Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Culaccino ~ An ArHi SS | Ch 3 Pg 45 Note Pg 58 (4/4/14) (Page 42)

FieryPhoenix Goldie
FieryPhoenix
FieryPhoenix

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_92

this is a very interesting story. its funny how one naturally presumes the man in the relationship to be the unfaithful one, and you used that perception in your prologue brilliantly. I love the structure of this story, I love how the characters have the same names but different identities from the show. its a very interesting concept indeed and you will do wonders with it.

love,
Sonia

Thanks so much! :D

FieryPhoenix Goldie
FieryPhoenix
FieryPhoenix

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushi.raizada

Arnav's pain s heart wrenching..well written..loved it

Thanks for the feedback :)
FieryPhoenix Goldie
FieryPhoenix
FieryPhoenix

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

You know, I feel its too premature to give an opinion of the story-its building well, though & its becoming interesting!
BUT, BUT, BUT, you should take a bow for having the courage to write a version of Khushi who isn't perfect, & who CAN make & HAS made mistakes! I like your Arnav, too-he's vulnerable, just like any normal guy in his position would be! Right from GHD, now, to this, I can tell you that your biggest strength remains how you have your characters rooted to the reality!

Thank so much for your very kind words! You really hit the hammer on the nail with your assessment about my tries to keep the characters real :)

I really hope I dont disappoint you with this story or with GHD :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archana.mh17

FieryPhoenix Goldie
FieryPhoenix
FieryPhoenix

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HEAVEN-

i have only one line to say...OMG!!!!!!!!!
i m loving this ss...u r brilliant!Clap

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D
FieryPhoenix Goldie
FieryPhoenix
FieryPhoenix

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu1017

Nice story read both the chapters. Cannot wait to see how the MU started and got out of hand as clearly he both love each other. I just wish Arnav will give Khushi a chance Smile Please update soon!!!!

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D

anu1017

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Big smile
mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged

It's always been difficult more for Khushi than the readers probably to see that broken, vulnerable side to Arnav. I could imagine that look on Arnav's face, and Khushi's reaction. It was distressing - this chapter I felt. Beautifully expressed, but sad. The part about his mother, and the night they spent then to the eventful night years later - the journey depicted is so troubling. It made me think for quite some time, as to what might have gone wrong. Then there was a multitude of emotions in this chapter, relief, hope and so much more. Khushi's simple apology, seemed so real, I could almost play out the whole chapter in front of me.

She had broken him and now she would fix him.

My favourite line ^.There is so much of love, so much of hope and sadness mixed in that line. Then when I thought there wouldn't be any more to the chapter, Arnav's dialog comes afloat - his pain at hurting Khushi, that part was tear jerking. This chapter was poignant, profound. You have me completely intrigued at this point. And even though I have said this time and again, here goes - amazing, amazing work, as always!

Edited by mistyrains - 07 February 2014 at 10:06am

FieryPhoenix

FieryPhoenix Goldie
FieryPhoenix
FieryPhoenix

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyrains

It's always been difficult more for Khushi than the readers probably to see that broken, vulnerable side to Arnav. I could imagine that look on Arnav's face, and Khushi's reaction. It was distressing - this chapter I felt. Beautifully expressed, but sad. The part about his mother, and the night they spent then to the eventful night years later - the journey depicted is so troubling. It made me think for quite some time, as to what might have gone wrong. Then there was a multitude of emotions in this chapter, relief, hope and so much more. Khushi's simple apology, seemed so real, I could almost play out the whole chapter in front of me.

She had broken him and now she would fix him.

My favourite line ^.There is so much of love, so much of hope and sadness mixed in that line. Then when I thought there wouldn't be any more to the chapter, Arnav's dialog comes afloat - his pain at hurting Khushi, that part was tear jerking. This chapter was poignant, profound. You have me completely intrigued at this point. And even though I have said this time and again, here goes - amazing, amazing work, as always!

You have managed to capture the essence of this chapter and the characters of Arnav and Khushi of 'Culaccino' so beautifully in this comment! Thanks so much for that! :)

I am so relieved that you were able to feel the way you did because that was the objective of this chapter and so thanks for that too. Now I really hope I dont let you down as the story moves along :)

mistyrains

Go to top