Originally posted by: thala

🀣

you are ramπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

a temple which is still a mystery

This temple is MUST SEE even for those who are not religiously inclined.Devotees are allowed right upto the entrance of the garbagraham.There is a small hole on the ceiling in the GarbaGraham, and a drop of water falls on the linga every 24 minutes ie 1 Nazhigai. If you are patient enough, you can actually witness this amazing phenomenon. The Chandragandham and the Suryagandham stones in the tower are supposed to be absorbing the moisture from the atmosphere and converting it to water. The amazing fact is that the interval of 24 minutes per drop is maintained irrespective of whether it is day or night, summer or winter.  This part is unexplained. The complete temple is built of stones, including the walls, pillars, roof and the floor. A real Architectural Marvel. Clearly, an evidence of Scientific and Architectural advancement in ancient India.

i myself went to this temple when the priest was doing the aarthi i found a drop frome the ceiling
and then i wanted to wait for 20 mins as i was desperate to see the next drop falling and to my surprise exactly after 20 mins
a drop of water fell on the shiv ling 

what a miracle
a must watch temple

incredible india
.kat. thumbnail
Wow, R...!
What an incredible temple!  Tfs. 

--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Rama akka...

Wow!!! Nice...
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Enjoying your daily thoughts Rama ji! Informative and thought provoking. Keep it up! 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one Ramadi. I would also ask people to visit Konark in Bhuvaneshwar. I mean it is no longer a temple, but the architecture marvel is a must visit place. I mean the way sun rays falls on that chakra and based on where it falls you can tell the time of the day quite accurately is a amazing thing πŸ˜ƒ
thala thumbnail
wow i too have heard of it shrthi 
but havent got time to visit
.kat. thumbnail
Rama,
Do u know what happens during rains? Is the time interval of the drops still maintained? N does it still come as drops or it pours little more? Did they tell u there? Just curious!
thala thumbnail
actually GM
even during rains only a single drop of water drips

go through the website i have given 
its miracle