Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He again started dreaming,thinking about his lyf..Him,She their kids..Their Love Evrythingg! If he had it in his hand..He wud marry her dis instant..But he cudnt to lose HER After Roshni...He first needs to hunt down nd kill dat monster who took his love away frm him!! Then he wud make her his...So dat nothing cud now break dem apart..."Jun? Jun?" I snapped my fingers in front of him..He broke frm his trance.."Kya hua? Kahaan kho gye??" I asked him..He nodded his head.."Ho gya? Chalein?" He asked..I nodded as i was done! We left fr the Dress Store as Simran was still dre..I was luking at some shirts for Arjun while Sim helped me too.."Arjun tum na yeh waali shirt le lo!" She suggested.."Mujhe Nahi Pasand yeh!" he answered..I smiled to myself knowing dat he wont lyk dat shirt.."Ohoo Arjun tum yeh humesha Papa type dialouges kyon maarte ho?"Simi complained..I giggled! "Mujhe toh yeh sab jagah pasand hi ni..pata ni tum logon ko yahaan kya mazaa aata hai??" He was talking when the kids event anchor announced the Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
name of Disha Malhotra who was missing..The Atmoshpere grew tense..All started luking fr her..When a sweeper found her body in a store.. Arjun,I nd Sim wer dre too! Arjun broke the crowd nd entered followed by me nd Simmi..Disha's parents wer crying hysterically! Sim sat down to console her mother..Tears flowed frm my eyes too..I clutched Jun's shoulder tightly..He comfortingly kept his hand on mine.."Jun??? Itni Choti Maasoom Si bacchi ke saath koyi Aise kaise kar sakta hai? Chhhii..Insaan Nhi Jaanwar Hai wo Jaanwar!"I spke.."Ur right Shan..Aur aise insaan ko jeene ka koi haqq ni.."He answered..The police arrived nd When That inspector referred to Jun As EX..my blood boiled.."Listen You.." I tried to speak but Jun calmed me down..He accompnied others to the police station..While I waited fr him outside the station..Today's Scenario cumpletly shattered me..How Cud anyone do this to a little innocent gurl?? What was her fault? That She was a GIRL?? My eyes welled up agn but I quickly blinked back my tears as Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
I saw him cuming out of the police station cuz I knew if he saw my tears..he wud beat the thing outta me! "Chalo Shan! Main tumhe ghar chhod deta hunn!" The Journey to her flat was a silent one! He knew dat She was broken today..The reason being She loved Kids sply Girls nd cudnt tolerate any harm done on them!! We entered my flat.."Jun! Main fresh hokar aati hunn! Tum baitho..Main abhi aayi! Uske baad Main tumhaari Chai banaa dungi.." I spke..he nodded nd I moved inside the washroom..Arjun heard the sound of water tap turned on nd water flowed..I slumped down on the floor..Tears pooled my eyes..The sight of dat Little gurl Disha's body came in front of my eyes again nd again... After Half An Hour.. "Yeh Pichle aadhe ghante se bathroom me kar kya rahi hai?" Arjun wondered nd moved towards it..He turned the knob and was surprised dat it gave away!! He slowly opened the door nd found her sitting on the floor,crying hugging herself while the tap was on nd the bucket overflowed with water.."Shan?" he spkeEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
softly as he sat down beside me.."Jun! Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai.." I spke hugging him tight.."Kyun?" He asked hugging me bck nd wiped my tears.."Humari Bhi Shaadi hogi Jun..Humare bhi bacche honge..Agar hume Beti hui toh? Kya uske saath bhi?" I sobbed.."Aisa kuch ni hoga! Koi bhi humare parivaar par ek kharoch bhi ni pahucha sakta..Main hoon Na! Aur main tumse vaada karta hunn ki main Iss darinde ko sazaa dilwaa ke rahunga!!" He promised me as he pecked my forehead..And He Did! Finally..The Culprit was caught! It was Balraj..The head of the event company..He himself fell down the terrace...As Arjun walked out of the crime scene I was waiting fr him.."Aaj yeh prove ho gya ki tum mere babies ke bestest papa banoge!" I spke as I circled my arms around him.."Haye Jun! Kab hogi humari Suhaagraat? Mujhse na Ab Aur wait ni hota!" I winked..He shook his head.."Accha ek baat bolun?" "Kya?" he asked.."I Love You Mr. Sexiest Dracula Ever!" I said,kissing his nose.."I Love You Too!" He smiled..End... 😊Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*unres*
yay...
I am the first one to comment and like the updates,without a pm...
Yahooo...
*doing gangnam style*
wow...
This update was a fab one and amazing,as well.
Haaye...
Shan-Jun moments were fab,beautiful and rocking...
Aww...
Meri Shaanu doll is sooo sweet and caring.
Sparsh keliye toys aur teddy bears kharid rahi hai...
Arjun is mesmerised looking at her.
Hmmm...
Shop mein bhi aakhon aakhon mein baatein horahi thi...
Feeling bad for Arjun... He has suffered so much.. Can understand his pain...
But,meri Shaanu doll hai na... She has filled Jun's life with love and happiness...
Shan aur Simmi ka acting wala scene was jhakkas...
That part cracked me up when Shan told to Jun,that, ''main tumhare bacche ki maa banne wali hu..'' (that to 3 times)...
Jun's expression was worth watching... Bwahahaha... Cant stop laughing at that... 🀣
aww...
My Shaanu doll became emotional after seeing Disha's parents' and the lifeless body of Disha...
Jun is always there and will always be there with his Shan and his babies...
Finally,the case has been solved... Accha hua,ki,woh kamina criminal khud margaya...
U r so right...
Jun will become the bestest papa of his babies'...
Hahaha...
Shan ki eagerness toh dekho...
Engagement hui hi nahi ki suhaagraat ki pari hai... :P
loved the last scene...
Continue sooonish... :)
thanks for the pm... :)Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unresd my comment for the last update on pg10.. Do check it.
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update !!!!
hmmm u r planning 4 family ...not bad !!!
the case was so emotional one
But the whole story i missed ur jhalli pan
U bhaving like puppy shuppy type gf
Plz nxt wale update me jhalli pan continue karna
Thx 4 the pm & waiting 4 the nxt concept
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
Shan's pov while looking at the roses was
well written
Arjun-Shan scene in the garage was lovely
n then Shan's acting was superb!!
poor Arjun stood mouth openedπŸ˜†
the mall scene was beautiful
Arjun remembering matron's words was nice
n his mind talk abt him n Shan getting settled
once he avenges Roshni's death was wonderfully written
n Shan childish antics seeing the toys was really cute n nice
but then her broken state seeing the killings of innocent girl was painful
loved how Arjun consoled n ensured her
the last sequence of confession was lovely
thanks for pm
naz_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhooo.. Wat an update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Loved the starting scene.. Shaan remembering the roses.. Awww soo sweet 😳
Nd den the garage scene.. Rofl.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bache ki maa.. Lol Arjun's expression wud be priceless.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Ohh the shopping screen ws soo cute..
That akhon ke isharo.. Haaye..!!!!!!!!!! 😳
Arjun hates shopping..
The case ws really sensitive.. Girl child being killed..!!!!!!!!! It's really heartwrenching.. Hw can anyone do dis???????? 😑 😑
Loved the last scene.. Amazing..
Plzzz cont soon shanu.. Love u.. 😊 😊
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣

Arey! Shanoo! Tumne toh saari jhalli pan ki boundary cross kardi! "Main tumhaare bacche ki maa banne waali hoon!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Toh football team chahiye Rawte se tumko?πŸ˜‰

Khud toh drama queen ho hi Arjun ko bhi bana diyaπŸ˜› What a confession!😳

Shopping trip was nice! You & Arjun will make a good mummy papaπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hein? Why are you freaking out? Jo Rawte ki beti ko buri nazar se dekhe bhi toh wahi bhasam ho jayegaπŸ‘πŸΌ Chill!

Maza aaya!πŸ˜†

yo