Arjun

Tera Mera Pyaar....Hot Jun And Jhalli Shan Series.. - Page 2

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Then One thing led to another. Finally,The Conman was conned in his own trap but that jerk! He trapped Arjun in a Murder Case. I was hell worried fr him..But all thanks to Arjun's Sharp Mind along wid Anjali's that they came out Innocent! Later At The Garage! "Waise Anji ek baat toh hai!" I spke sipping my coffee. "Kya Di?" she asked.."Tune jo GPS Jun ki pocket me daala tha,body temperature se charge hone wala? Uski battery toh evercharge rehti hogi na?" "Kyun Di?" Anjali asked,confused. "Woh Isliye,kyunki Mera Sohneya itna hottt jo hai!! Hayeee..." I sighed. Arjun shook his head in disbelief..nd lukd at me! I winked at him,he continued sipping his chai which i made fr him. While Anjali along wid Karan nd Sim laughed.."Waise manana padega tumhari conning skills ko Rawte! Hayee Sohneya kya isi tarah mera dil bhi gayab kiya tha kya?" I winked agn at him. Arjun just smiled.. I got up nd snaked my arms around his neck.."I love you Jun!" I smiled. "I love you too!" he spke as he squeezed my arms! End.Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*unres*
Oye Hoye...
Shera ki Sherni...
Tussi toh chhaa gaye ji...
Loved the whole update.
It was fab as ever...
Loved the convo Shan and Jun shared...
It felt like as if they were jigri dosts...
That comfort in talking,that informality,showed it all..
Bang On...
Omg...
Loved how Jun confessed his feelings to Shan...
Haaye...
Loved it...
Suppper se bhi bohut bohut bohut uper thha... Ekdum hawa tight kardene wali update...
Loved it...
Continue sooonish... :)
update soonish,as well... :)Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
**unres**
the second installment is super awesome
the start was smoky hot!!
Shan's dream sequence was really nice n lovely
Arjun-Shan convo on phone was awesome
Arjun calling her daily to wake her up is really sweet of him
the punjabi flavor to the update
was superb n enjoyed the dialogues a lot
Shan asking him to confess again n again was nice
n again her bonding with Karan,Simran n Anjali was amazing
she looked really pretty in the suit
n it reminded Arjun of Roshni
Jun n Shan had a fight n in result she went with that conman
leaving behind a fuming n angry Arjun
but apart all the fights Arjun's concern for was really appreciable
so finally case successfully solved out
n in the end Shan talking to Anjali about the tracker was funny n nice
Arjun-Shan were lovely!!
thanks for pm

Edited by rizwanaa - 10 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Every single line was beautifully written and portrayed...
Emotions were well portrayed,as well...
Spot on and Bang on...
Loved the cute and lovely moments of Shan and Jun...
The funny moments were well written and executed...
Last ka scene was fab...
Loved it a lot...
Cheers...
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Itni chumma chapatti chipka chipki!😆

Really a Maha Jhalli Shan 😈 

I loved the last line to Anjali! Jacket ki charge over charge nahi hoti kya! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oye! Tu saara din yehi fanstasy ke saath rehti hai kya?😳

Good job!

Thanks for the PM!
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god !!!!

It was supab !!!

Aur ek bar fir tumne apna jhalli pan dikhahi di 😉

agar gf itni hot ho to bf ko kya fikar

Aur last wala dialogues r fab !!!

thx shannu 4 pm 😊

Plz one more jhakas story de do ...
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear.. Loved it.. Thanks for pm..
Holla Guys!!! Im Back wid the new Os installment!!! Thankk uuu alll sooo mucch fr such lovingg nd warm response to Tera Mera Pyaar! Neva Eva expected dat it will be loved by soo many! Though I knw sum of u may think dat this gurl is mad,getting 4-5 lyks nd a page full of cmnts make her happy as compared to their 50-60 lyks nd 100+ comments,but trust me! Lyks nd Cmnts which cum directly cum frm heart matter more to me dan unecessary onez! At first i also used to get sad seeing such low comments! But den I read My Baby's tweet regarding the low trp's Of Arjun saying..Trp's r only number! What matters the more is viewer's love! Dat tweet inspires me to continue writing! Love ya fr dis Baby..❤️❤️
Posting Pinkuz aka Pinkerbell's views here!
Hayee kya update likhe hia meri Shana! Loved it! Thanxx a lot Pinkuz fr letting me know ur views thru pm! Dats really sweet of you! Love You...❤️❤️ Here's the next OS! Enjoyyy! ❤️❤️
Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
Hit And Run Case.
"Agar Babyon se zyaada gaadiyon pe dhyaan diya hota na toh aaj yeh garage showroom hota!" Arjun spke up sarcastically.."Haan! Wo toh hai yaara,par main dil ka na thoda rangeen hoon!" Karan chuckles. "Karan! Kisi bahut samajhdaar insaan ne kaha hai ki beeta hua waqt-------" Bfore Arjun cud cumplete Karan cut him off "Haan Shera! Wo kehte hai na...Jaye! Jaye! Jaye! Jaye! Ek baar jo jaye jawaani phir na aaye!" He jumped down frm the car's roof nd did a jig! Arjun sighed nd lukd to the other side..When Lavender fragrance hit his senses nd he cud hear the Tinkle of Bangles! His lips widened in a soft smile.."Oye! Tujhe kya ho gya?" Arjun heard her chirpy voice. Shan spke,as she saw Karan! "Kuch Na! Tera Iron Man mereko bhashan de raha tha!" Karan answered. "O ji toh isme naya ki hai? Bhashan dena toh Jun ki fitrat hai!! Pata hai Karan,mujhe toh lagta hai ki jab humari shaadi ke baad,Humari first wedding night ko bhi yeh mujhe bhashan dega ki aise ni aise ladki ka"Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
"chehra dekhna chahiye! Aise ladki ka haath pakadna chahiye nd all dat.." I spke up. Karan supressed his choking laughter while Arjun became red wid embarresment! He coughed to stop her jabber. "Humm! Waise teri baaton me point hai yaar!" Karan added. Arjun turned his chair to face her. Dressed in a butter yellow salwaar kameez,She lukd beautiful! The warm sunshine cuming frm the windows added to her Golden glow! Her beautiful laced yellow dupatta,added more to her beauty! As Arjun turned he expected a hug frm her or she wud run towards him nd crash into his chest hugging him passionately! Dats what she did! Or confes her love fr him endlessly also urging him to do the same! But today she did nothing of dat kind.."Did Sun Today Rise Up From The West?" Arjun's mind nd heart chuckled. Though he neva confessed,her cute lovey dovey antics made him feel special nd loved! He knew dat there was 1 person who wud akways love him no matter what! But today she seemed diffrent,upset! Karan too sensed it,This was not theEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago