Arjun

Tera Mera Pyaar....Hot Jun And Jhalli Shan Series.. - Page 7

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Drug Lord Case.
The sun peeped in thru the windows,making my lashes blink..I blinked twice or thrice nd finally opened my eyes..I sleepily lukd at the wall clock which struck 8:30 am. I rubbed my eyes nd tried to move out of bed but felt sum weight on my waist. I turned to my side nd smiled..Jun was sleeping peacefully,His head tilted over mine his back resting agnst the wall. His ruffled hair made him lukkk soo cute.. I kissed his cheek gently so as not to wake him up..Cuz he needs rest! Just then,I saw sum black marks on his chest..I quickly checked my eyes in the mirror on the front wall nd found My Kaajal was smeared,So they were the marks of The Smeared Kaajal frm my eyes on his chest..I blushed nd tried to remove his grip but no..He was way stronger than me..I tried to move his arms but I ended up wriggling..Afraid dat my unstableness might disturb his slumber,I tried harder..But No! They wer the muscles nd biceps fr which he excercised fr hours,me admiring him..Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

They wer not about to give in easily.."Goshhh! Why Is This Man Soo Strong??" I mumbled as I tried to remove his grip nd finally I was sucessful..So I quietly got up frm my bed widout disturbing him..I washed my face,brushed my teeth nd went towards the kitchen..I had to prepare his Chai. I placed two wares filled wid water on the stove,One fr my Coffee nd Other fr his Chai..As I grinded ginger fr his Chai in Pestel And Motar,Memories of last nighr swirled through my eyes..The Kiss which made my world go Anti-Clockwise..Our First Kiss..The First Kiss Of Our Relationship..My First Kiss which made my heart go hmmm...I blushed as I remembered the passionate moments which lead to..Us being one! "
Khamoshiyaan Gungunane Lagi,Tanhaiyaan Muskurane Lagi..Sargoshi Kare Hawaa Chupke Se Mujhe Kaha..Dil Ka Haaal Bata,Dilbar Se Na Chupa..Sunke Baat Yeh Sharam Se Meri Aankhein Jhuk Jaane Lagi.."
I hummed the lyns as I grinded ginger unaware of the facy dat that in both wares water had started to boilEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
I noticed them when they wer about to boil over..I extended my hand to put off the knob when it was put off..I lukd to my side nd saw Jun standing lukin at me..His arms folded on his chest! Thannkk Godd he had changed into his clothes which he was wearing last night warna again seeing him shirtless wud lead to perhaps another kiss or more,early in the morning..😉 "Tumhara dhyaan kahaan tha Shan?" He asked firmly.."Agar yeh garam paani tumhaare haath par gir jaata toh? Tumhara dhyaan kahaan rehta hai Shan?" "Tumpar,Humpar..Kal Raat Ke Baat..." I mumbled but cudnt cumplete nd blushed..😳 He noticed it nd was amused to see her blushing..The gurl who made him blush was blushing herself today??? World's eighth Wonder surely???!!! He walked towards her nd took her face in his palms.."Ek Baat bolun? Tumpar Na Sharmana bilkul suit ni karta!! Shan aur Sharmana? Naah! Tum yeh typical ladkiyon ki tarah kabse ho gyi?" "I know Jun! Par hunn toh ladki hi naa..Pehli Baar Jaana Pyar,uske ehsaas aur uske Sparsh ko.." Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
"Sirf Tumhaari wajah se..Thank you Jun!" I hugged him tightly.."Kisliye?" He hugged back as he asked..."Kal Ki Raat ko meri zindagi ki sabse khoobsurat raat banane ke liye..Mujhe yeh raat humesha yaad rahegi..I love you Jun! Aur tumhaare bina main Adhuri hoon.." He smiled as he heard her pure confession.."I love you too! Tum hi toh wo jisne Roshni ke baad mujhe phir se pyaar par bharosa karna,pyaar karna aur zindagi jeena sikhaya!" I felt such bliss in his arms...Warm,Protected,Cared nd Loved..This was my World! My love! "Accha yeh batao tumhaari ghaav abhi theek hai na? Dard abhi bhi hai kya?" I asked as i broke the hug.."Nahi..Pehle se kaaafi better hai! Tumhaare haathon me toh jaadu hai.." He answered.."Thank Youu!" I bowed my head,smiling. I turned to make his tea nd my coffee...He stood dre resting his tall strong frame against the wall..observing me! His gaze was making me self-concious..Things began to fall frm my hands..I cudnt focus..Hell! I didnt even remember where I kept the gas lighter?? Phew!!!Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
I brought down the tea-leaves container nd put the tea-leaves in the hot water..closed it nd was about to put it back again when he came up behind me..nd stopped my hands. He was so close to me dat I cud feel his breathing on my shoulder..He pushed my hair frm one shoulder to another tucking the sidelocks behind my ears..His fingers grazed my shoulders leaving lil electric sensations on my skin.."Bina Chai Patti ke chai kaise banaogi Shan?" he whispered in my ears as he guided my hands nd put tea-leaves in the hot water.."Wo-Wo-Main...nnn..nn!" I was unable to say anything..The fact dat he was so close to me made me crazzyyy!! "Pay Attention!" he again whispered in my ears ,nd moved back..Somehow i prepared his Chai nd My Coffee..dat too wid soo muchh difficulty!! "Mujhe lagta hai hume ab waapas garage jaana chahiye..Karan wapas aa gya hoga aur Simran ko bhi aaj dopahar me discharge mil jayega.." he spke sipping his chai.."Humm ur right Jun! Main abhi nahaa ke aati hunn ok?" I spke as I finished my coffee..Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
He nodded nd I went inside fr a shower! After 10 Minutes.. I came out of the washroom after having a shower nd was wiping my hair..Arjun lukd up frm the newspaper as the familiar frangrance of her vanilla shampoo hit his senses...He soo loved the smell of her freshly shampooed hair! Dressed In a Sea-Green Salwaar Kameez wid a chiffon embroided dupatta,fresh out of shower she lukd stunning. Arjun had his reasons of loving her..Not Only dat she loved nd accepted him unconditionally still knowing the fact that he is a broken mess inside..But also her cuteness,her talks,her warm smile nd her Phangurl drooling kept him goin..She was his support system! Also..her love fr Indian Dresses,Bangles made him rememember Roshni who had similar lyks..Shan's wardrobe only consisted of Salwaar kameez's Simple,Elegent yet she lukd angelic in dem! Her love fr bangels was crazzy! Also...He neva mentioned it to her dat she lukd beautiful when she came out frm Shower wiping her hairs..Dat made her luk exactkly lyk Roshni..Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
I turned around to find him luking at me..I asked him what's wrong by moving my eyebrows..He smiled nd shook his head. He watched her as she combed her hair,Wore her matching Sea-Green Bangles nd simple studs fr earings..Each Thing perfectly settled on her to make her luk beautiful! After this,We left fr the garage.As we reached the garage,Jun went up to take a shower while I nd Karan talked abt Simi...Karan told me dat she'll be discharged in a few hours. After 10 Minutes,Arjun came down after having his shower nd changing joined us in our talks when Karan's Phone buzzed nd he excused himself to take the call.."Jun? Tu kya bachpan se hi Itna hot tha?" I winked at him,he just shook his head nd sat down..Just Then a family entered. The son wanted Arjun to find his girlfriend..."Mere Paas tumhari gurlfrnd ko dhoondne ke alava bhi bahut kaam hai!" Arjun answered sharply.."Toh Keemat bata apni!! tere munh pe marunga laake paise.." The guy answered..I felt irritated,Who does he think he is?? "Agli Baar agar maarneEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
ki baat ki naa toh itna maarunga ki maarne ki spelling bhul jayega..Samjha?? Ab jaa yahaan se!" Arjun spke,furiously. The guy left.."Aur aap log bhi jaiye yahaan se! Yeh koi detective agency ni hai.."The family left nd Arjun sat down wid a thump."Jun! Shaant ho jao! Calm Down..Wo chala gaya! Cool down..Take A deep breath!" I calmed him keeping a hand on his shoulder. He got up agn when a lil gurl entered the garage..She told her name to be Alia nd also told Jun that her mother had been arrested by the police..She told the whole incident while pleading that her mother was innocent. Arjun decided to luk into the case nd assured her dat he will help her..He began his investigation..Also sent Simran as Sudha's lawyer to the prison..Simi was gud now,out of shock..Jun searched her house which led to number of revealations..One such was a Drug Ring Info which he got frm a mechanic..I too accompnied him,though he didnt want dat! But guess I was too stubborn..Jun told them that he wanted to meet der boss,I was wid himEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
nd the paasword.. One the goons lukd at me lustfully nd asked him.."Humare boss ke liye maal laya hai aur humare liye Iss Item ko laya hai kya?" "Sochna Bhi Mat! Warna Tumhaari Aankhein Nikal Ke Na Society Ke Bacchon Ko Kanche Khelne De Dungi!" I warned him..We wer talking when Sumone attacked Jun frm behind,He was quick to catch it nd the duel began..One of the goons caught me nd put his arms around my neck.."Chhod de use..Warna teri item ko udaa dunga!" he spke keeping a pistol on my forehead..Jun stopped! He lukd at me nd blinked,I nodded nd hit the guy heard in his stomach with my elbow,his grip loosened,Jun took charge of him! After being beaten..black nd blue they told Jun evrything! The Investigation moved nd finally It was Sudha's husband who was the culprit..The Drug Lord as he tried to kill his wife! He was arrested by the police nd we moved out of the hospital.."Jun! Chalo Na Mujhe paani puri khaani hai.." I tucked at his arm,"Karan tu bhi chal.." I spke "Nahi Yaara! Kuch kaam hai! Tum dono jao! Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Main Chalta Hunn!" He left nd we moved to the Juhu-Versova Beach which had one of the best paani puris in Mumbai..After Paanipuris we had Icecreams! I took chocolate while Jun took Blackcurrent. We wer eating nd talking when suddenly I noticed his nose smeared wid cream..I laughed nd indicated him to clean it up but he messed it more! I laughed agn nd cleaned it wid my fingers..We wer having a quite walk at the beach,holding hands... When suddenly my eyes fell on sumthing.."Roses!!!" I exclaimed nd ran pulling him along. A flower seller had put up beautiful red-roses by the beach fr sale.."Woww! Dekho Jun..Kitne khoobsurat hai na?" I spke picking one up nd feeling dem.."Tumhe roses pasand hai?" he asked standing behind me.."Bahut zyaada!" "Yaar ye ladkiyon ko yeh roses itne kyun pasand hote hai? Aur mujhe ni pata tha ki tumhe yeh itne pasand hai?" I kept the roses back nd turned to him.."Hmmm..Mujhe pata tha! Meri pasand-napasand ke baare me tumhe tab pata hoga na jab tum sach me mujhse pyaar karte ho!! U knwEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago