🀣Trust Shirley , let me catch herπŸ˜†

Good luck doc babs
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by bc123456

🀣 Trust Shirley , let me catch herπŸ˜†

good morning Dr Babs..planning on  or  or πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deepa17

Gas one aarti but it had lived its life ., we had a old man service it last year and he said No need to change so hubby went with it.

I am worried about water pipe burst ..

Decision was tough stay at home protect the house and have kids fall ill or leave the house to its fate and protect the kids

Glad I made the decision to move out
How many days Deepali? When will someone be ready to come out and take a look?

Once our upper floor AC broke down in the middle of summer. And by the time the service guys looked at it, ordered the parts and repaired it, took almost 10 days! Dd not use top floor for almost 2 whole weeks!

But in this weather, do you even have idea how long it may take? COnsidering we will get back to our normal temps by Thurs. 
Originally posted by Suvika.

me neither. i hate ironing. this apt complex has a guy who does it. give it to him. if hubby doesn't like it, he can do it himself is my funda. MIL cribs and asks why can't you do it...i said i don't know how...don't want to spoil expensive shirts of your son. πŸ˜†
No such luxury here, isn't it!   Or actually it is quite expensive, so use it rarely...
I simply do not offer and after all these years of marriage, he does not ask or expect it either! If there is a bad need to iron, simply does it! πŸ˜†

Gas one aarti but it had lived its life ., we had a old man service it last year and he said No need to change so hubby went with it.

I am worried about water pipe burst ..

Decision was tough stay at home protect the house and have kids fall ill or leave the house to its fate and protect the kids

Glad I made the decision to move out

yes you are right. kids come first. and you too. hope Aarav is doing fine. keep him warm. 
Originally posted by bc123456

🀣

πŸ˜†

🀣 Trust Shirley , let me catch herπŸ˜†
Does this mean I have to run from here? πŸ˜‰  Before Shirley comes...
Good morning Doc Babs πŸ˜Š
Suvi and aarti he is better now .. Already asleep
Originally posted by aardhan

Does this mean I have to run from here? πŸ˜‰  Before Shirley comes...
Good morning Doc Babs πŸ˜Š

not required Aarti. Dr Babs already caught Shirley in her own thread. i think they made up too. πŸ˜†

Suvi and aarti he is better now .. Already asleep

good. give him a hug on my behalf. πŸ€—
Originally posted by aardhan

No such luxury here, isn't it! Or actually it is quite expensive, so use it rarely...
I simply do not offer and after all these years of marriage, he does not ask or expect it either! If there is a bad need to iron, simply does it!πŸ˜†

What a common dominator we have .. I just cannot iron well
.. In the winter it is easy as under a suit or sweater nothing matters.,