Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions;

SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nithya will not be available..I shall take up monday..Karthi..as informed by you in the last week discussion, can you take up tuesday updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kames.. I am around and shall do the updates.. no worries about mon tue for this week.. 
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya

Sorry to hear about your cousin - nothing is in our hands right

feel so helpless - he is in better place sad part is he has to go earlier than us  🤗
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
monday updates posted..

Thanks for your consoling words friends.. trying my best to keep myself occupied.. but his memroies are making me weak.. 
SriKamesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

monday updates posted..

Thanks for your consoling words friends.. trying my best to keep myself occupied.. but his memroies are making me weak.. 

I understand Nithya...but try coming out of it soon..Adhi requires a happy Nithya...(We too)
SriKamesh thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nithya..Yesterday was good in terms of Surya's reformation...But Mom's dialogues..as usual irritating...I cannot understand as why a women should not say No to a man..I got wild when Mom said to Karthi..that you can say no to 1000 girls there is no harm..but when a girl says no to you, that is a biggest avamanam..Cant a girl express her feels..Why should only men carry all predominence?..How stupid..
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kameswari

Thanks for the updates Nithya..Yesterday was good in terms of Surya's reformation...But Mom's dialogues..as usual irritating...I cannot understand as why a women should not say No to a man..I got wild when Mom said to Karthi..that you can say no to 1000 girls there is no harm..but when a girl says no to you, that is a biggest avamanam..Cant a girl express her feels..Why should only men carry all predominence?..How stupid..

This is very much the macho mentality of  MOM's generation. Look at him, no remorse, no sympathy for his grandson. Just rubbing it in.

It is stupid, but unfortunately, it is true.

I think Arun is doing a great job in looking like a nerd. Even after transformation, he still walks like a vaatu. 😆

Poor Vani, still missing Rani. 😔
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya, left a message for you earlier...did you notice it?
Thanks for the update.
kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kameswari

I understand Nithya...but try coming out of it soon..Adhi requires a happy Nithya...(We too)

Nithya - Kames is right - it's fate and not in our hands to control it - my brother died 2000 and he was 30 yrs old - it was really hard at the beginning now not bad - he is still my brother and all of us talk about him all the time - we still cry - i would say talk about your cousin openly like he is still there make a big difference - time heals the wounds
kalki2007 thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Surya going to change - Vani going to have tough time to save her family

Villi moving cunningly - one good thing Surya coming out from his shell and become a good lawyer

Karthick i don't have any comments - he can love Poo - shouldn't except her to love him back - he should walk away not to torture himself