Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kushi.raizada

Great going..intense part..so much pain both of them have..continue soon

Thanks for the feedback! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: avika_ShArMa

Interesting Chapter. Im so gripped to the story and the concept looks amazing. 😊

Has khushi really cheated or there's some kind of misunderstanding? But she herself is so confused and in the prologue when arnav asked her if she would have gone with her action and she said 'I don't know'. If she really did what she did, arnav will surely find it hard to forgive her.

Its so sad naa that people do such things without realizing what trouble they'll be falling in, how many lives they would be jeopardizing and destroying the peace of mind of everyone, just for their pleasure. 

Loved it FP. update soon!😊

But in the prologue she admits that she cheated but makes it clear that she did not sleep with NK and that is when Arnav says that she would have had he not come to which she answers she doesnt know an answer to that. Please read the prologue again, it would help :)

And yes, the last part of what you have written is very true but there are many complexities involved in these things and clearly Khushi was not looking for pleasure and neither has she derived any out of it if one was to assess her in the present time.
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbug

oh wow wat a fantastic start...lovely update... i guess we r in a ride with ASR's hot and cold behavior :D

Sanaya.Barun thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryPhoenix

Awww! Thanks so much for reading this even though you dont like the genre :)

And about not being able to believe that Khushi cheated? Why do we put her character up, just by the name that too, on a pedestal so high? She is also a human who can make errors, no? Anyway, keep reading to know the answers to all your questions! :)

Umm maybe because thats how we are.. Cant see the main leads cheating specially when they love each other. This is confusing when Khushi loves him, why she cheated .. Waiting to read more :)

I guess shes kinda forced or had to do it for something.. 

Btw, why are you so protective about your characters😆 
There it was Arnav and here Khushi :D
Chill yaar! :D
Edited by Sanaya.Barun - 10 years ago
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryPhoenix

But in the prologue she admits that she cheated but makes it clear that she did not sleep with NK and that is when Arnav says that she would have had he not come to which she answers she doesnt know an answer to that. Please read the prologue again, it would help :)

And yes, the last part of what you have written is very true but there are many complexities involved in these things and clearly Khushi was not looking for pleasure and neither has she derived any out of it if one was to assess her in the present time.

Got it! 😊

Actually I meant to ask, was Khushi deliberately being unfaithful to arnav? was she conscious of what she was doing exactly or was it 'heat of the moment' type thing? is this something you'll reveal later in the story? 

Its clear as day that she loves arnav. A lot. 

Im so very gripped to this story. Don't take long to update. :)
anonyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great chapter. Sad misunderstanding that's hurting three people. Hope Arnav learns to trust Khushi.
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: tr0001

Really liked this chapter, FP. You words clearly described the pain and anguish in these situations. It is hard to let go so easily for Arnav understandably. I loved the dad and DIL part. All of it was very realistic. Will wait to see how it plays out.

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimosa658

This looks so promising FP dear...

Loved it...
Somehow it is very difficult to believe that Khushi has cheated Arnav...
I have a feeling that theres more to it...I will wait for the story to unfold...
You write so brilliantly...👏

Thanks for the feebdack! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apoorvarani

Superb Update Dear!!!

Thanks! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1chilly

This is a brilliant story FP.

I was in tears reading it.
Brilliantly depicted emotions.
One could feel the love and the hurt of all three characters.
You've made a fan of your writing with this chapter.
Loved it.
And Geeta's banner is too good. 

Thanks so much! :D

Mighty glad to read that! :)