Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hide

Episode 246

good episode.. poo/sara acted well.. thought they will take whole episode away until the entry of Rani.. super comedy..very good acting by Radikaa..πŸ‘ literally into the character..suites herπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Thenu character is very supportive.. good chemistry betn R &T πŸ‘

Agree with you 100% πŸ˜ƒ especially about Rani and Thenu...
I would never get bored of seeing Rani and Thenu πŸ˜† and the fact that now you made Thenu wanting to make Rani happy always just took it to higher level... πŸ˜ƒ It's not just comedy but they also share a lovely bond... πŸ˜ƒ
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

1000 spoons of sugar for you πŸ˜† How brillaint it would if this happened...

Sugar melted out...Let me post the comments once the updated..
SriKamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: hide

Episode 246

good episode.. poo/sara acted well.. thought they will take whole episode away until the entry of Rani.. super comedy..very good acting by Radikaa..πŸ‘ literally into the character..suites herπŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Thenu character is very supportive.. good chemistry betn R &T πŸ‘

Exactly..246 lead to a good start of a beautiful love story..The emotions, how much ever we control, will come out..Dialogues rocked in the interaction between Poo and Sara...I should say that Sara delivered his dialogues well and Poo with her silence amazed everyone...Hope he gets rid of this money mind soon..I accept the fact, that the tortures which his family underwent is the major root cause for changed attitude..But still he needs to understand the fact, life is not about earning money...But sure, henceforth the story writers will not make any attempt of separating Poo and Sara...That was a lovely proposal, by both of them..In the start, when Bhoomi insulted Sara, Poo said about the pain she went through for Sara, and in 246 Sara confessed his heart pain for her, when he came to knew that she met with an accident..Lovely Bond...
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naan vanduthen! πŸ˜ƒ 

Monday and Tuesday Episodes Rocked!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Liked Surya's transformation, but more than that, loved Vani, Bhoomi and Gautham's reaction to it, and even more than that, absolutely LOVED Surya's reaction to his own transformation!! πŸ‘πŸΌVery well done Arun and VR team, keeping the vaatu walk was such a touch of brilliance and Surya's continued innocence was such fantastic continuity . . . Take a bow guys . . .πŸ‘

(But I'll confess my main source of excitement for Monday's episode was the appearance of Gautham after a looong time . . . Missed you yaar . . . Inimel daily vaaranum, ok va? πŸ˜³) πŸ˜†

Tuesday, love confession . . . πŸ˜² Very unexpected yaar, but enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒ Normally I can never tolerate this kind of accident pranks, but this once I'll overlook my aversion to it because Poo's happiness was such a joy to watch . . . The pain Sara went through in those few heart wrenching moments and his subsequent heart breaking confession made me feel that Poo was vindicated in some small way for the hell he put her through . . . 😭

But alas, vethalum marupadiyum murungga maaram yeriyachu, Sara accepted his love for Poo and yet rejected Poo herself . . . πŸ’” Intha writers yeppa yenna pannuvangganu guess pannaratha naan inniyodu vittudaporen . . . Nadapathellam nanmaikke nu nambi now onwards VR parka poren. . . πŸ˜†

And after a looong time, Rani-Thenu comedy . . . πŸ˜ƒ But the cliffhanger  . . . *Sigh* Wait and see policy . . .

(Also, on Monday when Vani called Devi Rani . . . πŸ˜­ Devi's betrayal will hit this family HARD yaar . . . Not looking forward to this at all! 😑) 
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
SriKamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Naan vanduthen! πŸ˜ƒ 

Monday and Tuesday Episodes Rocked!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Liked Surya's transformation, but more than that, loved Vani, Bhoomi and Gautham's reaction to it, and even more than that, absolutely LOVED Surya's reaction to his own transformation!! πŸ‘πŸΌVery well done Arun and VR team, keeping the vaatu walk was such a touch of brilliance and Surya's continued innocence was such fantastic continuity . . . Take a bow guys . . .πŸ‘

(But I'll confess my main source of excitement for Monday's episode was the appearance of Gautham after a looong time . . . Missed you yaar . . . Inimel daily vaaranum, ok va? πŸ˜³) πŸ˜†

Tuesday, love confession . . . πŸ˜² Very unexpected yaar, but enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒ Normally I can never tolerate this kind of accident pranks, but this once I'll overlook my aversion to it because Poo's happiness was such a joy to watch . . . The pain Sara went through in those few heart wrenching moments and his subsequent heart breaking confession made me feel that Poo was vindicated in some small way for the hell he put her through . . . 😭

But alas, vethalum marupadiyum murungga maaram yeriyachu, Sara accepted his love for Poo and yet rejected Poo herself . . . πŸ’” Intha writers yeppa yenna pannuvangganu guess pannaratha naan inniyodu vittudaporen . . . Nadapathellam nanmaikke nu nambi now onwards VR parka poren. . . πŸ˜†

And after a looong time, Rani-Thenu comedy . . . πŸ˜ƒ But the cliffhanger  . . . *Sigh* Wait and see policy . . .

(Also, on Monday when Vani called Devi Rani . . . πŸ˜­ Devi's betrayal will hit this family HARD yaar . . . Not looking forward to this at all! 😑)

Welcome Back..Shree missed Gautham..New heroine chancekka?..Karthi inform the director..that one Heroine is waiting for him..Shree when you join Gautham as jodi in VR, poor gautham will not have dialogues at all..Avanodhayum sethu, u can speak..Am I right?..Avanukkum oru incorrigbile a?😲 Pavam Gautham...😭😭

incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: kameswari

Welcome Back..Shree missed Gautham..New heroine chancekka?..Karthi inform the director..that one Heroine is waiting for him..Shree when you join Gautham as jodi in VR, poor gautham will not have dialogues at all..Avanodhayum sethu, u can speak..Am I right?..Avanukkum oru incorrigbile a?😲 Pavam Gautham...😭😭 

Kames, don't worry, pombala pillaiya nalla adakkam odukkama irrupen.. 😳 Promise pa.. πŸ˜†
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wednesday update posted

Samy needs to clear his head

Rani going to lose her patience and because of him she will become unhappy person - he is not letting her to live her life  - he didn't like Vani that's ok but why push Rani - he know how much she is hurting inside - seems like he didn't care about that - no good Samy - you are going to have money and power then lose Rani in the process

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalki2007

Wednesday update posted

Samy needs to clear his head

Rani going to lose her patience and because of him she will become unhappy person - he is not letting her to live her life  - he didn't like Vani that's ok but why push Rani - he know how much she is hurting inside - seems like he didn't care about that - no good Samy - you are going to have money and power then lose Rani in the process

It was pathetic though how he pushed Vani away. Idiocy of the highest order. He has forgotten how Vani saved Selvi and Rajesh in court.

He is as bad as MOM now, his ego is bigger than his common sense and his love for his family. Illegitimate son of a flea-infested camel. πŸ˜‘

Funny how things changed. In the beginning we hated Bhoomi and was rooting for Samy. Now it is the other way around.

Thanks Kalki. πŸ˜ƒ
incorrigible thumbnail
Swami is becoming such a pain that even his no. 1 fan is hard pressed to defend him these days.. 😑 Just reading the update hurts, don't think I'm going to watch the episode yaar, truly disappointed.. πŸ˜­ 

Instead I'm going to re-watch the geek to sleek transformation for my today's dose of VR, thank you Kalki Ka for your updates that saved me from further heartache over Swami.. πŸ€—

Ambalaikku azhagu yeppa vothevi ketkannumnu terinji, appa tayanggama seriyanna nerathile, seriyana atkal kitte poi ketkerathu than.. Ego parkara ambalai nalla valnthatha sarithiram kidayathu..

*Shree inspired by Karthi posting thalaivar song with her review* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

The family's response to his makeover was fabulous, and really the actors did a very good job of showing their delight -  Shree's Heartthrob aka Gautham's wonderfully surprised reaction to Vani's total delight and Bhoomi's astonished happiness. 

😳 πŸ˜ƒ  β€οΈ πŸ€—