Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Tera Mera Pyaar....Hot Jun And Jhalli Shan Series.. (Page 17)

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
"Shan!!!" Arjun spke again,irritably..I smiled frm below the blanket..His getting irritated always amused me..I was not tired anymore! Sleeping in the warm,loving embrace of My Jun left me refreshed..But I still loved to hear him call me again nd again..Arjun knew that she was smiling frm below the covers!! "Shan...Utho!!!" He spke again,shifting the curtains aside to let the evening sun peep in..I still did not budge.."Lagta hai tum aise ni manogi..!!!!" He spke,in next moment..He came and sat next to me..leaning in close,he whispered huskily in my ears.."Socha tha tumhe ek unexpected suprise dunga but..." he trailed off..I sat up,jolting.."Kya?" I asked,my eyes shining...Cuz I expected a kiss frm him,His unexpected suprise has to be a kiss!! "Bolo na Jun..Kya??" I asked eagerly.."Good Evening!" he spke,pecking my cheek.."What The????" I spke,disappointed.. "Kya hua?" He spke,trying not to laugh.."Yeh buddho jaise cheeka pe? Kya Jun?? Hum dono 60-65 yr old couple hai kya?" I asked,pushing back a hair strand

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 17 February 2014 at 3:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hunny1993rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Arjun burst into laughter.."Hahahahah...Very Funny!!!" I smacked him on his arm with a pillow.."Tumhe uthane ke liye yeh sab karna padhta hai Shona!!" he spke,pulling my cheeks..."Ohooo!! Bangla huh? Yeh kahaan se sikha tumne?" I asked..He smirked nd replied.."Seekh liya bas! Tomaar Jonne..(Tumhare liye..)" He smiled again..I was awed listening to him speaking such fluent Bengali.."Accha tumhaare paas pehene ke liye kuch hai kya?" I asked him..he looked at me wide eyed.."Matlab?? Tum mere kapde pehenogi??" "Haan..Wo actually mujhe shower lena tha so..Ab inn kapadon me toh le nhi sakti naa.." I smiled warmly at him.."Shower? Abhi? Iss waqt? Shaam ke 6 baje?" "Haan Jun! Exhaustion ki wajah se I badly need a shower..pls??" I pleaded him.."Hummm..Dekhta hoon!" he replied nd walked towards his cupboard..After 15 minutes,he took out a black t-shirt! "Yeh dekho? Ok na?" he spke showing it to me.."Yup..Perfect!" I spke taking it frm him..I went inside the bathroom nd took a relaxing shower! The running water calmed

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 17 February 2014 at 3:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hunny1993rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
my tired nd aching muscles...As I wore his t-shirt! Realised it was too large fr me.."Iski t-shirt me toh mere jaise 10 aa jayenge!" I chuckled as I folded the sleeves up..But I sooo loved the fragrance of his body...Woody,Musky Raw!!! Nd Undeniably Sexy..Day Dreaming I moved out wiping my hairs..Just clad in his t-shirt As it came till my knees..LOL Arjun looked at her as she shook her hair dry..She looked sexy!! Her bare creamy milky legs,her creamy curved shoulders..The outline of her whole body was visible..Her lush,fully curved body.."Accha Jun??" She spke,breaking his thoughts.."Hmm?" He answered.."Mere jeetne ki khushi mein maine toh apna Victory Dance kiya hi nhi?" I spke,My eyes twinkling.."Karun?" I asked.. "Shan..Plz.." Bfore he cud say anything I got up on the bed nd started dancing..singing..Lungi Dance..Lungi Dance Lungi Dance... Arjun just shook his head keeping his palm on his forehead..I danced fr the next few minutes jumping,thumping on his bed...Arjun cudnt help it..His Love Is Crazy!!!!

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 17 February 2014 at 4:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hunny1993rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazMeselfZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
But in midst of all my dancing..I didnt notice that I had come too near to the end of the bed...Arjun noticed thiz!! I was about to fall when 2 strong arms held me..Arrey jab mera Raanjha hai mere paas to why fikar?? Wink His strong arms held her by her waist to prevent her fr falling!! I held onto him for support...He looked into her beautiful black eyes..Then slowly his eyes carrased her pretty face..Wet Hairlocks wer scattered over her face...Arjun slowly nd luvingly removed her wetlocks behind..His touch was like fire on my wet skin...
Baahon Ke Darmiyaan..Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai..Baahon Ke Darmiyaan..Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai..Jaane Kya Bole Mann,Dole Sunn Ke Badan..Dhadkan Bani Jubaan..
His grip tightened around my waist..Colour stained my cheeks under his heated gaze..I Closed my eyes to feel his touch..
Baahin Ke Darmiyaan..Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai..Jaane Kya Bole Mann Dole Sunn Ke Badan,Dhadkan Bani Jubaan..Baahon Ke Darmiyaan

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 17 February 2014 at 4:38am

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
He caressed her soft creamy skin with the back of his hand..I tightly clutched his jacket to bear his intensity...He caressed her soft,pink petals with his fingers..Unable to bear his sweet torture anymore..I pushed him lightly nd ran towards the window...The dusk was about to fall nd the sky was outlined with orange clouds..bathed in the evening setting sun...I used to shiver under his touch...His touch always left me breathless nd shivering..He walked upto her nd curled his arms around her waist..
Khulte Bandh Hote Labon Ki Yeh Ankahi...[
He shifted her long wet hair on her other shoulder...nd nuzzled her neck! She held his arms tightly..Placed soft feather kisses,starting frm her shoulder till her collarbone..He also kissed her nape nd neck softly...She clutched onto him more tightly..
Khulte Bandh Hote Labon Ki Yeh Ankahi..Mujhse Keh Rahi Hai Ke Badhne De Bekhudi..
I turned to him..My eyes glistned with the shower of his

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 17 February 2014 at 4:56am

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
love..He smiled..I hugged him tightly...Melting into his arms...
Mil Yun Ke Daud Jaaye..Nas Nas Mein Bijliyaan..Baahon Ke Darmiyaan..
As we broke the hug..I held his hand and took him outside in the balcony...The stars wer cuming out now nd I loved to look at them..But I had just reached the balcony when I felt a pull nd the next instance I landed on his Strong Chest..Arjun looked at her intently..He loved this girl crazily..I felt colour rising in my cheeks..
Aasma Ko Bhi Yeh Haseen Raaz Hai Pasand..
He leaned in closer to her..Their breaths mingling..(Hayeee!!! Day Dreaming)
Aasma Ko Bhi Yeh Haseen Raaz Hai Pasand..Uljhi Uljhi Saanson Ki Aawaz Hai Pasand..Moti Luta Rahi Hain..Saawan Ki Badliyaan..
He pecked her forehead,eyelids nd nose..Bfore finally claiming her lips..He took her lips in slow passion nd she responded back cutely...making him smile! It was sweet,soft one! HeartHeart He pecked

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 17 February 2014 at 5:14am

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
her lips lightly as they broke the kiss..He picked her up in his strong arms nd moved back to his room..He placed her on bed nd sat down beside her...
Baahon Ke Darmiyaan..Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hai..Baahon Ke Darmiyaan..Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain..Jaane Kya Jaane Kya Bole Mann Bole Mann..Dole Sunn Ke Badan..Dhadkan Bani Jubaan..Baahon Ke Darmiyaan..
Both hugged each other passionately..loving their warm embrace...Melting Into Each Others Arms...They stayed lyk this fr god knows how long!!! "Shan..." Arjun spke..still hugging her.."Humm?" I spke..keeping my head on his strong shoulders.. "Kaash Yeh Waqt aise hi tham jaye..."He spke hugging her with more passion.."Shotti..I love you Jun!" she spke as her hands roamed on his broad back.."I love you too Shona!" He spke,kissing her hair..Just then they heard Karan's voice downstairs.."Oye Shera? Shan? Kahaan ho tum dono??" "Iss Karan ko bhi abhi aana tha!" Arjun cursed as we broke the hug.."Jun tum jao! Main change karke aayi.."

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 17 February 2014 at 5:32am

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
he nodded nd left after pecking my forehead...I changed into my salwaar kameez,tying up my hair went downstairs...Ishita's father,an od gentleman told about her daughter's murder nd his son-in-law!!! Who was a chalta-firta kamina!! Angry His eyes welled up..telling about his daughter's plight! I immidiately consoled the old man.."Baba! Aap chinta mat kijiye...Karan Aur Jun Milke,aapki beti ke kaatil ko sazaa zarur dilayenge!" The old man nodded,giving me a little smile.."Haan Baba! Aap chinta mat kijiye sach sabke samne aa ke rahega!"Arjun spke wid determination...The investigation began..Jun had instructed me to stay with Ishita's father as a sense of security..I stayed with him not leaving him alone even fr a minute..After Dinner,As I was clearing up his table...he came near me.."Pata hai beti..Tum mera jitna khyaal rakhti ho na,Ishita bhi mera itna khyaal rakhti thi.." He spke his eyes welling up..I took the old man's hand in mine.."Toh kya hua baba? Main bhi toh aapki beti jaisi hi hoon na? Toh ek beti ko

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 17 February 2014 at 6:26am

Go to top