Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update dear..
just loved it a lot.
do continue soon.
and thanx for the pm.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Im Backkk!!!! 😆 Dhina Dhin Dha..Dhina Dhin Dha..Chalooo A Fresh New Week nd Maein Tum Sabka Dimaag Khaa Jaane Waapas Aati..Wo Kya Hai Na Mereko Arjun Bahuuutt Acchi Lagti Isliye Main Uske liye Stories likhti...Abhi Bhi Wahi Karungi!!! To Dil Thaam Ke Baith Jaati..Main Bokwaas Likhti nd Tum log usko lyk nd Cmnt Karti!!!! Agar Ni karti na Toh Main Thangavali ko bulati..phir wo tumko acche se samjhati!!!!! Chhallo..Aur bina bokwaas ke me start karti...Love,❤️❤️ Meenamma...Ilee!!! Shanamma...Ilee!!! Shaanu...😆Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well loved it sorry for the late comments 
sorrry 😳
Secret Agent Murder Case.
As Soon As the bell rang for College Dismissal I came out my Classroom with my frnds. We wer talking abt today's day nd classes..When.."Oye Hoye Meri Jaan!" I glared at him.."Kya Hai Suraj? Kya Chahiye?" "Tu!" He smiled shamelessly.. Suraj Singh..Graduation 2nd year student nd unfourtunately wid me! He used to tease nd irritate me wid his stupid nd cheap antics..Why??? The simple reason being..Their So Called "LOVE!" as per the whole college. I have told him fr the one millionth tym dat I loved sumone else nd am committed to him..😳 But Iddu si baat iske gobar bhare dimaag me ni ghusti.."Achha??? Wo toh tumhare liye Iss janam toh kya? Agle saat janmo tak possible nhi aur uske baad bhi yeh Guranteed ni hai ki Main tujh jaise ko mil jaungi..Toh try karte rahiyo ok????? All The Best!!!!!" I patted his shoulder nd was about to leave.."Kya Hai Usme?" I turned.."Come Again?" "Aisa kya hai usme ki tu kisi dusre ladke ki taraf dekhti hi ni?" I let out a smallEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
laugh.."Wo tum ni samjhoge!! Tumhare Bakri ke dimaag ke pare hai wo..So Chuck It!!!" I replied.."Nhi Btao Mujhe!! Looks,Atitude,Paisa?? Sab kuch hai mere paas!" he spke arrogantly.. "Yaa Sure! Par Babua Jo tumhaare paas ab hai na wo uske paas bahut pehle se tha..Par u knw what?? Maine yeh sab dekhke usse pyaar ni kiya..Uska Dil dekhke pyaar kiya! Wo Insaan Jo Apni Swargwaasi Patni se itna pyaar karta ho Wo Apni Mohabbat Ke liye kya karega?? Huhh..Tumhare liye yeh samajhna kaafi mushkil hai so F***k Off!" I spat on his face..He stung wid humiliation spke.."Yaa Right pyaar?? Wo toh dekha hi..ACP..Na! Na! Sorry Ex ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte!!! Ek Khooni jisne apni team ka murder kar diya bomblast ka roop deke..EK Bhagoda jo police custody se bhaag gya!! Yeh Hai tumhaara PYAAR!! ARJUN RAWTE!! Ek Khooni!!!" This was enuf fr me..My fingers clenched..I threw my books aside nd grabbed his collar strongly.."Kya? Kya bola tu? Kamine! Kutte! Haramkhor! Mere Jun ko khooni kaha tune? Khooni?? Tu janta bhi hai ki uss insaanEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
ne kya kya khoya hai apni zindagi me?? Tujhe unke dard ka andaza bhi hai?? Tujhe pata bhi hai pyaar hota kya hai?? Saale Aawara Raaste ke Gande Kutte!! Tune mere Jun ko bola..!!!! Ab main tujhe btati hunn..Bahut pyaar pyaar karta hai na tu??? Ab main tujhe btati hunn ki kutte jab hadd se zyaada bhokne lage toh unko kaise theek kiya jaata hai...!!!!!" I spke nd slapped him hard 10-15 tyms!!! (😆😆 I slapped a gurl 2 tyms in my College in real..When he cmntd sumthing cheap abt SM!) His lip got busted nd blood started to ooze out...Till now the whole college gathered up trying to rip us apart!! "You bas***d! Mere pyaar par ungli uthane se pehle khud ko dekhle Kamine! Kutte! Harami!!!!" Wid much difficulty the crowd ripped us apart.."Aainda se agar mere Jun ke baare me kuch bola na toh Jubaan khich lungi main teri!!! Main unn ladkiyon me se ni hoon jo apne boyfrnd ko har baat ke liye takleef de! Tere jaiso ke liye toh main hi kaaafi hunn! Arjun Suryakant Rawte Ka pyaar hoon main..Wo haal karungi na ki phirEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Jun ke baare me bolne se pehle 10000000 baar sochega!!!" I again came up to him.."Aur agar phir bhi ni maana Na Toh Mujhe Majburan Jun ko bulana padega! Yaad Hai na Uss Fattu Rocky ka kya haal kiya tha usne??" Rocky..A fellow collagemate used to do cheap commenting on Us!! I warned him 2-3 tyms..Limits wer crossed when one day he misbehaved eith me in the middle of the road by holding my hand...Dat Day! This Day..The guy cums to college wid Broken Feet and Hands..Bet Black And Blue By Jun!! I walked away frm dre,fuming in anger!! "Shan??" I heard a familiar husky voice behind me..I turned.."Jun???" I almost ran to him nd hugged him tightly..He hugged her back! He knew dat sumthing was wrong instantly..In this period of der courtship He had learnt to read her body language. The way she hugged him..The way she crashed into his chest told him about her moods! The way her body cuddled against his told him about her heart,her condition.. "Kya hua Shan?" He asked,hugging her. "Kuch ni Jun!" I spke still hugging himEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
intact.."Nahi Shan! Kuch to hua hai.." He asked agn.. "Kuch Nahi Jun! Chalo..Mujhe Bhook lagi hai!! Pav-Bhaji Khani hai meko.." I spke breaking the hug.. He nodded but he saw A guy passing frm behind luking lyk badly thrashed nd with a busted lip. He knew he must have been thrashed by her. The reason Was always the same..Obviously sumone must have speaken sumthing shit about him..His lips curled into a smile..He lightly kissed her lips..I was amazed..He kissed me that too in Public!! OMG!!! "yeh kisliye tha?" I asked him.."Tum Janti ho!" He smiled..I just smiled back at him! We had yummy pav-bhaji nd Icecreams. In The Bus... A man was sitting in the seat just infront of His nd Shan's seat..The man was playing wid his 4 year old daughter..Arjun was watching all this wid a smile..Shan had dozed off in sleep on his shoulders,due to continous jerkings of the bus..The lil angel was soo cute..All chubby chubby with two ponytails dressed in a cute pink frock..The baby gurl advanced her grubby hands towards Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Arjun...He smiled. The lil angel held his fingers wid her lil hands..Arjun took her in his arms nd made her sit on his lap.."Kya naam hai aapka beta?" Arjun asked her.."Pali.."(Pari) the lil angel answered.."Aul Aapka?" she aked him casting her big brown eyes. "Arjun!" he smiled.."Aljun! Accha.." She gave him her warm toothy smile.."Papa..Aapko pata hai Mumma ne meko bataya tha ki Mahabhalat me bhi ek Aljun the jo Gande logon ko apne teel(Teer/Arrow) she malte the..In Uncle ka bhi naam Aljun hai..Toh uncle kya aap bhi gande logon ko marte hai?" she asked innocently..Arjun asked.."Kuch aisa hi samajh lo beta!" And during the next half an hour or so Arjun played with the gurl..In this he found his peace of mind..Losing Roshni when she was a month pregnant with their child had left him shattered..If she wud have been dre now,He wud be a proud father of a lil angel or a lil champ! Their stop came nd Pari got down wid her father.."Bye Aljun Uncle!" She spke..She urged him to bend his head a bit down. Arjun did as Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
he was told..And Pari kissed his cheek! Arjun smiled nd pecked her forehead.."Bye Aljun Uncle!" She waved her hand.."Bye Pari.." he waved her back.."Lagata hai aapko bacche bahut pasand hai..Bhagwaan kare Aap dono ki godh me bhi jaldi se ek nanha mehmaan aa jaye!" Pari's father spke,wishing both Him nd Sleeping Shan! Arjun just smiled..The father-daughter got off nd the bus moved ahead..Its true that lyf had snatched the most beautifulest oppertunity of being a father but here again Destiny had given him a second chance...That too such a beautiful chance..He lukd at her sleeping peacefully on his shoulders..With her he can again see his settled future..Their Home or their Love Nest as Shan called it very filmily!!! Their Kids..His Family!!!! Now he too cud play wid his kids..Carry his angel on his shoulders,playing wrestling wid his champ..Pillow fights wid dem! And Also maybe stealing a kiss or more frm her..😉 A sidelock was contiously cuming on her face disturbing her sleep..Arjun gently tucked the hairEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago