Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Tera Mera Pyaar....Hot Jun And Jhalli Shan Series.. (Page 20)

BedazzledBlue IF-Sizzlerz
BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
he spke,irritably.. I chuckled.."Goal!" I spke as I threw the covers in the laundry basket fr washing..With a victorious look on my face..I had been banging my head telling him to give the sheets fr laundry but he didnt..So At last! I did it..He sighed nd leaned his back agnst the bed post..closing his eyes again trying to sleep! He lukd Oh So Cute..In His White Half-Sleeved T-shirt nd pajamas..Lyk a Schoolboy wid all ruffled hair.."Juno! Get Up..Dekho 7 baj chuke hai.." I spke as I sat near him.."Aur to aur! Tumne mujhe Good Morning Bhi ni bola.." I spke as i combed my fingers thru his hair.."Good Morning Shan!" He spke,smiling..He lukd at her..Her Long Silky Black Hair was still Wet..She was freshly outta Shower...Her hair smelled of the delicious Vanilla Fragrance which he loved..His Whole room lingered wid the Perfume Of Her Hair...She lukd beautiful alwayz...But wet,open hairs made her look mesmerising..."Aaj Itni Jaldi? Wo bhi itni Subah?" He asked,playing wid a loose strand of her hair..."Haan..Aaj

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 26 February 2014 at 3:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hunny1993rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazMeselfLive-lifeZaBeerHolic_Tabassum_ll_megha_ll

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thursday hai..Aur mujhe mandir jaana hai.." I spke as I got up again.."Mandir kyun?" Jun asked confused..."Wo isliye paglu kyunki main har thursday ko Krishna Ji ki mandir jaati hoon...Aur aaj se mere bacchon ke exams shuru ho rahe hai...Jis NGO Mein hum jaate hai na? Usi NGO ka ek school bhi hai aur us NGO ke saare bacche wahi padhte hai..Aur aaj se unke exams hai..Toh unke liye Krishna Ji se prathana krne jaa rhi hoon ki unke exams acche se ho jaye! Aur u tell me Juno Boy..Unhe accha thodi na lagega ki Unki Shaanu Di ne unke liye prathna toh ki par prashad ni diya..So Mandir ke baad seedhe NGO!" I spke as I kept the pillows nd rest of the sheets in place.."Ab Chalo Utho! Jaldi se taiyaar ho jao..Hum mandir chalenge uske baad NGO.." "Shan Tum janti ho na ki mujhe mandir jaana pasand ni?" He stated.."I knw Juno Boy.." I spke as I bent down nd kept my palm on his cheek.."Tum baahar hi rehna ok? Im not forcing u.." I answered smiling..He lukd upto her..She lukd soo beautiful.."Chalo! Now get up..we'll be late!"

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 26 February 2014 at 4:10am

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I smiled nd was about to move when I felt a strong pull at my wrist nd in the next instant..I crashed upon him,landing on his chest..."Juno!!!" I complained..."Hmmm??" he spke softly as he parted my hairs that disturbed his view..He gently removed the wet strands of my hair frm my face nd tucked them behind while he also gently removed the hairlocks which wer scattered on his face as well..."I So Love You Lyk This!" He whispered..I smiled in peace as his fingers gently caressed my skin.."I know Mr.Rawte!" I smiled..letting him do whateva he wants..He nuzzled closer to her..His face almost in her thick mane..The Vanilla Fragrance filled in his nostrils..He inhaled the smell of his love..The fragrance of her hair which drove him crazy...He inhaled more of it..his breathing tickled my skin,making me giggle...He loved the perfume of her hair.."I love you Shan!" He spke dreamily as he nuzzled deeper.."I love u too Juno Boy!" I spke as I relished his touch..But I had to buck him up..Time was running out.."Ho Gaya?

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 26 February 2014 at 4:30am

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Ab chalo utho aur Nahane Jao!" I spke as I tried to free myself but thoose wer not the muscles for which he worked out in the gym fr hours.."Ummm Hmmm..Mera Dil ni bhara abhi.." He spke,smiling cutely.. "Dil Nhi Andhaa Kuan..(well) ho gya hai aapka janaab..Bharta nhi aur aap isse bharne dena chahte bhi nhi.." I smiled nd pulled his cheeks..."Chalo Jun! Its getting late na..Utho aur Jao Nahane..Quick! Main tumhare kapde nikaal deti hunn" I spke as I got up.."Yes Mam!" He smiled nd got down frm the bed..Taking his towel he went towards the washroom..I kept his clothes on the bed nd combed my hair..After that I went downstairs to make his chai..He came out after 15 minutes freshly showered nd dressed..Water drops still gleamed on his black hair,smelling strongly of his Aftershave nd Cologne..Ready to make any woman lose her senses...His aftershave was magnetic nd manly..The smell which intoxicated me lyk hell..nd His Colongne had raw,wild,woody notes along wid musk.."My Man smells so sexy!" I grinned as I poured

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 26 February 2014 at 5:21am

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
the hot liquid in his glass..After having Tea,Only Him Cuz I fasted until I offered my prayers to the Lord..We left..At The Mandir..Juno Stood outside as I offered my prayers..After that We went to The NGO...The kids wer eagerly waiting fr their Shaanu Di...Arjun observed her as she distributed the prashad to them luvingly..hugging dem nd wishing dem all the best fr der exams! The kids too patiently waited fr der turn fr der Di's prasad..Arjun was amused at the kids..The eagerness they showed it felt as if sum sucess formula fr exams was distrubuted by their Di.."Arjun Bhaiya?" he felt a tug at his denims..He lukd down to find Sparsh smiling at him..He smiled nd kneeled to her level.."Arjun Bhaiya? Aap hume Di ki tarah all the besht ni bologe?" She asked..Arjun smiled nd after wishing her,He kissed her forehead..In a minute all the kids lined up near him to get their share of Wishes nd Love By their "Arjun Bhaiya!" I was amused at seeing the kids handelled soo many kids with such ease..After wishing dem all

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 26 February 2014 at 5:44am

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
we left fr the garage..As We reached the garage..I saw Karan accusing sum gurl fr a murder..He told evrything to us that She was Anu who had murdered Rakesh..The owner of an advertising company..She is wanted nd She tried to escape frm police nd her flat but he caught her...But Anu pleaded that she was innocent..Arjun was confused but Karan kept on saying ki she is guilty..I too was in dilemma..to believe her or not..Just then Simran stepped in sayin that Anu is a reporter nd she had written an article on her struggle..Anu also told us that she was helping her frnd Priya by doing a sting operation on Rakesh..Cuz he was blackmailing her frnd..Arjun had to believe her nd The Investigation began which lead to shocking discovries..At one point of tym we all believed that Anu was the suspect..But we wer proven wronh cuz Jun gave Anu's blood samples nd it was discovered that she had been drugged,resulting in a loss of one entire day of her memory...As the investigation proceeded,Simmi got Anu's camera frm her gym..

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 26 February 2014 at 6:33am

BedazzledBlue
BedazzledBlue

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
In which the entire Murder of Rakesh was recorded..On Digging further..It was Rakesh's Wife who killed him nd spiked Anu's Drink..Cuz he was a cassanova! "Main manti hunn ki tumhare sath jo kuch bhi hua galat hua par iska matlab yeh nhi ki tum kisi ka khoon kar do aur uska saara iljaam ek begunah pe laga do..Ab Jail me baith kar Bewafai ke gaane gaati rehna jab tak tumhari Phaansi ka order ni aa jata!" I spke bitterly as Anu took her to the police station..As they moved out Arjun saw her rubbing her temples.."Kya hua Shan?" he asked concerned.."Kuch ni Juno Boy..Wo bas aise hi sar me thoda dard ho rha tha!" I answered.."Hmm..Chalo I'll drop you..nd haan ghar jaake chup chap so jaana! Samjhey Ya Samjhaun?" he stated.."Samajh gyi Arjun Rawte.." I smiled..We drove off..He dropped me at my place nd left. After changing nd having a light dinner..I went to bed! Half An Hour Later.. "Wo anu banegi humari reporter aur hum ho jayenge Famous! Hayee..Simran Chirped as dey moved inside.."Arjun? Arjun?" she called.

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 26 February 2014 at 6:57am

ZaBeerHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaBeerHolic
ZaBeerHolic

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
*unres*
sorry to res my comment in the middle of your update...
Yay...
I m the first one to comment and like,without a pm...
Yahooo...
It was an amazing and superb update... Loved it a lot...
Starting was amazing... Jun soraha thha aur Shan usse utha raha thha.. Aww... Meri Shaanu doll kitni pyaari aur acchi hai... Kitne acche se Jun ko neend se utha rahi thhi... For a moment,i felt like that ArNi scene was replaying infront of me where Roshni tries to walk Arjun up and Arjun pulls her to him... That sweet and romantic moment of ShanJun was beautiful.. Jun always lost in my Shaanu doll's beauty... He loves everything related to Shan and can never bear a single scratch on her... After Roshni,it was her only who brought him back... Love the bonding which ShanJun share...
Case was as usual,superb...
With the help of Arjun's mind-boggling investigation and sharp mind,the culprit was nabbed and was put behind the bars and Anu was termed innocent...
Aww...
Ending brought tears in my eyes... The letter was really very emotional...Jun loved his Shan a lot but,he still went out to look for Sikki to complete his revenge... The scene where Jun says his final goodbye to Shan,when she sleeps was really very beautiful yet very much emotional...
Awww...
Shan broke down after reading her Juno Boy's letter in the morning... How bad she must be feeling,i can understand her pain... I hope,Jun jis kaam keliye gaya hai,woh kaam sahi salamat se niptake apni Shaan jhalli ke paas ajaye aur usse apni dulhan banake apne saath lejaaye...
Continue sooonish... :)
thanks for the pm...

Edited by zebbie0504 - 26 February 2014 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BedazzledBlue

Go to top