Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kaise Mujhe Tum Milgayi Th 7 ch 6 pg 1 Jan 6 (Page 68)

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Suvikaji if you don't mind shud i ask u something...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diksha_1991

Suvikaji if you don't mind shud i ask u something...

sure...

Diksha_1991

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
How long it takes normally once you order a book? I have not yet received it,...
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

How long it takes normally once you order a book? I have not yet received it,...

Notion Press takes time Diksha...and this time around they are having some issues with dispatch speed. so i am thinking one week or so...

Diksha_1991

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Chapter 6 Review 

She covered her ears and shook her head, trying to shut out the ugliness. "Am scared."

Nicely written, Nidhi's condition makes one feel sympathetic to her... and that timid 'Am scared' - perfect, Thumbs Up here it feels like she is a small child whose sleep has been disturbed with a nightmare and in many ways it is true for her! Again, Ashu's tenderness and concern for her, treating her with kid gloves as if he is holding something very fragile is nicely depicted.

A shudder ran through her body. "Ashtuosh, do you..do you hate me?" He jerked as if he had been slapped. "Wh..what?"

That is my rection as well! Shocked This guy is dangling by a thread... one time she gets erotic visions of him and the next time it is scary hallucinations!  In both cases he is in a tough spot, not knowing what to say and which way to turn. And with this image in her mind, her question reflects the deep premonition that has been engraved in her heart and mind, an idea that things were not right had been implanted.

Nidhi closed her eyes and cursed herself. Poor guy! 

Now she is feeling bad for him, for troubling him in this manner. Wonder what her initial reaction will be when that memory comes back, when Ashu's fear and Nidhi's nightmares come to life! What will it be Sujatha? Big smile

"Nidhi..No! I would never hate you!"

The way I look at this - he is reassuring her now but it seems in his mind he is vehemently denying saying something similar in the past! Did he say he hated her at some point?  Did he? Ouch

Would she still think the same once she gets her memory back? Please God! Don't let her ever think he hated her. He'd die before ever letting her think that even for a moment.

Once again that recurring fear comes back to haunt him. He is now one step closer before his time is up! But hearing this from her he is slowly starting to understand what she must have felt in those weeks before the blast. Now its guilt upon guilt for him, he is slowly beginning to understand that if he got a second chance there are the words he must never use even in anger, actions he can never perform in a relationship ... in a way her naivete is revealing a lot to him about Nidhi, her thoughts, her nature, her sublime trust in him and this has shaken him to the core. She loved Ashutosh implicitly! Now he knows that even in her dreams Nidhi could never think of anyone else... he already repents what he did (?) but after hearing her its only worse!

Aur kitna recover? Budduraam's tube light was not catching her subtle signals.

Clearly Nidhi is on the mend, physically and mentally. Thumbs Up And she is also slightly frustrated and irritate at being treated like a child where as she wishes to be his wife... 'Budduram' - that's very cute! LOL

With a loving smile she lay there watching him sleep. He looked almost vulnerable in this unguarded state, 

Very different in essence... in a usual love story this type of scene would be a 'morning-after' scene, except here because of her memory loss its a 'morning-before' scene! Big smile But the feelings, the description is similar. She is going with her experience in the past, actually since she is about 5/6 years behind, it is her present except they share the same room and bed. SO in her mind he should behave like that and kiss her like he used to. Like the Nidhi she was before their marriage, she is curious about the physical relationship now. 

"Kiss me..just once..please!" Her soft voice was almost inaudible.

Finally her desperation is showing. She is tired of being subtle, here she is speaking her heart, desperate to re-create their magic! And everytime she expresses doubts about being a real wife, he gets riled up! Embarrassed

Had she lived for such intimacies the last few years or had she taken them for granted the way most married couples do? 

He does not need to be asked twice! And her thoughts, very poignant as if she now has a new perspective and everything about her relationship she wants to treasure. She does not know how her married life was but now her appreciation for AShu, his love and care for her has grown multi-fold. Again, once her memory comes back, all this is time spent may become significant. Ermm

"I..need..I need to go. Call. I have a call."

Here, his fear is taking a toll on his nerves. He wants to take it forward, but fears and wonders if that will trigger her memory. Is it worth the risk? So far nothing else has and this is the one aspect of their relationship that he has not taken forward, not tested. So he makes his escape when he can!   

"You are looking a little better now. Touch wood."

Again that parental affection - I am really loving HK here. At the same time he is like a suthradaar... you know when he comes on the scene we get more information on the background. With Nidhi it is about their childhood, with Ashu it is about those troubled weeks of their marriage and the last 6 months. Either way, his appearance means time to get some answers. And when he is with Nidhi, he also gives some insight into Ashu's love for her... to her and to the readers.

HK laughed. "Woh beauty parlour wali?"

So, she has had a make-over... awesome! 

She was beginning to hate that Lois name now. 

Reverse of what happened in Tu hi tu... there Nidhi was trying to recapture that friendship and camaraderie, here she is trying to recapture their love affair

Once again HK to the rescue! In his own way he wants to revert to the days immediately following their marriage. He is determined to keep them together and make them realize their love and grab this second chance with both hands!

Again second thoughts, doubts creep in for Ashu but the temptation of spending time with Nidhi is more powerful. 

"Bhagwaan! I don't remember anything about my marriage to this wonderful man beside me. I only know that I love him and I live for him. You literally brought me back from the dead. Now please grant me another wish. Grant me my memories. I want to remember my life..our life together. I want to know and be sure that he was happy with me being his wife."

"Bhagwaan! I don't know what I did to deserve this miracle second chance but thank you. Thank you very much. Now please I need another miracle. I want Nidhi to remember everything and I want her to love me like before. I want her to be with me like before. I want her to trust me again..believe that I trust her more than I trust myself. I promise You I will never give You or her a chance to regret granting me that one wish."

Very poignant... their prayers are so similar yet so different from each other! Beautiful!

"Nidhi..there is nothing in this world that I want more than you as my wife. If I have you, I have everything."

Again, to her its a direct answer but to him Its his repentance speaking as well as the fear of losing her again! Why does he think he is cheating her when he remarries? Ouch

Very cute scene, loved this re-marriage. Slightly filmy, but no complaints! LOL

Because until then..unless he told her..but would she believe him? What if causes a setback in her health?

So much pressure he is living under. Poor chap! Ouch Each waking moment he is in dread. Every new action raises questions in his mind. 

Nice set-up Sujatha! You got HK out of the house! LOL

Armaan sighed and closed his eyes. I am sorry Nidhi!

What is their connection? That;s part of the big reveal, right? Wink 

His arms came around her almost instinctively.

Even in the midst of this scene, the irony cannot be lost! It almost like this fear has become a part of his existence. Everything goes back to that dread of the moment when she will remember and all this may come crashing down. But yet the temptation to give in is stronger than ever. Tough, if he refuses he has no excuse left anymore to run. And if he proceeds he could trigger something! What a dilemma! Ouch

What to say, this kind of love scene you excel at. ClapSo, again very well done here... her romance clashing with his regrets makes it all the more interesting. What's interesting is till now Ashu has chickened out from revealing something. Its on the tip of his tongue but he is struggling to get it out! Wonder what that is that has him so petrified! Ermm

Edited by aardhan - 08 January 2014 at 9:21pm

Suvika.

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Notion Press takes time Diksha...and this time around they are having some issues with dispatch speed. so i am thinking one week or so...

ok thek hai thank you...Smile

Sorry i am quite impatient at times so asked you...

Suvika.

Diksha_1991 IF-Rockerz
Diksha_1991
Diksha_1991

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Challo Finalwala Bye now...Tongue Tc

Suvika.

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan