Culaccino ~ An ArHi SS | Ch 3 Pg 45 Note Pg 58 (4/4/14) - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
Fabulous update. "I will try...but I cant promise anything." gives the essence of this chapter.  Glad he accepted to try and hope everything works out at the end. Really like your writing skills and liked the way you connected Kushi current emotional state to flash back. Also liked the way you portrayed Father-Son relationship. This story is different because it portrays female cheating male :). BTW Culaccino is it a water ring left on glass table(which can be removed easily) or wooden table (can't be removed unless resurfaced)? 
After reading this last update i just can't help but ponder about what pushed khushi to the edge?
What made khushi ready to give up this man whose life seems to start and end with khushi and khushi alone.  That was some proposal that khushi got from Arnav...why the hell was khushi ready to give up all of this. 

Arnav's father,  he stole the show for me...inspite of everything that has happened he is so good to khushi. 

Can't wait to find out how things reached such a sad stage. 
Lovely chapter, the proposal was adorable and heart warming! <3 I am glad Arnav is giving his marriage a second chance:) I loved Arnav and his Dad's conversation.
Continue soon<3
i have unexplained tender feelings
The past and it's memories will always come back to haunt them.
It was bitter sweet.

The father son conversation came at a good time.
Arnav needed this.

He really does care for her and isn't trying to hard to cover it up.
Khushi is living on these small moments when he lets his guard down.
I always wondered how it'd be if Khushi was more flawed, made more human-like mistakes. Somehow the show's and the many stories that I've read have portrayed Khushi in similar light. So I was pretty glad when I read the prologue. This Khushi made a mistake but she is repenting, isn't she? Arnav on the other can not trust her love anymore but that doesn't mean he is indifferent to her or her pain. I love Arnav's father.. Seems like a great person.

All in all, great story :) I can't wait for the next update.
Edited by -Saumya- - 10 years ago
Aww tht was a lovely chapter... I'm glad Arnav is giving their marriage a chance :) he still loves her ... N the science where he takes care of her was just awesome... N I knew khushi was awake :)
just  caught the story..really interesting...Khushi cheated on Arnav...The ASR...That's quite new...bookmarked..😊
the entiree proposal n the companionship shared by Arnav n Khushi was simply spectacular.. The flashbacks then immediately make me wonder why did K do what she did?? May be m repeating it again n again in my every comment but i cant help it... Sigh!!!
the conflict of emotions which Arnav us fighting against is so saddening... N wot do i say about Khushi??? Its simply breakiing my heart to c both of them going through such an emotional roller coaster...
the gleam of hope which had filled her with so much of warmth when Arnav promised to try twisted my heart with agony n happinezz at the same time...

Devender Raizada is one guiding force on whom we can depend blindfoldedly... The words he stated touched my soul!!!

the tenderness with which Arnav handled her... Sigh!!!!
I just read ur story n it's really good, the concept is different.