Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Rubina Dilaik who was the face of Zee TV's popular show Chhoti Bahu certainly believes that 'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach'. The girl is a fabulous cook and is presently utilizing her free time in doing simple house hold chores. And this includes cooking the best of dishes for boy friend Avinash (Sachdev).

Says Rubina, "I have had no time to socialize for the past five years. I had got into a shell and knew nothing other than work. Now that I am entering my fourth month of holidays, I have been spending quality time meeting friends. In fact few of Avinash's childhood friends got married recently and we were busy attending them. Also, I spend majority of time in the kitchen, cooking food for my friends."

So what is Rubina good at making? The actress tells us that she is good at many recipes, "I make good butter chicken, minced lamb, masala bhindi. In sweet dishes, I make nice rabdis. My friends cannot stop licking their fingers when I cook. And Avinash tops this list. He loves it when I cook; he relishes my food a lot. He loves to have non-veg food and I make it for him often."

With Rubina mastering all the qualities of a great home maker, is marriage on the cards for Avinash and Rubina? "Well, as of now we have not thought of marriage. Our parents are ready to play the waiting game. After all I am only 23 years old. Frankly speaking, marriage is surely not on cards in 2013. Let's see how things shape up in the year 2014."

Rubina, enjoy this phase of life to the fullest.

Hope we see their wedding in 2014 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

Hope we see their wedding in 2014

Yeah.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

😛😛