Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Both Bebo & SRK turned down the awesome movies!
2RsFan thumbnail
Aamir was the original choice for HAHK ,Sanjay dutt's role in saajan,langda tyagi
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Aamir was the original choice for HAHK ,Sanjay dutt's role in saajan,langda tyagi

Really?

I'm glad he didn't do it! thats one of my favorite Salman movie
2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophz

Really?

I'm glad he didn't do it! thats one of my favorite Salman movie

I read it in some website.Dunno true or not
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

SALMAN KHAN
Baazigar
Chak de India
Devdas
Talaash
3 films by Farhan Akhtar(anyone know which ones? one I'm guessing is Talaash?)
and Karan Johar- We don't know which ones

I wish he done chak de India and maybe bazigaar the rest dont care!!  Because no matter anyone say i think he could have done that and shut everyone up!!
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Really? But why would they offer him when Sanjay did the first part ðŸ˜•

Because Sanjay was going through some legal trouble then. And Raju Hirani always wanted Shah to be Munna Bhai, He had written the role with him in mind and had developed most of the two stories with SRK. Even the credits thank SRK for contributing a lot to the film. So he was offered the second one even before it was to Sanjay😆 Biggest loss of SRK...Raju Hirani wrote all his films for him and yet stupid Shah rejected them.
qazplm thumbnail
What is the source of Devdas being offered to Salman? Coz both Sanjay and Shah have mentioned how Sanjay told SRK that he wouldn't make Devdas if SRK didn't play him. That he couldn't picture anybody else being Devdas.
hasini009 thumbnail
since her debut, all hit movies were rejected by Kareena😆
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: qazplm

Because Sanjay was going through some legal trouble then. And Raju Hirani always wanted Shah to be Munna Bhai, He had written the role with him in mind and had developed most of the two stories with SRK. Even the credits thank SRK for contributing a lot to the film. So he was offered the second one even before it was to Sanjay😆 Biggest loss of SRK...Raju Hirani wrote all his films for him and yet stupid Shah rejected them.

You know SRK and Salman have this thing in common where they work with friends and directors they feel comfortable with rather than working with great directors.

Raju Hirani is a such an amazing director the fact that he considered SRK for all these roles says a lot about SRK's potential. But too bad SRK will keep doing films for Farah and Karan.
qazplm thumbnail

You know SRK and Salman have this thing in common where they work with friends and directors they feel comfortable with rather than working with great directors.

Raju Hirani is a such an amazing director the fact that he considered SRK for all these roles says a lot about SRK's potential. But too bad SRK will keep doing films for Farah and Karan.

Well I do detest the amount of good work Shah misses on because he believes in the philosophy of working in the right kind of atmosphere rather than putting the script first.

But I don't hold it against him for rejecting Raju's films. The first Munna Bhai he backed out was due to health reasons. He was delaying the film and he didn't want Raju to be held back because of him. So he left it. The second one would have brought in a lot of comparisons with Sanju and would rightly so not feel right. So I'm glad he didn't do that one. 3 Idiots again was due to VVC. I don't think Shah can ever work with VVC. And now that Raju has moved away from VVC, I really hope he approaches SRK with something again. Coz I think it shows how much Shah loved Raju  just by the fact that he agreed to do those films and worked on them extensively before leaving them despite VVC.