Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely chapter. 😊

Arnav and his father share a rare deep bond. The way he looks upto his father and seeks his advice in important matters is so goodt to see.

Im happy he agreed to khushi's wish. It takes a lot of effort, open-mindedness, and a heart filled with loads of true love to forgive your partner for infidelity. Khushi is so lucky to have him in his life. 

Looking forward to the next chapter. Wonderful story btw. 😃
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
Khushi did cheat on Arnav but why and under what circumstances .
Will you reveal this or leave it to our imagination?
I must applaud you for for daring to experiment with such a genre inspite of knowing the chappals that could have come your way.
Edited by MsDroolKanthan - 10 years ago
harshitfever thumbnail
hey just read the story

I must say it is different from otherss
as khushi has done something wrong
which effect their relationship

love arnav dad he has a great bonding with both khushi and arnav .

I don't know arnav is doing correct or wrong Because we don't know actually what happened.

but one thing is clear he still love and care for her

will love to read more pls continue soon

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow that was such an awesome update!!! Just loved how tender Arnav was with Khushi, despite everything he just cannot stop loving her😊

Every story Arnav is morally flawed this is so different to see flawed Khushi!!! Please continue soon cannot wait to see how the story progresses😊
Edited by anu1017 - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missing the story.
Looong time.
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is such an intense story and interplay of such strong, raw emotions, it has me rattled.!
As I was reading the prologue, I was alternating betwwen Arnav & Khushi as to  who is saying what and who betrayed who. I also didn't realize they were married before it was revealed in the newspaper clipping in chapter 1. BTW, those clippings were smart idea.!

From the prologue it is apparent that the cheating did not happen all the way but I'm just curious to know what made Khushi to take such a step as it is revealed in the following chapters that she shared a loving relationship with Arnav and treated his father as her own father.

Adultry is something inexcusable whether it is done by husband or wife.! And so Arnav's conflicting emotions are totally fathomable.! Your title of the story is so apt for what Arnav is going through.!

Before I end this comment, I like to quote this para from a newsletter from Spiritual Wealth, title being "The One Thing That Changes Everything"

"There is one thing that is common to every individual, relationship, team, family, organization, nation, economy, and civilization throughout the world - one thing which, if removed, will destroy the most powerful government, the most thriving economy, the most influential leadership, the greatest friendship, the strongest character, the deepest love.

On the other hand, if developed and leveraged, that one thing has the potential to create unparalleled success and prosperity in every dimension of life. Yet, it is the least understood, most neglected, and most underestimated possibility of our time.

That one thing is trust." - Stephen M.R. Covey

Cheers
K
Edited by kclovearshi - 10 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hii,
when are u planning to update?...this is really a nice story😃

FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mistyrains

This chapter had me sighing! Wistfully, probably a little sadly.

The flashback has this dreamlike, surreal aura to it. Arnav's proposal, Khushi's reaction -- I could play out the whole scene in front of me, and maybe even list down the emotions surging through Khushi's mind then. So I'd say that the relief, joy and hope Khushi felt couldn't have been conveyed better. I could feel myself smiling upon hearing Arnav's willingness to try. Though what made me wonder later was the fact the Khushi had felt those butterflies the last time when they had been at the beach. Then what went amiss in the years spanning in-between these two very significant events? Was this that led Khushi to be in bed with another? Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this and if so, just ignore it!

Then Arnav's father, I've adored this man right from the first time you introduced him in the story. There's this umpteen amount of respect, love and understanding emanating from this man, every time I think of his character for some inexplicable reason. And this interaction between him and his son was touching, heartening to the core.

Then the last part - I was left a little speechless. Even though we have seen a glimpse or two of something similar in the show, but this part was just wonderful! His affection and his constant need to see that Khushi doesn't be privy to this part of him - there's something so Arnav about it - what I mean to say its so essential to his nature, so conflicted , one can easily imagine Sobti exuding those every expressions. Then Khushi's tears, they made me teary eyed too. Because I think other than the realisation that she still had another chance with this man, it also might have made her wonder as to how she could have done what she did when she had all of him for her, his love, his trust, his everything. Which leads to another question, that why she did what she did? Then again I may be reading too much into it.

But as always, amazing work! <3

Thanks so much for the feedback and the appreciation. Very grateful :)

But I didnt get your question...what exactly are you asking - did Khushi do what she did because Arnav loves her so much or why did she do it despite of Arnav loving her so much?

PS - I always have Barun and Sanaya in mind while writing Arnav and Khushi so glad you could picture them too :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4Sobti

"I will try...but I can't promise anything."

That right there sounded more like a promise to me. Sometimes love doesn't need big promises, simple words such as "try" and simple gestures such as a "smile" mean more than million promises.

We always get hurt by the one we love the most and we are hurt the most when the one we love is hurt. I know, it's tricky!! When two people are in love it doesn't matter who hurt or who is hurt, both feel the pain. So, right now, Arnav is in pain for hurting, Khushi and part of his pain is also ebbed from the fact that he can see the anguish that, Khushi is going through and yet there is cannot do anything about it. Khushi is no different than Arnav in this situation, she is going through the same turmoil and hers is topped with guilt for ruining their relationship.

Arnav is a reflection of his father. I have so much respect for this man and no wonder Arnav looks up to him. Devendra didn't let his disastrous marriage taint his own beliefs or faith in relationships/people and above all Arnav's life. This man's wisdom and upbringing reflects in Arnav's sensitivity, care, concern and love for, Khushi.

The last scene torn my heart!! These are two people who has so much love for each other and its heart wrenching to see them going through all this pain. And makes me ask the same question, why made Khushi do what she did? As I get more insight into her character and her love for Arnav it's hard to believe she will give into the moment in haste. 

I had this song on mind for this story, by Timbaland:

"Apologize"

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the Angel Heaven let me think was you,
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
Woahooo woah

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs[/YOUTUBE]

"Sometimes love doesn't need big promises, simple words such as "try" and simple gestures such as a "smile" mean more than million promises."

Very well put.

Thanks for the feedback and for your wise words but to answer your question, all I can say is that human relationships and psyche are complex and even though things look perfect to us, they may have layers which could be not so perfect because we dont know the entire context of anyone/anything...and the context is yet to be revealed here, so keep reading to know it :)

PS - I love the song but this chapter was all about Arnav deciding to give apology a try...but what did you have in mind when you posted the song?

Edited by FieryPhoenix - 10 years ago
FieryPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: shr1234

I'm really glad I came across this one! And I was so engrossed that I didn't even realise that its the latest chapter I'm reading.. Bravo!! You writing is vivid and I love the way it's going, intense and poignant. Looking forward :)

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D