Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cold Foggy Morning

bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends , as I was waiting to leave for work on a cold foggy morning , all I could think of was , that how lovely it would be if I could snuggle back in bed , and snooze , or better still have hot tea and scones, or pakoras , but  need to earn my living , though wonder who will be out on such a cold day , wouldn't I just love to watch KTLK again and enjoy the chemistry between SK -KK , 
What would like to do on such a dull morose day ? 
Do write in , 
Here's something from me to u all

BYE see u 
Edited by bc123456 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
If I had such luxury I would be here .. Creating a "deepa-lee" nami of posts 
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Congrats doc Babs for dazzling green .. May u rock the forum now..
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
GM Docji!! Cute post as always!! 😃

From your another post, got to know U rose an hour early today and enjoyed IFing savere savere!! But this post says U had to leave for work on a cold, wintery morning... Wishing U a lovely day at work.

I actually love such wintery mornings. 😳 After coming here, in initial years, have lived in extremely cold location where -35 C temp. is common in winters. Now I am at a diff place which is very warm compared to that. Here 0 C to -15 C is common in winters... Much less!! So not much bothered with winters. I actually got bored staying inside when we have blizzard last Thu. & Fri. Now bored of vacation too... Missing that rush...rush... So happy that will be back to grind from tmrw!! 🥳
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... cold and dreary for you too. I am like you Doc Babs, prefer to snuggle into a blanket than go out! 😛
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love to get up early on such foggy mornings, watch outside view, have hot water bath, listen to music and be near fire. 😃

But would love to enjoy the hot sizzling delicacies and coffee offered ( pyaar ki topping deke) by you.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Dr Babs... Yes these days O want snuggle back in bed , and snooze and luckily I can do it also... So I am enjoying my winters and this foggy mornings 🥳
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one Doc Babs !
I am an early bird. So, waking up in the foggy n chilly mornings is a good feeling. Taking hot bath n then enjoying the views outside the greenery getting white. Yes, i do get the thinking that one more short nap cud do.. but to join the office n my work calls me.. so no thought of it..
Had there been Ktltk, i wud have loved to wait for it.. But with no show in my time table.. i relax being here at IF.. 😃

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here's something from me to u all

Thanks for the fresh omelette n food 😊
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post Doc... 👏 👏

I m an early person, like waking up early in foggy & chill morning 😊 Enjoying the view outside..
You wont believe sometimes i keep 5 alarm so that i don't end up sleeping 😆 or else i get very late for work...

I come here than for sumtime 😃