen to hide and suppress his feelings by way of doing nonsense and has grown into an "oversmart" kid...since it seems he has needed to fend for himself

he pretends to be fearless but is sh** scared when Paakhi and Anshuman come back

He is an intelligent kid and knows right from wrong, but was not taught to respect others and their feelings and I also suspect he has never had a loving hand caress his head

Psychopaths do not have any emotions nor empathy; Ayaan does have emotion but its expression is garbled.

Originally posted by: -mango-

It's too early to determine whether he is a progressing towards a psychopath-like personality or not.

So far, Ayaan is acting up because he did not receive adequate amount of attention and care from him parents. Ayaan believes that it is okay to act like the way he is for the attention. 

He is still a child, but he might have an idea that Anshuman replaced his actual mum with Paakhi. That has hurt him more than anything. It is not shown or expressed, but deep down, I think that is the sole problem.

Silvermoonlight and Mango

Thank you for your comments. 😆

I agree with both of you Aayan's father and other caregivers have more than fallen short. 😊

But there is a quality which is innate in all humans from early childhood; that is the feeling of uneasiness, of a moral discomfort that is felt when certain things are done, not because one is told not to do them, not because one fears punishment, but spontaneously.

For example, a child who hurts another because of a mischievous impulse, will normally experience uneasiness, a grief deep in one's heart, because what he/she has done is contrary to one's inner truth.

For in the depths of all humans is what is referred to as conscience - a feeling of a perfection, a greatness, a truth, that is pained when one behaves in a contradictory manner to truth.

Aayan does not show this trait - at this early age, and if he continues in this manner, then yes, he is a budding psychopath.

It is my opinion, that Aayan's environment has not aided the growth of this innate morality within him.  His father and other caregivers are deplorable examples.  This environmental influence has caused in Aayan a lack of empathy.  This quality has nothing to do with the level of intelligence it has to do with the growth of 'inner truth' or 'conscience'.
Edited by anonee - 10 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashGC_arja

Great posts by all of u
Meena and samaba always a delight to read ur posts 👏 👏

Thank you for the encouraging comment 😊
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakr

with AAyan the problem is similar to that of celeberity children who gets all they want and no correct direction or advice. On the top of it the servants around influence their activity With proper attention and care he can be corrected, We have seen Anshuman . He is not caring what his son is upto?

Too busy withhis business and what not. Children need attention with lots of patience.In the absence of it they will develop into stubborn ones like AAyan. Pakhi is sure ti win over him with gentle care and affection

I agree with what you say. 😊

My main thrust has to do with the development of a 'moral' or 'inner truth'  compass.  Please see my comment addressed to @silvermoonlight and @mango
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@anonee: I guess you can justify your point by saying that psychopaths are unbelievably creative people. Ayaan's plans and pranks do seem quite creative and intelligent. That can be a strong point in determining the future? Edited by -mango- - 10 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mango-

@anonee: I guess you can justify your point by saying that psychopaths are unbelievably creative people. Ayaan's plans and pranks do seem quite creative and intelligent. That can be a strong point in determining the future? 

@ Mango - I am not in agreement with your suggestion about creativity and Aayan's exhibition of  callous traits..  I never have nor want to make any claim to such "justification"

However, you are free to your opinions and may choose to believe so.  Let us agree to disagree  😆

Edited by anonee - 10 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anonee

Silvermoonlight and Mango

Thank you for your comments. 😆

I agree with both of you Aayan's father and other caregivers have more than fallen short. 😊

But there is a quality which is innate in all humans from early childhood; that is the feeling of uneasiness, of a moral discomfort that is felt when certain things are done, not because one is told not to do them, not because one fears punishment, but spontaneously.

For example, a child who hurts another because of a mischievous impulse, will normally experience uneasiness, a grief deep in one's heart, because what he/she has done is contrary to one's inner truth.

For in the depths of all humans is what is referred to as conscience - a feeling of a perfection, a greatness, a truth, that is pained when one behaves in a contradictory manner to truth.

Aayan does not show this trait - at this early age, and if he continues in this manner, then yes, he is a budding psychopath.

It is my opinion, that Aayan's environment has not aided the growth of this innate morality within him.  His father and other caregivers are deplorable examples.  This environmental influence has caused in Aayan a lack of empathy.  This quality has nothing to do with the level of intelligence it has to do with the growth of 'inner truth' or 'conscience'.

I still disagree..Ayaan is too blinded by incorrect information and a wrong impression of Paakhi to really feel guilt.  HE feels he is punishing an evil step mother...which was portrayed by his (funny) day dream where Paakhi comes in looking like a dayaan/witch. 
Psychopaths do not selectively feel hatred towards a single being and scientists also believe that many children are hard wired...aka its a mental illness.  Ayaan has shown love towards other people in his family.  So how does having a wrong impression of one person, and acting according to that impression, a psychopath?  Anshuman gave Ayaan the incorrect impression that Paakhi wants to get rid of him.  Not once has Anshuman tried to set Ayaan straight or clarified the misunderstanding.

If Ayaan just got up one day and decided to torture Paakhi, just for the hell of it, then yes I would say he is a budding Sociopath / even a Psychopath.  As that would be intentional, unwarranted beh'r.

there is a BIG difference between a frightened and frustrated child and one that is downright evil.

Also, singling out one trait, out of many warning signs, does not signify a psychopath.
Ayaan is a smart kid, but he is not going around hurting innocent children and adults (remember he thinks Paakhi is a nasty woman).  He is not hurting animals/other children.  He is not suicidal.  He is not antisocial. He does not seem to have any abnormal brain activity(or that would have come up by now). He is not unmoved or uncaring about punishment (he is sh^^ scared of his consequences right now...guilt will come later).

And if Ayaan was a budding psychopath..no level of sweetness or clarification from Paakhi would matter.  He would continue physically harming her and everyone around him. Something tells me he will break down crying in Paakhi's arms very soon...which shows that he is just a kid after all.

Edited by silvermoonlight - 10 years ago