Budding Psychopath?

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Budding psychopath?

Could little Aayan, that kid who always seems to be plotting a diabolical scheme against Paakhi, be a psychopath in the making? Or is he just rambunctious?  Did his father see in Aayan asuric traits (akin to Raavan)?  And if he's at risk of becoming a future psychopath, will his father wake up and make sure to give Aayan the treatment he needs to head off a life of trouble?

Adult psychopaths are known to be unable to place themselves in the position of those they hurt. They have little or no empathy. They can't "feel your pain."  Aayan, at this young age, is totally exhibiting this symptom.  Aayan is not just a child with 'conduct' problems - - he is a child who causes harm to others and has an uncaring attitude towards others!  He has  lower empathy -- he exhibits less reaction to others' pain or in other words, exhibits callous traits!

His father who exhibited a lot of emotions (in the last episode) strangely seemed to be void of
any emotion towards his kid.  Does this father even have any clue regarding how dysfunctional Aaayan's behavior is? In the earlier episode -- he was goading his son and wishing him success in his scheme to harm Paakhi?  Does this father realize that he is playing a major role in fostering Aayan's negative tendencies? 

Developmental life experiences play a major role in shaping a child's psychological traits -- Aayan's father has played a major role in making Aayan who he is!  But that is the past!  Right now the father has received a wake-up call -- thus far he has not exhibited any remorse or recognition that Aayan needs immediate remedial treatment.  Early identification and treatment are crucial for mental health problems.

I believe no child should ever be labelled a psychopath.  Aayan is young - his brain is developing, if given intervention, he may never wind up being psychopathic.

The father's inability to understand the depth of Aayan's problem and the father's tendency to encourage his callous behavior indicates that the father too is desperate for help -- and in need of intervention!
Edited by anonee - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Meena (?😳).. very in depth analysis of Ayaan's characterization.. classic case of spoiled brats taken cared by money and gadgets..let's hope Paakhi will be able to nip those little horns into growing and becoming curled soon 😈..
imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think right now he's unaware of the depth of his actions he thinks Paakhi's in jail for a few days...maybe for him its equivalent to sending someone to boarding school..I think its childishness but if not stopped or shown the damage he can cause may lead to becoming a psychopath...nice analysis :)
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey stranger! 😃

Your post was hard-hitting and relevant as always. I do believe that Ayaan is beginning to show psychopathic tendencies and of course Anshuman has had a huge role to play in his development. He has never put Ayaan's needs above his own and therefore the child has grown up without a single adult who cared more for him than themselves, be it Mahaji, Anshuman or Lavanya. It is incredibly sad, but Ayaan is completely unaware of real kindness or compassion as he has never experienced it. To him, kindness is a weakness to be exploited or an act that conceals darker motives. I wrote this in another post as well, that we assume kids are innocent but in fact that it is merely a reflection of their surroundings. Children are generally innocent because it is possible to control their world and shelter them from everything bad while you teach them the good. Ayaan is the opposite. He has never been exposed to the good in the world and so remains trapped in his own mind, unable to connect with other human beings. He knows only grief, greed and pretense, and how to try to protect himself from them by shutting people out. He simply has no idea about all the good things that can come of allowing himself to be vulnerable to another person. In Anshuman's case it is that the fear of being vulnerable outweighs the possible benefits, but due to his defense of himself he has not allowed his son even a notion to fear!
Edited by Samanalyse - 10 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: janedoe2013

Hi Meena (?😳).. very in depth analysis of Ayaan's characterization.. classic case of spoiled brats taken cared by money and gadgets..let's hope Paakhi will be able to nip those little horns into growing and becoming curled soon 😈..

Yup, Meena it is 😃 

He is spoilt, for sure!  But he has also intuitively imbibed the negative psychological traits of his father, grand-father, and aunt (Lavanya).  He probably carries a bit in the genetic make-up of his brain too - as inheritance from his (bio) mom and dad!

The calculated planning, the numerous lies, the shameless use of the servant MJ, the cruel misuse of his teacher, and callous behavior towards Paakhi and towards Lavanya, Girish and his dad --- all indicate one thing --- this child is beyond disturbed ... he has the making of a psychopath in him.
 ðŸ˜•
The CVs will make Pakhi a sensitive caring mother who will reform the kid.😆

As far as Aayan's father is concerned -- this is a love story -- the CVs will probably let him remain as semi-psychopath!!😉

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anonee

As far as Aayan's father is concerned -- this is a love story -- the CVs will probably let him remain as semi-psychopath!!😉

Only too true! 😆😆

anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: imdudehead

I think right now he's unaware of the depth of his actions he thinks Paakhi's in jail for a few days...maybe for him its equivalent to sending someone to boarding school..I think its childishness but if not stopped or shown the damage he can cause may lead to becoming a psychopath...nice analysis :)

You are right -- at a certain level he is unaware of the depth of his actions -- with respect to the implication of sending a person to jail.

However, on the other hand, he is aware of what is needed to file a complaint of child abuse.  The need of an adult to corroborate his story of abuse and how to play the innocent child in order to implicate Paakhi.

In other words, he  knows to deceive and lie to cause pain and trauma.  He is fully aware that his actions are wrong - but he in unconcerned about the pain he causes his TEACHER and PAAKHI.  As far as his dad, Lavanya, and MJ are concerned - they are his cheer leaders!
anonee thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Hey stranger! 😃

Your post was hard-hitting and relevant as always. I do believe that Ayaan is beginning to show psychopathic tendencies and of course Anshuman has had a huge role to play in his development. He has never put Ayaan's needs above his own and therefore the child has grown up without a single adult who cared more for him than themselves, be it Mahaji, Anshuman or Lavanya. It is incredibly sad, but Ayaan is completely unaware of real kindness or compassion as he has never experienced it. To him, kindness is a weakness to be exploited or an act that conceals darker motives. I wrote this in another post as well, that we assume kids are innocent but in fact that it is merely a reflection of their surroundings. Children are generally innocent because it is possible to control their world and shelter them from everything bad while you teach them the good. Ayaan is the opposite. He has never been exposed to the good in the world and so remains trapped in his own mind, unable to connect with other human beings. He knows only grief, greed and pretense, and how to try to protect himself from them by shutting people out. He simply has no idea about all the good things that can come of allowing himself to be vulnerable to another person. In Anshuman's case it is that the fear of being vulnerable outweighs the possible benefits, but due to his defense of himself he has not allowed his son even a notion to fear!

Samana!!!  😆😆😆 !! 

Yup, the stranger landed here as well 😃  I have only seen the last few episodes -- pertaining to Aayan's "shararat" 😉

You are right about how Aayan's psyche has been shaped by what he has experienced and what he has never experienced.  You are probably right about the reason re: Anshuman's poor parenting.  It is a pity Anshuman did not feel the warmth towards Aayan - that other dad's innately feel. 

Personally, I suspect if Aayan's mother was alive - then too, Aayan would have exhibited "disturbed" tendencies.  I say this simply because the seed for such bad behavior is being exhibited by Lavanya, Rana, as well as Anshuman.  With both sides of the gene pool being infected Aayan is bound to carry some tendencies as well.  The poor nurturing by Anshuman - of course acted like "miracle grow" and got them to bloom at this tender age.

By the way our Divyam's acting -- is just too good!😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great analysis of Ayaan.

This has been my fear as well.  His behaviour disturbed so me so much that I actually skipped the shows he was in.

True Ayaan does not feel any empathy towards anyone.  His father and also his Aunt's influence so far has been poor.

And I do believe the Apple has not fallen far from the tree.

Anshuman ,Lavania and Ayaan need therapy and fast.   Lets hope that the adults recognize that this is a serious problem and handle it accordingly.
anonee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Great analysis of Ayaan.

This has been my fear as well.  His behaviour disturbed so me so much that I actually skipped the shows he was in.

True Ayaan does not feel any empathy towards anyone.  His father and also his Aunt's influence so far has been poor.

And I do believe the Apple has not fallen far from the tree.

Anshuman ,Lavania and Ayaan need therapy and fast.   Lets hope that the adults recognize that this is a serious problem and handle it accordingly.

Thank you 😊

Totally agree - they need ICU therapy.

However, this is a TV show that is dependent on TRP so -- life will go on.  😆

Paakhi will work on Aaayan; so one day down the road Aayan will be normal.  😃

The other two - your guess is as good as mine!😉