Awww..Very cute..

Loved it
Thnks for d PM :)

Thanks! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -doe-eyes-

This was the perfect time for that flashback. I could feel the magic of the moment coming off my screen and drowning in it and after the tensions of the previous chapter, it was blissful. That moment had been poignant because it had marked a beginning for them, and this moment, as he promises to try, even though he's not sure it'll work- the chance that he gives her is another beginning, and I hope for their sakes that it's a beginning of good things :) This was the most beautiful part of the update, for me, how the past and present are intertwined and you feel like you're on the verge of something wonderful happening. I'm so happy he gave her the chance, so happy Khushi is determined to erase each of his doubts. The hope she gleans from his ambivalent agreement was palpable.

I love the relationship shared between Arnav and his father. The older man has a wise head on his shoulders and I'm glad to see him being more rational than his son instead of flying into a temper as on assumes almost hereditary with the family. His keeping his cool and choosing not to judge at the heat of the moment, and valuing the relationship ArHi shares makes him an awesome dad and character in my book. His bluntness only makes me feel happier, because I feel Arnav needs someone like that in his life, to keep him grounded. I also love how in this story we get to see an Arnav who was left behind by his mother, and doesn't abhor his father. I've honestly never read an FF with this concept before, and you've done it so well and so realistically this might have been happening on screen the whole time *claps*

The last scene...sigh. Reminded me of the night of her birthday. The Arnav here too succumbs to his emotions when no one can see him- or at least, that's what he thinks. It was a beautiful, poignant, profound scene, and I'm kinda running out of adjectives here to describe how much I'm enjoying this story. Continue soon! 

Awww! Thanks so much for such a wonderful and detailed feedback and for all the praise (undeserving praise!) you have heaped on me! I am so glad that you liked the chapter, the flashback, the relationship between Arnav and his father and are liking the story and the character dynamics! In all honesty, I want this story to step away from the mainstream here in the FF world and look at things from another perspective and in the process make us question (you and me both) our own biases and conjectures...

So thanks a lot for noticing all the things you did, makes writing worthwhile! :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namita11

It was ...
Enchanting

Edited by FieryPhoenix - 10 years ago
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IDatIF

It was a beautiful update

It was very nice of Arnav to give khushi a chance

Thanks so much! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail

FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jduke

Fabulous update. "I will try...but I cant promise anything." gives the essence of this chapter.  Glad he accepted to try and hope everything works out at the end. Really like your writing skills and liked the way you connected Kushi current emotional state to flash back. Also liked the way you portrayed Father-Son relationship. This story is different because it portrays female cheating male :). BTW Culaccino is it a water ring left on glass table(which can be removed easily) or wooden table (can't be removed unless resurfaced)? 

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D

And about the meaning of 'Culaccino' - it means the mark left on a table by a cold glass and thats about it but your question makes me wonder in the context of this story and all I can say is lets see how it pans out... :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail

FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kondhili

After reading this last update i just can't help but ponder about what pushed khushi to the edge?

What made khushi ready to give up this man whose life seems to start and end with khushi and khushi alone.  That was some proposal that khushi got from Arnav...why the hell was khushi ready to give up all of this. 

Arnav's father,  he stole the show for me...inspite of everything that has happened he is so good to khushi. 

Can't wait to find out how things reached such a sad stage. 

Thanks for the feedback and about your questions, all will be answered as and when the time to answer them comes :)