Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Tera Mera Pyaar....Hot Jun And Jhalli Shan Series.. (Page 7)

BedazzledBlue IF-Sizzlerz
BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
"Jun..Chalo Tum change kar lo!" I ordered him as we entered my flat.."Change?"he asked confused. "Haan change! Cuz tumhe back mein kaafi chot lagi hai.." "Toh change kaise? You mean ab main tumhare kapde pehnu..??" "Arrey ni baba! Wahi toh dhoond rahi hunn..Meri koyi oversized t-shirt jo tumhe fit aa jaye!" I spke scanning my wardrobe..But nill!! Nothing.."Ab kya?" I mumbled..Just then I came across a white dhoti in my cupboard.."Yeh yahaan?" I thot den I remembered ki my dad visited me a few months back bfore the honour killing episode..It may have been left by him accidently! "This is good!" I spke nd den moved towards him.."Yeh lo..Isse pehen lo!" "Yeh toh dhoti ka kapda hai.." "Haan! Mujhe kuch mila ni tumhare size ka toh yahi sahi.." I answered "Ab go nd change tab tk main laep banati hun! In tablets aur balm se kuch ni hona!!" Arjun lukd at her fr sum seconds.."Kya hua jun? Go nd Change! Ab yeh bolna ki tumhe dhoti bandhni ni aati.." I spke.. "Nahi..Wo aati hai! Main jaata hunn!" he spke.."Hmm..Washroom

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 13 January 2014 at 7:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hunny1993rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
wahaan hai.." I pointed nd he moved inside the washroom to change..I changed in another washroom..I was preparing the laep fr him when i heard the knob turn knowing ki Jun was cuming out.. "Jun! Ho gaya change? Tum baitho main..." I turned to look at him at cudnt cumplete... He came out wearing the white dhoti,keeping his old clothes aside. My voice stuck in my throat...Strong Tanned Muscular Biceps..Caramel Coloured Chest,and Toffee Coloured Rock Hard,Iron Crafted Abs..He lukd no less than a Greek God.. Day Dreaming White suiting his rich earthy skintone..His Dhoti was tightly tied on his waist making his caramel skin flex as he bent..(Gurls no fainting allowed! LOL) Finally he lukd at her..Dressed in a white chickankaari kurta nd Salwaar wid her hair open nd pushed on one shoulder made her luk angelic.. "Kya Hua?" he asked.. I was so overwhelmed at the sexxy sight in front of me dat i was unable to answer but still I gulped nd answered.."Kuch ni..wo-wo-wo-M-ma-M-Main yeh k-k-keh rhi t-thi ki laep ban..

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 13 January 2014 at 7:34am

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
gya..Main ab tumhe laga deti hunn!" He nodded...We both knew what was rushing on in our minds..The fact of Jun being here made me unstable nd to top it up..This sexy guy is shirtless! GREAT! My mind chuckled..I moved towards him nd asked him to turn his back towards me..We did not luk into each other's eyes..Afraid dat it may reveal evrything! But fr once..Our eyes locked as he turned towards me..But i had to tore away my eyes frm his..Otherwise The hell knws What May Happen?
Ang Laga De Re,Mohe Rang Laga De Re...(Music)
I took the paste in my hand nd applied it to his wound..He flinched in pain..
Ang Laga De Re,Mohe Rang Laga De Re...Main Toh Teri Joganiya Tu Jog Laga De Re..(Joganiyaaa)
I hugged him frm the back..Resting my head on his smooth broad back.. Then I moved towards his front..As he was badly injured on the chest too..
Jog Laga De Re,Prem Ka Rog Laga De Re..Main Toh Teri Joganiya Tu Jog Laga De Re..
I applied the paste on his

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 13 January 2014 at 7:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
wound..he flinched again..I knew this paste had a inflamable effect on the wound so I blew sum air to cool it down..
Ram Agan Dhan Lagan Magan Mann Tann Mora Chandan Re..Ujli Gori Preet Pe Aa Satrang Laga De Re..
I lukd upto him directly lukin into his eyes..
Ang Laga De Re,Mohe Rang Laga De Re..Main Toh Teri Joganiya Tu Jog Laga De Re..
I held his hand and now directed him towards the bed..(Ahum Ahum! Guys..Not what u think!) I made him sit on the bed comfortably..
Raat Banjar Si Hai Kaale Khanjar Si Hai..
I sat down just infront of him lyk he was facing my back,to apply medicine on his forearm..
Raat Banjar Si Hai,Kaale Khanjar Si Hai..Tere Seene Ki Lau Mere Andar Bhi Hai..Tu Hawaa De Ise Toh Mera Tann Jale..
His Chest accidently rubbed sensually against my back..I felt as if my skin was on fire! I shivered..Unable to hold back now..I turned nd lukd towards him..
Jala De Re Sang Jala De Re...

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 13 January 2014 at 8:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rizwanaa-Carrie-ZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Nd when I lukd into his eyes..I was surprised! His eyes mirrored the same feelings as mine Desires mixed wid love..I wanted to be his..Only His! This very moment nd his eyes too didnt seem to deny this fact..
Mohe Ang Laga De Re..Main Toh Teri Joganiya Tu Jog Laga De Re..
I kept my hand on his cheek! Sumwhere far off..Maybe a wedding was taking place nd the priests chanted the holy mantras of the sacred vows..In Sanskrit..Which described the union of two bodies,two souls who becum one..bounded by love...Arjun took her lips by his...Making her lose her senses! I felt as if I was experiencing Musk mixed wid Raw Fire!! Woah...Loving Arjun??? not easy!!! While he felt as he was showered wid fresh flower blossoms..Such was her magic!! The kiss lasted fr a few minutes..Both drew apart! A tear fell down my eyes...I felt cumplete today,I felt loved nd Moreover I felt Pure nd Serene! To Be loved by the Man I loved..
Raas Hai Raat Mein,Teri Har Baat Mein..
He wiped away the

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 13 January 2014 at 8:48am

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Raas Hai Raat Mein,Teri Har Baat Mein..Bol Main Kya Karun Aise Haalat Mein..Hunn Main Teri Malang Tu Hi Mera Nasha..
I hugged him passionately nd he to hugged back..Our bodies fusing into each other..Arjun knew dat she wud give herself to him dat vry instance but he didnt..He didnt wanna use her innocence cuz shr trusted him..He loved her nd wanted that when dey became one soul..It shud be the right tym..
Chadha De Re Bhaang Chadha De Re,Prem Ki Bhang Chadha De Re..Main Toh Teri Joganiya Tu Jog Laga De Re..Jog Laga De Re,Prem Ka Rog Laga De Re..Main Toh Teri Joganiya Tu Jog Laga De Re..
I rested my head on his chesy hearing his slow rhythmic heartbeat..
Ram Agan Dhan Lagan Magan Mann Tann Mora Chandan Re... (x5)
They demselves didnt knw when they fell asleep..Though Arjun's wounds hurted a lil but still he managed to sleep while all the tym she clutched on his forearm in sleep making him smile..He kissed her forehead.."Love Jun!" I mumbld..

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 13 January 2014 at 9:07am

rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazZaBeerHolic_Tabassum_ll_megha_ll

ZaBeerHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaBeerHolic
ZaBeerHolic

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
*unres*
awesome and hot hot it was..
loved Jhalli SHan and Hot Jun love birds ke convo...
beautifully written and portrayed...
ending took my heart away..
it was hot...
continue sooonish... :)
thanks for the pm... :)

Edited by zebbie0504 - 13 January 2014 at 10:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BedazzledBlue

unishaz IF-Rockerz
unishaz
unishaz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
awesome dude.. Love it.. Lovely part.. Thanks for pm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BedazzledBlue

Go to top