Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

If sloppy actor like salman khan katrina kaif movie can earn 100 cr just think if they have good actor and beautiful heroine how much profit can happen!

Salman & to an extent Katrina have a huge star power & audience is crazy to see them on screen, do u think if ETT had your so called "good actor & beautiful heroine" , it would've grossed 190+ crs.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

ok but even those victorian era healthy heroines nobody calls them ugly in present age of size zero. Beautiful is beautiful anytime figure may be thin or big.

Lets not forget current Heroines have access to best quality makeup, costly cloths, army of consultants, cosmetic surgery help and on top better camera lighting technical effects which makes anybody look 100 times better. Even after having all that they still look worse then many girls we see in real life. what will happen if they did not have all the help, they will probably look hideous.

My guess is these big stars is all media hype and nothing else.  TV shows and movies and newspaper articles have made average looking kareena katrina kajol and so many others into big stars. Any common girl can become star if they had so much money publicity and support, much better than these heroines.

I did asked for your idea of beautiful only. First tell me that, and then I'll reply you. And about makeup, accessories,stylist etc. keep them aside, tell me what normal beauties are. And if you said like normal people, then there are more beautiful, and worse looking girls too. And in normal life, to look at someone is different from a distance, and in movie stars' case its different, to see them from every angle. Trust me on this, even the most beautiful person, if you see them nude, you'll find one or another fault for sure.

Originally posted by: meghasingh

I did asked for your idea of beautiful only. First tell me that, and then I'll reply you. And about makeup, accessories,stylist etc. keep them aside, tell me what normal beauties are. And if you said like normal people, then there are more beautiful, and worse looking girls too. And in normal life, to look at someone is different from a distance, and in movie stars' case its different, to see them from every angle. Trust me on this, even the most beautiful person, if you see them nude, you'll find one or another fault for sure.

I think all the current heroines are at best ordinary looking. they have few songs and 30 minute scene. no chance to show any acting also. because of their looks director can not show them from all angels and face closeup. as someone said aishwarya and sonam may be better than others. there was one more girl riya sen who was alrite dont know wht happened to her

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Unbelievable thread!! 😲😆

You might as well stick to watching monkeys on screen then!!🤣 🤣🤣