Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I remember being just totally gutted when I heard ASR was going to die! I thought it was the worst idea ever! I saw the spoiler pic and my heart just fell into my stomach! 

I am so happy that did not happen! Showing Khushi falling in love again after the death of Arnav was not a great idea! The story was about ARSHI and how they fell in love against all odds! How their love triumphed over their different personalities, ideologies and even a shared past!! It was such a beautiful love story!! 

Then to suddenly kill the man and bring another man?? Silly!! I am happy it didn't happen as it would have spoiled the show for sure!! 

I think the way the story was narrated in the start was that finally "Love conquers all"!! Yes it was a start crossed love story, but no one said it had to end in tragedy for it to be great love story!! All great love stories don't have to have a tragic ending! A happy ending can be a great love story too!! The story was in how they got together!! Not in how they would wind up mourning one or the other!! 

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i was upset when i read that the remarriage wouldn't happen, because i was waiting forever for them, and khushi especially, to get their happy ever after, and i wanted to see the luv shuv! and after the farmhouse scene people thought they would make her be pregnant and alone and take a stupid time leap πŸ˜­ i know a lot of people thought the separation was a good idea and would give us a good repentance track, but i just couldn't take all the nafrat anymore, it was dragged out enuff and i just wanted to see them happy β€οΈ

but the scariest was definitely arnav will die πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί and not just that, but khushi will find a new love straight away because 'love happens again and again'! 😑 they were freaking insane, i cant believe after setting up such a beautiful tale of undeniable predestined love they were going to backtrack on everything and ruin it! i couldn't sleep imagining the awfulness of arnav and khushi not getting to live happily with each other. so glad it didn't happen, thank god  
AKAD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi1195

I wanted Khushi to leave Arnav when he was 

abusing her and marry NK πŸ˜†

I felt the same😊