Tera Mera Pyaar....Hot Jun And Jhalli Shan Series.. - Page 19

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg..
It was an emotional piece..
Brought tears in my eyes.
The letter was really very emotional.
For the world,it may seem that Arjun Rawte had fled away after using her,but,Shaan has utmost faith and trust in her Love that she is determined to bring her Juno Boy back.
Grrr...
Shaan's parents are devil in disguise.
Pehle ghee makkhan lagake gaon bulate ho aur apni beti ke samne uske pyaar ka mazaak banate ho.
Accha jawaab diya meri Shaanu doll ne..
Omg..
Yeh kya?
Shaanu ko ulti...
Shaanu doll ke maa-bauji ko laga ki she is pregnant,but she assured them that she isnt.
The way Shaanu doll explained her parents' abt how Arjun his and about his love for her,they were silent.
Accha SYS session mila Shaanu ke parents' ko Shaanu se..
Good job...
I have full faith on Shaanu doll that she will bring her Juno boy back...
Beginning ka letter was really emotional,though,very few funny lines were there.
Brought tears in my eyes.
Shaanu doll believes her Juno boy and trusts him a lot...
Jab tera Juno boy ayega,toh,khub saara SYS sessions dena unhe..
Continue sooonish...
Thanks for the pm...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Very emotional letter written by Arjun. Though why he had to leave like this I cannot understand😕 Your reply and reaction also were as expected and well expressed. But even in all this emotional stress your jhallipann ki koi kami nahi thi😆

I suspected daal me kaala the moment Maa ka pyaar bhara phone call aaya😳 In most honour killing cases isn't this how the bhagodaa couple is lured back to the family and then mercilessly killed?

How typical to think that if a girl likes a boy she must have given herself up to him.🥱  Waise that thinking is also not very wrong😛 Still this is Arjun Rawte we are talking about.The pregnancy fit was funny😆

Good one. Thanks for the PM.Sorry for being so late.