Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats Suvika di, for the New thread n the update !
I will review later. Nice chapter... πŸ‘
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally Nidhi took the matters in hand...i liked the way you went about it...
but what i liked most was, inspite of so many misguiding flashes of memory Nidhi was so so so sure of her love for Ashu  and took a step to break thru Ashu's barrier.

what is it with Prithvi ?what is the mystery ?for how long will you be keeping us in dark ?

Suvika this record of one thread for each chapter is a bit too much...dont you think so ?

next thread kab ?πŸ˜‰
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
One thread for one chap is food for us pop starsπŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Congrats Suvika di, for the New thread n the update !

I will review later. Nice chapter... πŸ‘

thank you Bhavit...and thank you for giving company to my yaara last night...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

πŸ˜• 
Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidyasabde

finally Nidhi took the matters in hand...i liked the way you went about it... 

thank you Vidya...she gets weird dreams and thoughts..but there is nothing right now to support them so she is pushing them away and moving on..lets see how long she can do that...

but what i liked most was, inspite of so many misguiding flashes of memory Nidhi was so so so sure of her love for Ashu  and took a step to break thru Ashu's barrier.

his love for her was the only thing that she had relied on for so very long..so she is allowing that to guide her..she is not questioning it...for now.

what is it with Prithvi ?what is the mystery ?for how long will you be keeping us in dark ?

😈

Suvika this record of one thread for each chapter is a bit too much...dont you think so ?

πŸ˜† i think RR already answered this question...

next thread kab ?πŸ˜‰

pata nahi...lets see..

Suvika. thumbnail

Got it?? πŸ˜†
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This update is a blend of both pain and hope both for Ashu n Nidhi . Ashu dreads Nidhi regaining her past memory which causes pain n hope that she wud never actually recollects the past . To see Ashu in that state of despair Nidhi feels pain clinching her heart n she hopes to take away his pain n make a beautiful present for them, the balance results in a story that is hard to put down

She could see Ashutosh's face harsh and drawn in anger. Shouting. Demands. Accusations.
Demands...like answers to questions?
Accusing her of??

Ashtuosh, do you..do you hate me?"
Seems like something really adverse happened in the past that made Nidhi feel Ashu's hatred unhappy memories are persistent n like  bullets. Some whiz by and only spook you. Others tear you open and leave you in pieces.They're specific, and it's the details that refuse to leave us alone. The memory of something painful retains its original shape, all bony fingers and pointy elbows. Every time it returns, you get a quick poke in the eye or jab in the stomach. The memory of being unhappy has the power to hurt us long after the fact. We feel the injury anew each and every time we think of it.

Nidhi closed her eyes and cursed herself. Poor guy! What must he be thinking! That his amnesiac wife was now insane too?
Nidhi cares more about Ashu than herself...she wants to take away the pain of the past 6 months.

Was her mind tortured with memories of those few weeks of their marriage?
A wounded past may bring back Ashu into the situation of loosing Nidhi again...his insecurities surfacing every now n then...also a peep into how vehement his accusations wud hv been.

His chest heaved, and she opened her eyes to see such pain reflected on his face. He looked..tortured.
Shows repentance , a mental product of love. A change of mind, or love for the undemonstrable. He wanted to throw off every conceptual cloak of self-defense, n give up the fleshly resistance of his fear. but for Ashu it was tormented self-emptying. A change of mind about the mode of thinking and being. His insecurities were occluding him from revealing the past .

He caught her hands and held them still over his heart. "You are my real wife Nidhi

Concern is a feeling of empathy for the other nd love is not just a feeling it involves action . Nidhi felt Ashu is nursing her just like a friend but she wanted more than his concern. That one word 'are' kind of gives an assurance to her...Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark...

She was beginning to hate that Lois name now. It was as if he was trying to turn them back into best friends.
Isn't it funny how the memories you cherish before a breakup can become your worst enemies afterwards? The thoughts you loved to think about, the memories you wanted to hold up to the light and view from every angle--it suddenly seems a lot safer to lock them in a box, far from the light of day and throw away the key. It's not an act of bitterness. It's an act if self-preservation. It's not always a bad idea to stay behind the window and look out at life instead, is it? After all she now wanted to c herself as his wife not friend.

She'd savour each moment and hold it close. She had first-hand experience of how fast things could change, how easily life could be shattered.
There are times...when we are in the midst of life-moments of confrontation with death, or moments of beauty when love is fully revealed, or moments of terrible loneliness-awareness comes upon us. It may come as deep inner stillness or as a rush of overflowing emotion. It may seem to come from beyond us, without any provocation, or from within us. If we open our hearts at such moments, creation reveals itself to us in all it's unity and fullness. And when we return from such a moment of awareness, our hearts long to find some way to capture it forever n so Nidhi despite the fact that some broken memories haunted her ...wanted to make happy memories for her present. 

This is so contrasting between Ashu n Nidhi...Ashu clinging on to the past in fear of destroying his present n future but Nidhi irrespective of the past wanted to create a joyous present for them. Clearly reflected in their prayers too.

Everything in Ashutosh came to a complete standstill as he looked at her bowed head and the sindoor in her hand. His mind screamed at him to back away, give her some excuse. It told him that he would be cheating if he did this now...

Re- marrying his own wife...how cud that b cheating...probably he wanted to elucidate his wrong doing in the past before starting life afresh with her or r u planning or a new twist??

How r Prithvi n Nidhi related? If Ashu n Armaan r rivals ...then ...?

Why did Armaan say " sorry Nidhi"?

Such a long reviewπŸ€”

Stupendous update!!