Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umakittu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There is a temple for Akka Mahadevi at Davangere.  Poojahs are being held regularly there.  Thank you for sharing.
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank you thala for sharing
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is really overwhelming to see Akkamahadevi vachan's here. Originally she was from a royal family and maaried toa king but she could not live there for long as there were restrictions about her pooja timigs which made her feel suffocated, hence she left teh palce and travelled on her foot long ways. She had lived with Basavanna, allmaprabhu many more who faught against castism... and called their body as the temple.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
many vachanas are not available on net
so selected a few and posted
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AnimationAnimationAnimationIMGIMGIMG

SOME UNHEARD STORIES OF RAM

story-1

At the time of construction of ramsetu all the monkeys was writing lord rama's name on stone and than throw it in water so that stone did'nt engrosse in the water,stone floats over it.lord rama also try's this thing and writes his name on stone and then throw it into water but the stone gets engrossed in it so lord rama felt so sad . when hanumanji observe his lord's face sad than he comes and asks the cause of sadness than lord rama replies and askes a quistion from hanumanji.
or we can say lord rama wants to examine the intelligence y  of his  devotee.
lord rama askes?????hanuman plez tell me when all others or u throws the stone into water than it gets floats over it but when i try this fact than it does'nt float, it gets engrossed why is it so???????????can u give me answer of this quistion??
than hanumanji also was so intelligent he smiles , and understand everything and gives very nice answer which poet has written something as...

"PAAR HOGA WAHI JISKO PAKDOGE RAM
JISKO CHHODOGE PAL BBHAR MAI DOOB JAYGA"

it means
 "hey prabhu paar wahi hoga jise aap  pakdoge 
parantu jise aap swayam hi chhod denge bo bhala kaise paar ho sakta hai ,uska doobna to nischit hai"

only that which you hold will cross this life and death cycle
the one whom you drop ( dont hold) will sink in this ocean 
story-2
This is a real and true story of lord Rama and vaishno devi .
vaishno devi  prayed to Lord Vishnu in the form of Rama who reached the seashore alongwith his army in search of Sita, his eyes fell on this divine girl in deep meditation. Rama asked Trikuta her name and reason for penance. She replied that she had accepted Rama as her husband by mind and heart.
On hearing this Ram told her that he had vowed to be faithful to wife. However, Ram ji wished that penance of Trikuta should no go waste and unfruitful. Therefore he said to her, "I will definitely come to see you in a disguised form. If you can recognise me at that time then I will accept you." 

It is said that on his return from Lanka, Lord Rama went to see the girl in the form of an old monk (Sadhu) but she did not recognise him as God. 

He revealed his identity and assured Trikuta that in 'Kaliyug' he would manifest himself as 'Kalki' would marry her. 

He asked Trikuta to meditate in Trikuta range of Manik Mountains, situated in north India. He said that Trikuta would become immortal forever and would become famous as 'Vaishno Devi'.

COURTESY; Ramayan forum
Edited by thala - 10 years ago
jhema thumbnail
thanks for sharing this beautiful story thala

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing teh story of Lord Rama
--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Lord Ram's stories akka!!!!!!!
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs thala
interesting to read😊
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing these stories Rama