Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Khushi did cheat on Arnav but why and under what circumstances .

Will you reveal this or leave it to our imagination?
I must applaud you for for daring to experiment with such a genre inspite of knowing the chappals that could have come your way.

All questions will be answered as the story moves forward but thanks so much for the feedback! :D

And yes I knew that there may be many biases and many people who would need convincing to look at these characters as characters of just this story and not with the burden of the names they come with  - this story was conceptualized a certain way and thats what I keep in mind while writing it :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshitfever

hey just read the story

I must say it is different from otherss
as khushi has done something wrong
which effect their relationship

love arnav dad he has a great bonding with both khushi and arnav .

I don't know arnav is doing correct or wrong Because we don't know actually what happened.

but one thing is clear he still love and care for her

will love to read more pls continue soon

Thanks so much for the feedback but even more for that one line of not taking Arnav's side because we dont really know the entire story just yet. Now, I am not saying that Arnav is to blame for whatever happened (nor am I saying he is not) but I am merely commending you on not passing judgments on either party without knowing the entire dynamics of the situation :)

And I am glad you like the role reversal here - for once Khushi is in the obvious wrong. 
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu1017

Wow that was such an awesome update!!! Just loved how tender Arnav was with Khushi, despite everything he just cannot stop loving her😊

Every story Arnav is morally flawed this is so different to see flawed Khushi!!! Please continue soon cannot wait to see how the story progresses😊

Thanks so much for the feedback and for liking the role reversal portrayed here :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: spilla

Fabulous update

Thanks! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: IronButterfly

Missing the story.

Looong time.

I know! I am missing it too! But college has been hectic...however I will update this as soon as I write something! Sorry for the delay!
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: kclovearshi

This is such an intense story and interplay of such strong, raw emotions, it has me rattled.!

As I was reading the prologue, I was alternating betwwen Arnav & Khushi as to  who is saying what and who betrayed who. I also didn't realize they were married before it was revealed in the newspaper clipping in chapter 1. BTW, those clippings were smart idea.!

From the prologue it is apparent that the cheating did not happen all the way but I'm just curious to know what made Khushi to take such a step as it is revealed in the following chapters that she shared a loving relationship with Arnav and treated his father as her own father.

Adultry is something inexcusable whether it is done by husband or wife.! And so Arnav's conflicting emotions are totally fathomable.! Your title of the story is so apt for what Arnav is going through.!

Before I end this comment, I like to quote this para from a newsletter from Spiritual Wealth, title being "The One Thing That Changes Everything"

"There is one thing that is common to every individual, relationship, team, family, organization, nation, economy, and civilization throughout the world - one thing which, if removed, will destroy the most powerful government, the most thriving economy, the most influential leadership, the greatest friendship, the strongest character, the deepest love.

On the other hand, if developed and leveraged, that one thing has the potential to create unparalleled success and prosperity in every dimension of life. Yet, it is the least understood, most neglected, and most underestimated possibility of our time.

That one thing is trust." - Stephen M.R. Covey

Cheers
K

First up, I absolutely love the quotation. It is so true. If there is no trust in a relationship, then there is no point and this story is about a rattled trust and whether or not it can be built up again and also what led to it being compromised, in whatever way it was compromised, in the first place. Its a story about relationships and feelings.

Thanks so much for this detailed feedback and I am glad you are liking the story and the characters are intriguing you so far and hope you like it and continue to be intrigued as it unfolds further :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: dieforasr

hii,
when are u planning to update?...this is really a nice story😃

Thanks for the compliment and I will try and update this as soon as I write the next part. College has been hectic hence the delay. Sorry! :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missvishtoofani

nice

Thanks! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Hello!

I no its been long time, no see at least on this story but I have been quite busy with my college and other commitments and I realize that I dont think I can update both this and 'Gupta Home Designs ~ Your home, Our dream' at the same time and because GHD is on a very important point, I would give it preference over 'Culaccino' for the time being as far as the updates are concerned.

Once GHD is done and/or I am able to write more (satisfyingly more) for both the stories, I will start updating 'Culaccino' too. 

I am sorry about this but I think it will be good if I concentrate on one story at a time but I will surely complete 'Culaccino' so do not worry about that! :)

Thanks
FP
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
excellent plot!!!
really loved the whole story line of khushi betraying arnav's trust but still loving him whole-heartedly where as arnav being in love with his wife is unable to hurt her for what she had done to him.
loved the arnav is trying to give khushi another chance as they both love each other very much and they have across something which can't be changed or forgotten
waiting for more to know what happened that khushi tried to go to NK..